Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

American Singer Jeezy To Be Sued 4 Accepting $30k For Show, But Never Showed Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Singer Jeezy To Be Sued 4 Accepting $30k For Show, But Never Showed Up (450 Views)

Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai / Fraudsters Use Lynxx's Picture To Defraud A US Pensioner Of $30K / Davido: People Wanted To See Me Fail, I Was Sued 4 Days To My Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Singer Jeezy To Be Sued 4 Accepting $30k For Show, But Never Showed Up by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
American Singer Jeezy is getting sued for accepting $30k for a show, but never showing up.

Jeezy may be hitting the courts sometime soon. It’s been reported that the Atlanta rapper is facing a major lawsuit from a Houston promoter who alleges Jeezy did not make good on his promises. According to the lawsuit, Jeezy was supposed to play a show in Houston in December 2016, and accepted an advance payment for the show.

Jeezy, however, never actually played the show, opting out so he could attend an Atlanta album release party. He allegedly kept the tens of thousands of dollars he was given in advance.

READ FULL DETAILS BELOW
Source:https://afritube.com.ng/jeezy-is-getting-sued-for-accepting-30k-for-a-show-but-never-showing-up/
Re: American Singer Jeezy To Be Sued 4 Accepting $30k For Show, But Never Showed Up by Kobicove(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
How does this concern us?

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna: Music Star Named Harvard Humanitarian Of The Year – Celebrities / Remy Ma Slams Our Home Girl Nicki With Yet Another Track / Nigeria Us Based Security Officer Blast Nigerian Govt Over South African Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.