Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer (1260 Views)

How To Earn Thousands Of Dollars On Fiverr In Days -2020 / Learn How I Made $8000 Plus On Fiverr In 5months / Fix Bugs, Errors, Issues On Your Ponzi Script Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer by eofafrica4lyf: 5:14am On Feb 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just got my Payoneer card on Fiverr yesterday and I activated it using the instructions in the sheet of paper attached, then I went to Fiverr /Revenue but it has not been activated yet. Instead, it's saying that I should check one message that has been sent to my mail undecided , but I did not see any mail. I have checked all my mail folders including the spam folder. Yet, I see nothing.

I even wrote Fiverr Support and I've had no response yet
Please I need help to withdraw my funds real quick. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks.

Re: Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer by olarid01: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2017
if you succesfully send a message to their support, they will surely answer although it may take up to 12hrs.

btw, have you checked your spam?
Re: Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer by eofafrica4lyf: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bro I did all that, succesfully sent a complaint to Support (got feedback that it was successful). I've also checked my spam.

Heard some guys talking about having at least $200 withdrawable before one can withdraw. How true's that?
olarid01:
if you succesfully send a message to their support, they will surely answer although it may take up to 12hrs.

btw, have you checked your spam?
Re: Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer by olarid01: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
eofafrica4lyf:
Bro I did all that, succesfully sent a complaint to Support (got feedback that it was successful). I've also checked my spam.

Heard some guys talking about having at least $200 withdrawable before one can withdraw. How true's that?

No, its not true for fund withdrawal from fiverr to payoneer
Re: Withdrawal Issues On Fiverr - Payoneer by olarid01: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
are you sure the activation is sucessful?

(1) (Reply)

Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? / Programming Is My Passion / How Much Do You Earn As A Programmer/developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.