Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). (7633 Views)

Singer Adele Shows Off Her Stunning Three Stone Weight Loss In Floral Dress / Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Judetheblogger: 9:52am On May 04, 2020
Fans and lovers of Adele are more concerned of the singers weight loss. Singer Adele is currently vacationing in Anguilla,

and TMZ has release her photos which fans and lovers are concerned about her appearance saying that the singer is too thin..........

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/celeb-gist//singer-adele-weight-loss-turns-topic-of-discussion-on-social-mediaphotos/

1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2020
I prefer her chubby look

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by donbachi(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2020
I no kukuma like a woman wey no dey full hand...I like my woman plumpy,handful and bedful...not some exhumed skeletons.

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Authoreety: 10:12am On May 04, 2020
Eeyaaa
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by cassidy1996(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2020
weytin happen?
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by DontBullshitMe: 11:23am On May 04, 2020
That breast is scary.

9 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Mywd: 12:18pm On May 04, 2020
Looking older than her age

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 04, 2020
This is definitely drugs joor.
Symptoms of addicts is showing all over her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Texman21: 1:46pm On May 04, 2020
Op don't make me cry.

What if i don't find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you

Next pesin sing along grin
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Eazie351(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2020
now ugly and old.
nothing beats self love.
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Fajoe2020: 2:16pm On May 04, 2020
Same with celin Dion

2 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by NobleAngell(f): 2:18pm On May 04, 2020
Adele kilode? I hope the break up isn't beginning to lead to depression. Because this oyibo people no get mind at all. Small play they become depressed.

6 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by MrSensor(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2020
If I cannot get a white wife, my next target na albino.
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by paul100(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2020
Ohhh no no no!!!!!!.Why she reduce na,she looks beautiful when she was chubby.
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by oaselemi: 3:26pm On May 04, 2020
see as every thing for body just wrinkle including the breast

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Openbusiness: 3:40pm On May 04, 2020
I hope that black rapper neva give am disease oh
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Papadoh(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2020
What the fvck is that?!
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by PlaysNigeria: 3:51pm On May 04, 2020
Drug sad SMH

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by DorianD(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2020
Say no to drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Bruno3000(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2020
MrSensor:
If I cannot get a white wife, my next target na albino.
why na
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by etrange: 4:35pm On May 04, 2020
Y'all be sharing this exact same picture taken from an odd angle just for sensationalism. There are many cool pictures out there showing her new beautuful slim figure. With her new haircut, she looks stunning.

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Digmygold: 4:40pm On May 04, 2020
donbachi:
I no kukuma like a woman wey no dey full hand...I like my woman plumpy,handful and bedful...not some exhumed skeletons.

If you like her chubby, give am food to chop. Spend your money on her. Dont be a rwifeless and lazy ass redpiller gigolo like liquidfaya and Ubunja grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by ruggedtimi(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2020
She wants to be fit.
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by liquidfaya: 5:51pm On May 04, 2020
Digmygold:

If you like her chubby, give am food to chop. Spend your money on her. Dont be a rwifeless and lazy ass redpiller gigolo like liquidfaya and Ubunja grin
dustbin baby of the year. Lmfaox1000

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Kobicove(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2020
She looks better when she is plumpy

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Buho(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2020
I no believe say na she. I no dey believe this bloggers at all. I'm aware she lost some weight, but this Wan na death na.
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by irunoko(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2020
PlaysNigeria:
Drug sad SMH
are you sure it's drugs? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Everrest9(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2020
Doesn't look real... Look like fake.
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by Joshkeith(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2020
FAKE FAKE FAKE
Fake news in Donald Trump’s voice
Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by NinjaMetahuman: 8:24pm On May 04, 2020
Skinny is not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Weight Loss Turns Topic Of Discussion On Social Media(photos). by bestabigaelever(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
Drugs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Winners Of 2010 Nigerian Music Video Awards / The Ooni Of Ife Is Set To Marry A Slut/gold Digger (screen Shots) / Inside Mercy Aigbe's Newly Opened Mag Divas Boutique In Omole(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.