Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

"I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff (41292 Views)

PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / I Don't Talk To Monkeys - Fayose Replies Sheriff's Threat To Kick Him Out Of Pdp / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Sheriff's Victory At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by irepsuccess: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
onnenka:
This is why we say Fayose is greater than Awolowo.
Awolowo could never have said this about his northern masters.
fayose? awolowo?
are u crazy?
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Daddybright1986(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Buhari is happy with this news rit now

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by BlindAngel: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s] E pain am
tongue incoherent rants from a shameless zombie
kiss the truth
. . . A very shameless zombie i mst say.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by KardinalZik(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Politricks
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by osazsky(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
I think sometimes Fayose feels he is NURTW chairman(Ekiti chapter) and not a governor angry angry. He will just open his mouth and say whatever he likes......
yes like oshiomole
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by discusant: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

A sensible man knows better than to sip from a poisoned chalice, only idiots refuse to take heed

Some of you are so blinded by hatred and ignorance that you think brawn and braggadocio will get you your utopia in this 21st century

What do you think pushed fayose and wike to call up sheriff from retirement to come chair PDP? Love of Nigeria? Why do you think sheriff jumped at the offer? Love of Biafra?

Your ignorance stinks to the high heavens. What gives you the dumb idea that the north is monolithic? If you don't know, will you die if you keep quiet?

Can you make any sense out of the incoherent rubbish you typed up there?

As for the part concerning biafra, You biafrans are the only enemies biafran restoration has.

Enjoy Buhari and one Naija while they last.

Your small pickin blackmail against Biafra agitators is noted.

But take away Oyibo who has Nigeria as ATM, rest of Nigeria cannever stop secession of Biafra from failed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by facealone05(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
So they finally released the funds.

The Ekiti meet the requirements before getting the funds ?
I believe they met the requirement if not they will not have release d funds,I just dey pity the Ekiti people because this man will allow FG to forget them

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by limeta(f): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
No northern leader for me
Enough of this master /slave agenda.
Sheriff is boko haram
Buhari is not my president.

God bless fayose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Igboid: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
onnenka:

Lol! I ga egbukwa ndi ofe!

Anyway, No sensible person should take any Afonja( Fayose) serious, these people are slimy and a used tissue paper has more value than their words, when the kitchen gets too hot, Fayose will jump the ship.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by omenkaLives(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

A sensible man knows better than to sip from a poisoned chalice, only idiots refuse to take heed

Some of you are so blinded by hatred and ignorance that you think brawn and braggadocio will get you your utopia in this 21st century

What do you think pushed fayose and wike to call up sheriff from retirement to come chair PDP? Love of Nigeria? Why do you think sheriff jumped at the offer? Love of Biafra?

Your ignorance stinks to the high heavens. What gives you the dumb idea that the north is monolithic? If you don't know, will you die if you keep quiet?

Can you make any sense out of the incoherent rubbish you typed up there?

As for the part concerning biafra, You biafrans are the only enemies biafran restoration has.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by athorello(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

Why don't you first pray for Buhari to survive to see the next 14 months.BTW Fayose still has about 20 months to be Governor. Let's see if Buhari Will make it that far

See senior mumu comment. You don't even know if you'll survive the next 24 hours. Some skulls are really empty. Foolish fool... No hating.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by kpashe: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Fayose you better go slept. I think you have a serious problem in your brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2017
Fayose has prepared zombies dinners this weekend.
Look at their hunger comments on NL.
Since clueless the President left his country for medical treatment in London, having him failed to equipped his country medical facilities, he's nowhere to be found.

Nigerians needs their president at home, he brought recession to Nigerians instead of positive progress. Using his in-law to fights political opponents, is not helping the country and her citizens.

Sheriff should be arrested, the same way Buhari/in-laws used him and Boko haram to make the previous regime ungovernable, he's doing it again to PDP.
Professional looters in APC presently, came from PDP. And we know them.

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by integritylady(f): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2017
sixtuschimere:
#FayoseSpeaks 18/2/17 to Ekiti people via Ekiti Radio 91.5FM and EKTV Channel 41

The Budget Support Facility was withheld purporsely but I thank the minister of finance for her efforts.

What is important now is that the money has been released. I won't want to go into details.

On Thursday, a letter was sent to the CBN that the money be released and it has not been released because the CBN Gov is not in town.

What happened behind the scene is no longer important, it is the resolution of the issue that is important. I thank the minister of finance and the CBN Gov.

I'm not the only gov in this country and I'm entitled to my personal opinions on national issues. What I have said in the media I have also said at the Economic Council meeting.

By next week, workers will be paid.

US President Donald Trump said America first and I love him for that. I'm also saying Ekiti first, Ekiti first and Ekiti first.

I heard that some people want to invade the PDP secretariat here in Ekiti on Monday and I advise them to try it.

Some politicians from this State who know that they cannot win in this State in 2018 wanted to set the workers against me but they have failed once again.

On that comment by Sheriff  that he will kick me and Gov Wike out of PDP, I don't talk to monkeys. That Appeal Court judgement is just a phase, it will fizzle out. All things will work together for good for me, that's what the Bible says.

All the Governors, National Assembly members, BOT, etc are on this side. So who is he going to be leading?

Whether he is being backed by whatever forces, be it external or internal, good luck to him.

Let everybody in PDP calm down, there is salvation ahead of us.

I'm aware that some people are apprehensive of 2018 but I want to say it here that they should worry not. What I know that will happen tomorrow is that I will get to greater heights.

There are three major important factors in elections, the people is number one, followed by the party and the candidate. You can have a party and candidate, if you don't have the people, you will fail because the power of the people is greater than the power of those of us in power.

Here in Ekiti, we have the people.

I am saying it here that we are under the leadership of the Ahmed Makarfi led Caretaker Committee.

When we got the judgement at the lower court, affirming the Caretaker Committee, Sheriff was still parading himself as the chairman. This time around too, we have appealed the Appeal Court judgement and as such, Makarfi remains our chairman until the Supreme court decides

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayose-blasts-sheriff-for-saying-he.html

hello, do you work with EKTV?
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Killitoff: 2:14am On Feb 19, 2017
Igboid:

Lol! I ga egbukwa ndi ofe!

Anyway, No sensible person should take any Afonja( Fayose) serious, these people are slimy and a used tissue paper has more value than their words, when the kitchen gets too hot, Fayose will jump the ship.

Flat head, Just like your pathetic leaders that called APC, Amala and Almajiri party but rushing to same party. This same Fayose was the only voice when your coward kinsmen were slaughtered in Enugu by ragtag herdsmen, he is more brave than ojuiku of cursed nemory.

Shameless people that cant even stand by their own words. Beautiful bride of the country. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by otokx(m): 2:57am On Feb 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Peter! Peter!! Peter!!! E melo ni mo pe o? Take your time o angry

When you went to give testimony in a Port Harcourt church with wike, telling us how God led you to choose sheriff, you didn't know he was a monkey then?

When did he become a monkey? Before he promised you VP in 2019 or after you discovered he promised same to wike, mimiko and Ugwuanyi? cheesy

na Sheriff fit them well

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Kingspin(m): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

When you went to give testimony in a Port Harcourt church with wike, telling us how God led you to choose sheriff, you didn't know he was a monkey then?

When did he become a monkey? Before he promised you VP in 2019 or after you discovered he promised same to wike, mimiko and Ugwuanyi? cheesy
That is just the case about Nigeria same way they sold us Buhari now the entire country are in a mess. No food.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by magoo10(m): 6:23am On Feb 19, 2017
chisps!!
monkey?
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by magoo10(m): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2017
chisos!!
monkey?
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Caseless: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:
We have a tyranny in government
english!

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by youngjoy(f): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Med4BasicBitch:

What is funny? EMPTY BRAIN undecided
you and the monkey grin
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by MistaDamex: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

the man no get sense again na.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Eledan: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2017
agadez007:
awokowo would have gone to take Rat poison
His favourite drink

We know why Ibos are angry with Pa Awolowo, he made your forefathers ate grass and lizards inside the bushes they were hiding

3 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by saliuamisu123: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2017
Fayose is d most useless governor I have ever seen in my life. Jail is awaiting him.
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by shukuokukobambi: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2017
discusant:

Enjoy Buhari and one Naija while they last.

Your small pickin blackmail against Biafra agitators is noted.

But take away Oyibo who has Nigeria as ATM, rest of Nigeria cannever stop secession of Biafra from failed Nigeria.

I thought those oyibos were meant to be on your side? cheesy

Abi didn't your prophets on radio Biafra prophesy that Putin was coming to bomb Nigeria and Trump had signed an executive order recognising your utopian dream? Yeye self deluded lots cheesy

I cannot wait to leave this contraption that binds you and I together my dear. If only you and your fellow comedians will stop the tragi-comedy you're doing in the name of agitation and get serious

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Suntzung: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Incoherent rants by a sinking Mad Man!
@fayoshe be very extra careful not 2 mess up with SAS ! it would be better for you to be selling pure water on street if u never waka unclad. becareful this kanuri man is highly dangerous than u ever imagine, SAS is not soft as PMB u trool on. grin grin grin
Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by barcaboi(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2017
onnenka:
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/198673-sheriffs-choice-pdp-chairman-best-party-fayose.html
awo is not a backstabber or man that says something 1 minute and say another 1 sec later

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff by Hemdy4jazz: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Another comic relief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.