Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Am 22 Years Old And Facebook Pays Me Salary Daily. See How! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am 22 Years Old And Facebook Pays Me Salary Daily. See How! (772 Views)

Man Pays Double To Traffic Hawker For Letting Him Drive Off With Goods / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am 22 Years Old And Facebook Pays Me Salary Daily. See How! by Oddblood1: 5:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Hello my people, most of you reading this are wondering how Facebook pays me salary. I do not work for Mark Zuckerberg, what I do is I use his Facebook business tools to advertise my products to Facebook's 1 billion plus users. I am a digital marketer, I create digital products in form of Ebooks, video courses, and podcast's to sell on the internet. According to Wikipedia "Digital marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium".

According to Wall Street Journal, in 2012 Digital marketing business in America was worth $62 Billion and has skyrocketed in recent years and still growing. Many African countries are just starting this business which means there is less competition and huge profit to be earned by those who take advantage of this fast rising business. I work for myself and I make a living selling information, with the right information and a less expensive computer you can transform yourself from broke to super rich, people are willing to pay $ for the right information.

I started my online business journey back in 2011, I was 16 at that time, I just finished secondary school. I was in England at that time, and due to the fact that England had steady power supply in layman's language (Light or NEPA) and Internet connection, I spent 24 hours a day surfing the internet just to seek ways to leverage advanced technology and build wealth. Luckily for me I came across articles that had useful information that were useful to me, I started several online businesses such as blogging, freelancing, web design and lots more but the one profitable business I started was Information marketing. Information marketing is where you sell information in form of eBooks, video courses, podcasts, etc.

I have created numerous eBooks and sold to a large amount of customers and I am living a good life without having to worry about the government not paying me salary or MMM running away with my money. I am able to pay my tuition fees, buy clothes I want, travel where I want to (I have been to Portugal, Istanbul, England, and Ghana and I'm hoping to explore more) I'm not bragging, if you see it that way then bros you're on your own. I am sharing with you a priceless information on how you can be your own boss and run a profitable business under your roof.

I will keep it short and simple, I guess this summary covers all. If you want to know how you can start up your own biz, then you can hit me up on whatsapp so we have a conversation and I teach you how you can start a biz and use Facebook to drive more sales to your business.

Big companies like HP, Dell, McDonalds, Bank of America, Ford motors and lots more use Facebook to boost income and awareness, and I am willing to teach you. All I require from you is the willingness to learn, there's no shortcut to success. Even yahoo yahoo boys and bank robbers go through tough time to get their money so you must be willing to learn.

<h1> add me on whatsapp with my number which is +233241377272 or +233541467358</h1>

Thanks for your time. My name is Hosea, it was a pleasure. Have a good day.
Re: I Am 22 Years Old And Facebook Pays Me Salary Daily. See How! by FunnyDude(m): 5:45am On Feb 19, 2017
FTC
Thank you IFA for giving me this privilege. My Ex I also thank you for leaving me when I needed u most, now I've made front page.

To moderator that always do me strong thing, all I have to say is Well-done sir.
Re: I Am 22 Years Old And Facebook Pays Me Salary Daily. See How! by GMBuhari: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2017
FunnyDude:
FTC
Thank you IFA for giving me this privilege. My Ex I also thank you for leaving me when I needed u most, now I've made front page.

To moderator that always do me strong thing, all I have to say is Well-done sir.

It's first to comment, FTC not Fp , but not my business

Anyways upon all the story, nobody needs to call anyone for anything

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin City Grab This Opportunity / Home And Office. / Various Countries Foreign Reserves In Comparison To Nigeria's Foreign Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.