Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) (30009 Views)

Setting Up A Rice Mill Plant Business: The Ultimate Guide / Lagos State To Complete Largest Rice Mill Soon / Toads For Supper and Money Spinner In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheArticleNG:
SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE >>

thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/photos-danmodi-rice-mill.html

Thief & content scrapper, you will never succeed on the blogging spare of all you do is copy other people stuff & you even have the guts to hijack their juice, I still wonder why seun won't ban your domain name
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2017/02/18/check-out-this-mill-that-produces-delicious-rice-in-jigawa/

Rice is one of the staple foods in the country. Every year until recent restrictions, Nigeria spends billions of dollars importing the product. A Facebook user was incensed over this situation and reacted. Here is the post he shares, showing photos demonstrating Nigeria's capacity for food manufacture.

"This rice mill is situated at Kafin Hausa town, Jigawa state. The rice (DANMODI RICE) tastes delicious for cooking and for swallow (tuwo). Why do we waste our money buying imported rice while we can get the same quality or even better at our backyard?

Dollar is gaining strength against our Naira because of our insistence to import commodities including food stuffs.

Buy made in Nigeria foodstuffs to save our Naira today."
bros, hold ur peace, if it is good ño need for ad
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
slimany:
I was buying fruits at the junction while waiting for change I saw an elderly woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted, "Degree! Wait for me!" I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiousity, I walked closer to the woman and asked, "Grand Ma, why do you call this child Degree?" The woman laughed and said, "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home..."

LMAO...this shii kray
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
curvilicious:
Why is every good project been done in the north
including boko haram

1 Like

Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by curvilicious: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mrjo:
including boko haram

Lol! cheesy
You no serious at all
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by AyanjaGEMS: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
This is really awesome, Nigerians are gradually going back to our initial calling - Agriculture.

In another new You can now Get your Undiluted Natural Honey straight from the farm at wholesale and retail quantity and at Great competitive prices. Call 07033912645 today

Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by finofaya: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rice is delicious after you've cooked it deliciously.
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Blackethics:
a rice milling machine dat can process 1ton per hour will cost frm 800k and above
Are u serious? I thought I will cause like billions sef.
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by sanusikebbe(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one.
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by menwongo(m): 3:16am On Feb 19, 2017
How much a bag?
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by abioyeolaide(m): 7:09am On Feb 19, 2017
Don't wait for the government, try to put something to the society.
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by Edijana2015(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Setting up the plant is not my problem, my problem is poor maintenance policy. Visit this same plant same time next year, then you will understand what I am talking about.
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2017
In Jigawa, Lagos, Ebonyi, Anambra, Kebbi etc, high quality rice that can be exported has continued to emerge and will continue.
I am still baffled why some people cannot see the gains in banning the importation of rice.
PMB "thank you sir"
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by koma1(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2017
slimany:
I was buying fruits at the junction while waiting for change I saw an elderly woman with a little child. The child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted, "Degree! Wait for me!" I was so amazed hearing that name. So to satisfy my curiousity, I walked closer to the woman and asked, "Grand Ma, why do you call this child Degree?" The woman laughed and said, "I sent her mother to the University and this is what she brought home..."
grin grin grin
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by maxti: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2017
Blackethics:
a rice milling machine dat can process 1ton per hour will cost frm 800k and above

Please, I need more guide and info on this.
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by sapele914(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
k4kings:
Nice one jigawa state govt...
were did you read that it was owned by jigawa state government?
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by TheArticleNG(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Jiang:

Thief & content scrapper, you will never succeed on the blogging spare of all you do is copy other people stuff & you even have the guts to hijack their juice, I still wonder why seun won't ban your domain name
sorry abt dat, bt dis particular post is not on my blog!, dat was tapping traffic lol.
Re: DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) by Blackethics: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
maxti:

Please, I need more guide and info on this.
i bought 2ton miller which includes husk remover and polisher for abt 1.5million early last year. Then dollar was still aroung #200+. U can reach me at onuigbochukwuma@gmail.com if u really want to buy one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi / Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024) / 10 Delicious Foods That Were Invented By Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.