Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade (29009 Views)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Download Nigeria Gospel Praise And Worship Instrumental (by Naijachristians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by TMDavidWest(f): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wish I could be there
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by BrutalJab: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=MrMontella post=53854274][/quote]
Hoeponu go and sleep cos you have made zero sense. Seun's sheep.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Praktikals(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
oglalasioux:
Scammer extraordinary.
Your f.ooloshness is out of this world; its in a class of its own
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by harffie(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:
Spiritual physician heal thyself sad

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases', how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" .... undecided

I can imagine the mocking smirk on the faces of doctors treating him.....they will be like....

"After every every, you still waka come meet us undecided
You probably do not know how the Holy Spirit works. It's okay though, we all have a right to say what we feel like.

2 Likes

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by oglalasioux(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Praktikals:

Your f.ooloshness is out of this world; its in a class of its own

Love you too.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

After 'raising the dead' and 'curing all manners of sicknesses and diseases', how come thou art afflicted thus and cannot make thyself whole?

When we tell people that religion is a scam, they call us "heathen" and "men of little faith" .... undecided

I can imagine the mocking smirk on the faces of doctors treating him.....they will be like....

ur reasoning is pathetic man. May d Lord deliver u.

1 Like

Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Crizillion1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:

yes a dr can heal himself
eeya sorry
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by kaycexx(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

And the bible says after your prayers see the doctor
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Crowny11(f): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
sodsak:

they don't lay claim to waking the dead and healing the sick like ur scammer pastors

you make sense die
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
BrutalJab:

You better keep shut if you have nothing upstairs

Seun watch out.
no mind am
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by viklegend(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
atheist that doesn't use Thier brain
individual that doesn't even think about how life really formed, they sheepishly follow anything the scientist say even believing that the came from unicellular organism
ask yourself this question before you go to bed tonight
what is the need for living if there is no life after death??
do we really have another component of the body that cannot
be seen or are we just a function of the activities of our brain??
if u still can't see anything that makes u believe that there is God, then u know for sure that the only difference btw u and that chimpanzee is ur ability to talk
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by phanshark(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

this is a foooool ☝
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by phanshark(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Adelawysb:
This scammer will come to this country and scam the grin scammers. Karma is such a beauty kiss
above hear is another fooooool ☝
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by JideAmuGiaka: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

Mathew 9:12
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Odeyinigbin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

Buygala,The thunder that will fire you is coming with powerbank.
You will like to eat gala with DAT ur mouth,but then u will av no strength and power to even smell it.
How re u to judge?
Let's watch out and mind our utterances.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by 4ureyesonly: 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
A great man of God. My heart prays for your quick recovery IJN. The gate of hell shall not prevail over this much desired crusade. Amen
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by akinsammy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wonder the calibre of people that post comments here , I will read some and will be like "dis can't be true" chicken brain. The man of God said he is getting better... His human too...
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Ujahp99: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

I only understood the foolishness and how dull people are on nairaland.. Some comments makes me wonder if it was written by a human.. Na wow.. Evang Bonke doesn't heals, it's God that heals
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Image123(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
buygala:

Duh, Bonnke is 76years old. Nothing wrong with him being ill giving the level of energy he's always put into what he does. You have yet to make 0.00001% of the impact Bonnke has in this world through the Holy Spirit.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by lepasharon(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Image123:

Duh, Bonnke is 76years old. Nothing wrong with him being ill giving the level of energy he's always put into what he does. You have yet to make 0.00001% of the impact Bonnke has in this world through the Holy Spirit.

So what happened to divine health? That Christians always blab on about
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Thintalltony(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
ajalawole:
We miss u bonnke. Get well soon and be strong in the lord... Can't wait for ur coming back to 9ja
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Image123(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
lepasharon:

So what happened to divine health? That Christians always blab on about

Here's the Bible. Christians were sick in the Bible, you can be healed though.
Psalms 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by lepasharon(f): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Image123:

Here's the Bible. Christians were sick in the Bible, you can be healed though.
Psalms 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Well alot of christians claim to have divine health so I don't know about this verse ur quoting
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by Image123(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
lepasharon:

Well alot of christians claim to have divine health so I don't know about this verse ur quoting

Well i follow the Bible and not alot of christians. i'll advice you to do likewise.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by coldHeat: 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kei144:
Reinhard Bonnke is coming to Nigeria because a great revival that will sweep across the world is about to commence in Nigeria. The great revival will be spearheaded by Israelite Nigerians.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you good sir,
Of a truth the Sons of God are awakening,
The Last Great Revival will make the Healing Movement of the 40s and 50s look like child's play.

The time has come for the Lord to re-reveal Himself to the earth,
It won't be long now,

REINHARD BONNKE's coming to Nigeria to pass his burning torch to this generation is proof that their time is up and our time has come.

When that time comes there will be so many miracles that the media and social media won't be able to keep up with outpouring of the Spirit of God.

Let us consecrate and prepare ourselves for this great time that will soon unfold.
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by aigboeben(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
coldHeat:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you good sir,
Of a truth the Sons of God are awakening,
The Last Great Revival will make the Healing Movement of the 40s and 50s look like child's play.

The time has come for the Lord to re-reveal Himself to the earth,
It won't be long now,

REINHARD BONNKE's coming to Nigeria to pass his burning torch to this generation is proof that their time is up and our time has come.

When that time comes there will be so many miracles that the media and social media won't be able to keep up with outpouring of the Spirit of God.

Let us consecrate and prepare ourselves for this great time that will soon unfold.
Are you in the army?
Re: Reinhard Bonnke To Host Nigeria Gospel Crusade by jenavism44: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Olateef:
How much is the price for a soul??
the blood of Jesus,it is priceless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband / Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.