Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? (17787 Views)

We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier / Which Bank ATM Readily Dispense Cash In Your Location? / What Can You Buy With #5 In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by lastmaster(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks to buhari for Making our naira useless
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Joshkid(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Weed wrapper! undecided
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by firstolalekan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lukmann1:
i don't thinked there is anything 5 naira can bought.
U head dey torch
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
I saw my SS1 Mathematics teacher today. We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk for like 1.8m, then find the coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to the nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find the Anti- log. Let him feel what I felt when I was in school. I heard on the radio he's missing....lol .

1 Like

Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by lastmaster(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin angry
Lukmann1:
bought
Lukmann1:
[color=#770077] i don't thinked there is anything 5 naira can bought.
bought[/color]
Lukmann1:
bought
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Yuneehk(f): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vorpal:

I admire girls with long fingers except for the nails. Too much phone handling has made you pinky finger awkward.

You look good.
I dont constantly handle my phone as I use it once in three days except I'm bored grin The pinky finger doesn't look awkward to me probably because I own it. Thanks too smiley
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by olaztek(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
#5 is still given as charity to mallams/bambialas
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Juicypot247(f): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
femi4:
Beggars alm
The beggar go swear for you.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Lukmann1: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fiverrgig:
Your manner of thinking is really bothering me right now. undecided
not my concern
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Lukmann1: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Praktikals:
It cannot buying anything here either
Blame apc my brother.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by ngy4love: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
englishmart:
just wondering if there's still anything that can be gotten for just #5 ... Here in Abuja, I don't think there's anything worth #5...
Where do you stay and what can you buy with #5 in your location?

Bazuka gum.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
sha i fit use #5 buy rizla smoke my weed
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yuneehk:

I dont constantly handle my phone as I use it once in three days except I'm bored grin The pinky finger doesn't look awkward to me probably because I own it. Thanks too smiley

Once in three days? shocked I think I need to go for therapy sad

The finger does look awkward if you we are to be honest. Except it just the posture you were in the pic.

How tall are you?
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by iamnatty(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Its does alot... In the sense that i save em all up till it gets to 50# or #100 befr spending...
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Yuneehk(f): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vorpal:

Once in three days? shocked I think I need to go for therapy sad

The finger does look awkward if you we are to be honest. Except it just the posture you were in the pic.

How tall are you?
Probably the posture. I saw "are you Igbo" earlier and quoting you now, I'm seeing "how tall are you". Now which is it
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by opineflu(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
chewing stick
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yuneehk:

Probably the posture. I saw "are you Igbo" earlier and quoting you now, I'm seeing "how tall are you". Now which is it

On looking at your profile,it shows you Igbo.
Your height?
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Yuneehk(f): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vorpal:

On looking at your profile,it shows you Igbo. Your height?
I don't know really but I can guess grin
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by DrogoG(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
You can hardly buy anything with 100 naira.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by tolguy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
pure water,chewing gum n candy,2 cubes of maggi,etc
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yuneehk:

I don't know really but I can guess grin

Okay,only if it's an honest one.

Big girl like you don't know your height undecided
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by chubbygal(f): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
How much is this pls?

Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Yahaya85(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
In katsina
you can buy
1.a satchet of pure water
2.one medium size mango
3. one medium size local Guava
4.bubble gum
5.sweet
and many other things.

Cost of living is very low here
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by medolab90(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
No damn thing
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Tope2580(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sachet water (pure water)
Location - Katsina.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by mujaya1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Moderator what is wrong with you, we see this thread saveral time on front page.
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Yuneehk(f): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Vorpal:

Okay,only if it's an honest one.
Big girl like you don't know your height undecided
A shame really sad
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by francotunsco: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lukmann1:
Your English is disgusting. Go back to school please. You have the potential, you can do better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Lukmann1: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
francotunsco:
Your English is disgusting. Go back to school please. You have the potential, you can do better!
not your concerns sir.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by Sike(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Useless Currency
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by moshould(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rizla
Re: What Can You Buy With #5 At Your Location? by 0ubenji(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
BRT fare in lag needs #7 5naira from mile 12 to ikorodu..
Very important my friend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: Do People Still Accept Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Make Money Online - Free Class. / Wigwe Appointed MD/CEO Of Access Bank To Succeed Imoukhede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.