Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed (1392 Views)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / "This Friendship Will Last Forever" -pst. Benny Hinn Speaking About Pst Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by Principe67(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Visit by Bishop Feb Idahosa, President, Benson Idahosa University to the construction site of the Dr. Chris Oyakhilome Faculty of Engineering at Benson Idahosa University's Legacy Campus, Okha, Edo State.

Recall that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome last year gave a seed of #1 Billion (One billion naira) (£2 million) to the Benson Idahosa University to make the construction of the Faculty possible.

Once completed, the Engineering complex is expected to house Civil, Electrical Electronics, and Mechanical Engineering departments. Its 48-room hostel facility is expected to house 192 students. At the moment, most of the proposed ten blocks of hostel facility are completed and standing tall.

The Faculty was named after the preacher-philanthropist, Chris Oyakhilome after showing such act of uncommon generosity.

www.palmchatnow.com

2 Likes

Re: B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by felixomor: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Great legacies

1 Like

Re: B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by donnie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Weldone Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome...

"Man of God" no be for mouth cool
Re: B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by easterwick(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
What warrant all this na? How can this M.O.G be in peace? Thats why God has hidden from humans.
Re: B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by donnie(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
easterwick:
What warrant all this na?
How can this M.O.G be in peace?
Thats why God has hidden from humans.

Winch

You neva chichonchin
Re: B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by jeffcole(m): 3:47am On Feb 19, 2017
My Alma Mata
Re: B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 19, 2017
The world is a better place because of the generosity of God's people.
Re: B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed by rasbaby(f): 5:51am On Feb 19, 2017
Give us a full view of the building. I want to know if the building is erected at the permanent site or the old temporary BIU building. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Worldly Songs Dont Last More Than 4 Months -Frank Edwards (PICS) / My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” – Nana Tonardo / Today's Bread Is Not For Tomorrow - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.