Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo (30720 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Husband Loved Up Inside Kitchen (pix) / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by ednut1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
ichommy:

Everyone have A PAST Sir.
we knw. shes better off as a baby mama not a wife. dis one no fit stay under man. e sha don happen
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by Damfostopper(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
talk for yahsef sir...not all of us were wayward... Some of us had brain from time memorial
in Chris Jericho's voice... some stewpid iidiots always like to hide behind that statement " everybody got a past" like say na we send dem to live wayward life... me no get past o.... no mind that basstard
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by skimmy005: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
eunisam:
nansenses
stop posting dis na lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by babyfaceafrica: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Damfostopper:
in Chris Jericho's voice... some stewpid iidiots always like to hide behind that statement " everybody got a past" like say na we send dem to live wayward life... me no get past o.... no mind that basstard
bro u harsh o
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by rhektor(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nothing special, apps on my phone can do the same
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by def111(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who send am?....nansense
e dey hope make them give am something for job well-done.. . make e draw e mama and papa first. before I go thank am
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by Bahddo(m): 3:18am On Feb 19, 2017
celestialAgent:
This one na black and white print work na! Or what with the glossy emission.

He should show the workflow he wants me to believe this.
how can that be print work? It's not even nearly photo-realistic, an average drawing. The reflection there is from the glass frame.
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by celestialAgent(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2017
Bahddo:
how can that be print work? It's not even nearly photo-realistic, an average drawing. The reflection there is from the glass frame.
Illustrator is capable of doing that. Just some auto trace and an accurate live paint can give you that. A workflow would have cleared the doubt.
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by Kingbuhari(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2017
the yoruba demon Churchill has gone into oblivion... Toto dike u see ur miserable life ;Dthe yoruba demon Churchill has gone into oblivion... Toto dike u see ur miserable life
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by 1miccza: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2017
*singing* now where is the love "in black eyed peas voice"
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by Bahddo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
celestialAgent:
Illustrator is capable of doing that. Just some auto trace and an accurate live paint can give you that. A workflow would have cleared the doubt.
I still wonder why you think it was not drawn. That's a drawing by hand and it is an average job, nothing spectacular.

Google 'photo-realistic drawings' and see the magic people conjure with pencils and even biro.
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by celestialAgent(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bahddo:
I still wonder why you think it was not drawn. That's a drawing by hand and it is an average job, nothing spectacular.

Google 'photo-realistic drawings' and see the magic people conjure with pencils and even biro.
As someone into graphic, I know there are so many ways to manipulate digital image to look somewhat realistic. Hence, the reason why I hardly believe artist who have no workflow to tackle potential doubts about the genuinety of their work.

I could do a similar thing with my digital tools within an hour. A work flow would have solved it all.
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by Bahddo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
celestialAgent:
As someone into graphic, I know there are so many ways to manipulate digital image to look somewhat realistic. Hence, the reason why I hardly believe artist who have no workflow to tackle potential doubts about the genuinety of their work.

I could do a similar thing with my digital tools within an hour. A work flow would have solved it all.
Alright, suit yourself bro. That's a drawing though, workflow or no. Anyone who draws can easily tell the difference between hand-drawn art and cgi.
Re: Artist Draws Tonto Dikeh And Husband Loved Up Photo by celestialAgent(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bahddo:
Alright, suit yourself bro. That's a drawing though, workflow or no. Anyone who draws can easily tell the difference between hand-drawn art and cgi.
Easily tell? You are wrong at that. CGI, if designed with intense detail, will be hard to tell.

If you know any artist, pls do advice to collage and attach their workflow to further prove their work.

Shallom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Manuel's Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh / Rachel Okonkwo Steps Out In Glamorous Jumpsuit (photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.