Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) (34825 Views)

Sofia Okoli 4th Birthday: Anna Banner Celebrates Daughter / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by davidif: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Annie2059:
who want cheesy

What is the purple thing?
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by davidif: 1:32am On Feb 19, 2017
rosalieene:

I bet she has more money to her account than you can ever boast of! or is it fame?
If she had aborted, you guys would complain, she kept her baby, you still insult her.

So money is now more important than a man's worth? No wonder our society is where it is today? Whatever happened to honor, virtue and morals? I guess they are inconveniences on your way to making money.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 2:51am On Feb 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

It is called CATCH THEM YOUNG
really? it is called paedophilia grin
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by youngjoy(f): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Emasel:

well, only few ladies look their age.
yea is true sha

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2017
hahn:

If it hurts you that bad you can create a thread that celebrates famous and rich baby mamas.

Not everyone will get married smiley
I pity you! see ideology! so you think she won't get married.
lmaooooo, grin
smh....... Don't be so shocked, one day infact very soon you would hear she is getting married. like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Its because of the likes of you, young girls rather abort than keep their babies.....
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2017
davidif:

So money is now more important than a man's worth? No wonder our society is where it is today? Whatever happened to honor, virtue and morals? I guess they are inconveniences on your way to making money.
seriously I don't get you!
Are you in support of those insulting her because she is a single mum?
For your info, the guy said he is better than her!!!
so I was trying to let him know that he is a nobody when compared to her cheesy
You learn from people's mistake and not judge them.
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by Annie2059: 9:03am On Feb 19, 2017
davidif:

What is the purple thing?
That's local pear or African pear
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by chccho(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Swizdoe:
And flavour is 33.....

There's a staggering 12 years difference
Abeg which primary school u go We need to report that school to govt
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by snowblaq(f): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:

If you are 5 then i am 1 angry
..if u r 1....dem neva even tink to born me sef angry angry
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by seunfape(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Annie2059:
who want cheesy
can you export this to Dubai ?
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by cheerywitpride(f): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
hmm 22 years old? I doubt
Re: Anna Banner Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday Today (Photo) by no1madman(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Kobicove:
But she looks older than 22...
I also look older than I really am. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Actress Angela Okorie Goes Gangsta In New Photos / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.