Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) (29017 Views)

20 Points From 1 Corinthians 14 About Speaking In Tongues In The Church / Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex / Rccg Sunday School 1 October, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by HolinessForever: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
GREEN PASS: The Governorate of Vatican City State issues a decree stipulating added measures to be taken as part of efforts to curb the spread of Covid-19 within Vatican City State.

From 1 October, entry into Vatican City State will only be permitted to persons who are in possession of a Vatican "Green Pass", a "European Green Pass," or a foreign Covid-19 green pass attesting to vaccination or recovery from SARS-COV-2. Entry will also be granted to those who have a negative molecular or antigenic test for the SARS-COV-2 virus.

The new measures come in the form of a decree from the office of the President of the Pontifical Commission of Vatican City State on the subject of Public Health emergencies, issued in response to a request made by Pope Francis during an audience on 7 September.

The Pope affirmed the necessity of ensuring “the health and well-being of the working community while respecting the dignity, rights and fundamental freedoms of each of its members," and requested the Governorate to "adopt every suitable measure to prevent, control and counteract the health emergency."

The control of access to the State is the responsibility of the Gendarmerie Corps, the Decree notes, and its provisions “apply to citizens, residents of the State, personnel serving in any capacity in the Governorate of Vatican City State, in the various bodies of the Roman Curia and related institutions, and to all visitors and users of services.”

An exception to the Decree is granted for those participating in liturgical celebrations, but only “for the time strictly necessary for the celebration,” during which health regulations regarding distancing, the use of personal protective equipment, limitation of movement and the assembly of people, and the adoption of specific hygiene norms must be respected.

Verification of compliance with the new norms will be carried out by the Service for the Health and Safety of Workers in the workplaces of the Directorate of Health and Hygiene.

https://www.vaticannews.va/en/vatican-city/news/2021-09/vatican-coronavirus-green-pass-october.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by internationalman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerians are not even interested in where the economy isn't big..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
We said it long time ago that Covid is the Red Carpet to the Beast System.

The foot soldiers of the Lawless one are Spearheading the Enforcement of the Beast System.

Only those with Deep understanding will Understand these things.

Thank GOD for JESUS Christ. We do not need any Vaccine or green pass to access Eternal Life.

The Signs are Everywhere! JESUS IS COMING Quickly! Be Ready!

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by KnownUnknown: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
This Ship is Sinking!
Only those with Deep understanding will Understand Matters.

All the same, thank GOD for JESUS Christ. We do not need any Vaccine or green pass to Make Eternal Life.

Does the owner of this site pay you for this outstanding level of dedication?
Why don’t you just post both the story and the ensuing gibberish under the same moniker?!!!
Holinessforever posts the story, then Righteousness2 goes nuts in italics. Madness!
Your duplicitous nature isn’t surprising considering you’re a Christian. Maybe it’s a mental illness.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Does the owner of this site pay you for this outstanding level of dedication?
Why don’t you just post both the story and the ensuing gibberish under the same moniker?!!!
Holinessforever posts the story, then Righteousness2 goes nuts in italics. Madness!
Your duplicitous nature isn’t surprising considering you’re a Christian. Maybe it’s a mental illness.

Don't mind the person that says you can't separate known from unknown

He is called budaatum

8 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by cbrezy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
angry
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Optimistguy1969: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na Dem...
Righteousness2 come and tell them that the Roman Catholic church system and the pope are part of the anti-christ/beast system.

Brethren, the end is near.
Christ is THE ONLY WAY

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by tolumizzy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice move

2 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Blakpot: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aha!
As I suspected the Vatican are behind this mass vaccination agenda.
The mark everyone must carry to carryout bizness transaction.

7 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by olu77(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Na so nau. Where are the end time crews? End time food is ready
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by eventainment(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nice development by Vatican. That one no too concern me cause right now I de hungry since morning I de find food chop and no I no come beg for here... But I am a web developer/ app developer, I de also do professional paper work I de install solar panel and I cover events. If you want help me send me money or gimme work. Abeg help a broda in need. You fit sublet work gimme I go deliver.. o 7 o 59, o 11, 222

3 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Amspecial: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
angry
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Commentor: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mark of the devil.

grin

World people.

1 Like

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by sanpipita(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerians will say illuminati are now ruling Vatican, the religion you defend every day didn't even originate from your place, it was brought to you but you want to be more catholic than pope

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by chidonweb(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wow. This vaccine is beginning to look like the mark of the beast

5 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Brandonx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
I don’t know why Nigerians are kicking against taking the vaccine. People have taken it since March, 1st and 2nd doses and waiting for a 3rd sef (tho the government is still contemplating it) and Nigerians are running from the vaccine like a plague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by realstars: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
They Have Perfected The Evil Plan, so somone will not serve God again without govenment instruction?

2 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by SILVERLINES: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
wink
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by thatsleepboy1: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have nth to say.
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by almsofgold: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
My nigerian passport is green.do I have access?grin

4 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by articlewriter: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by DoctorDree(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by superCleanworks(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have 5 for sale. grin

I lied

1 Like

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by teniboss(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
I'am interested in hearing what Pastor Chris have to say abt this issue b4 i draw a reasonable conclusion���

1 Like

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by obonujoker(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin.... Lol... Another sad tale as usual.... grin
Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Yves4real(f): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Dear COVID-19 vaccine's theorists,
Please, tell me which of these theories I should hold on to:
1. The vaccine is a mark of the beast.
2. It is administered to kill the recipients so as to reduce the population of the world.
3. It is administered to make the recipients sterile so as to control the population of the world.
If the answer is not among the listed, kindly state it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Blakpot: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
olu77:
Na so nau. Where are the end time crews? End time food is ready

Guy no be conspiracy theory..
The Vatican and the papacy are truly evil.
Just look up their history and activities in the past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by superCleanworks(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Realone4sho:
GOOD AFTERNOON NAIRALANDERS;
SINGLE TWO[ODD ]+
STAKE 50K AND WIN #130,000
STAKE 100K AND WIN #260,000
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

#PAYMENT AFTER #WINNING

Ur family don chop today?
I saw them begging on the road and you are here selling winnings to people online.

This life no balance for your family oh.

4 Likes

Re: Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) by Raxxye(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Who Vatican epp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / T.B Joshua Heals A Woman In Peru - See Photos / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.