Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,865 members, 7,862,860 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

#fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. (414 Views)

12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. by Purplebirdrep: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
#FayoseSpeaks 18/2/17

My prayers are with the President. Bi a ba nja bii ka ku ko (If we are fighting, it is not to the extent of wishing that the President dies. Most importantly, my disagreement with President Buhari is for the goods of Nigerians.

All of us should be praying for him. On the issue of visiting the President, I think they should allow him to rest. Those who are going to the UK to visit him are not helping the President.

You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again. The criticism is not because I hate him, it is what is needed for good governance. It is through those criticism that he can even perform better.

My only problem is his handlers who will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow. The President is only human and he can fall sick like every other person created by God. So, I pray that the President gets well soon so that he can come back home and deliver his electoral promises.  

On FG's plan to ban Okada riders, I want to say that I won't ban Okada in Ekiti. We have over 14,000 Okada riders in Ekiti, if we ban them, how will they feed their families? Besides, has the FG that is calling for ban on Okada provided alternative employment?

We are going to celebrate our women on March 8 and we will do that in grand style because our women are worthy of being celebrated.

In Ekiti, we have so many women who should be exposed to the world and the Women's Day celebration is the beginning of that in Ekiti.

Any town in Ekiti where there are women groups with record of more than 35 members should be registered and benefits like soft loans will come to them.
Re: #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose get Bad mouth. I swear.

I saw my SS1 Mathematics teacher today. We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk for like 1.8m, then find the coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to the nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find the Anti- log. Let him feel what I felt when I was in school. I heard on the radio he's missing....lol .
Re: #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. by Lexxyla: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oshoko is now praying for a man he has always prophesied his death. SMH
Re: #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. by Miner13: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sauce or stew?
Re: #fayosespeaks 18/2/17 My Prayers Are With The President. by djeasy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
I dont belive he is the one saying this. or may be he Want Fedral Government to Release Ekiti State Alloction. Who knows (them don hold am for where e pain am)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Nigeria / Inec Be Prepared,or / People Must Learn To Live Within Their Effort- Patrick Chidolue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.