Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can You Guess How Much Adele Made Per Night From Her Last Tour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Guess How Much Adele Made Per Night From Her Last Tour (606 Views)

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). / Davido Deletes CCTV Videos Of Tagbo's Last Night From Instagram. Shares New Pic / Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess How Much Adele Made Per Night From Her Last Tour by lilstino(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
This year's Grammy Awards Front-runner, Adele made a shocking amount from her live tour last year, reported Daily Mail, According to the publication, The singer raked in more $500,000 per night of her Hello tour.
"Giving this was Adele's first ever world tour her earnings really are incredible. If you break it down she was making more than half a million every night. Said a source .
How Adele, Beyonce and Bruno Mars fly high while lying low "The latest accounts just go up until April last year,When she was only a few months into the tour, Which make it all the more astounding,' Talking about the rise in her income , the insider added, "Adele was selling out arena after arena every night so her income would definitely have shot up at the same rate throughout the rest of the year. Its no wonder she was keen to upgrade to stadiums for her upcoming Australia tour.'
Adele said she battled depression, before and after son's birth Adele is reportedly worth $85 million.
Souce :
http://www.9jaearlymuzik./2017/02/18/can-you-guess-how-much-adele-made-per-night-from-her-last-tour-9jaearlymuzik/

Re: Can You Guess How Much Adele Made Per Night From Her Last Tour by austin2all: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess How Much Adele Made Per Night From Her Last Tour by lilstino(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
austin2all:
I don't believe it
it's true
Re: Can You Guess How Much Adele Made Per Night From Her Last Tour by Preca(f): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Congrats to her...she deserves it.she's my best musician

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess How Much Adele Made Per Night From Her Last Tour by DozieInc(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
She is big

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Go Broke, That’s My Motivation - Olamide / Tor Tiv Coronation: Man Commits Abomination, Sits On Tor Tiv’s Stool / Uche Jombo Becomes ‘made In Aba’ Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.