Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

#fayosespeaks 18/2/17 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 (382 Views)

Mind-blowing Things That Happened This Week (6/2/17) / #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#fayosespeaks 18/2/17 by Purplebirdrep: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
#FayoseSpeaks 18/2/17

The Budget Support Facility was withheld purportedly but I thank the minister of finance for her efforts.

What is important now is that the money has been release. I won't want to go into details.

On Thursday, a letter was sent to the CBN that the money be released and it has not been released because the CBN Gov is not in town.

What happened behind the scene is no longer important, it is the resolution of the issue that is important. I thank the minister of finance and the CBN Gov.

I'm not the only gov in this country and I'm entitled to my personal opinions on national issues. What I have said in the media I have also said at the Economic Council meeting.

By next week, workers will be paid.

US President Donald Trump said America first and I love him for that. I'm also saying Ekiti first, Ekiti first and Ekiti first.

I heard that some people want to invade the PDP secretariat herehere in Ekiti on Monday and I advise them to try it.

Some politicians from this State who know that cannot win in this State in 2018 wanted to set the workers against me but they have failed once again.

On that comment by Sheriff  that he will kick me and Gov Wike out of PDP, I don't talk to monkeys. That Appeal Court judgement is just a phase, it will fizzle out. All things will work together for good for me, that's what the Bible says.

All the Governors, National Assembly members, BOT, etc are on this side. So who is he going to be leading?

Whether he is being back by whatever forces, be it external or internal, good luck to him.

Let everybody in PDP calm down, there is salvation ahead of us.
Re: #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 by fowosh: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
source
Re: #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 by Musampa73(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
I heard that some people want to invade the PDP secretariat herehere in Ekiti on Monday and I advise them to try it.

On that comment by Sheriff  that he will kick me and Gov Wike out of PDP, I don't talk to monkeys. That Appeal Court judgement is just a phase, it will fizzle out. All things will work together for good for me, that's what the Bible says.

Gov Fayose won't stop me amaze people,

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Osinbajo: Both From Apc,but Different Ways Of Operations / "Nothing Like Osibanjo's Administration"-apc Warns / Most Senior Supreme Court Should Be CJN----- Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.