Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status (3713 Views)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by Anderlis(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2017
Former governor of Lagos state and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said only people that are crazy will say he was not with President Muhammadu Buhari in London.

In a statement on Monday, Tinubu, a former Governor of Lagos State, said mischief makers were behind the news that he did not visit the President.

The statement, signed by his spokesperson, Tunde Rahman, said Tinubu was in London with the former Interim National Chairman of the APC, Chief Bisi Akande, to visit Buhari and that they met the President at the Abuja House.

The statement reads:

“The report about the so-called denial of the visit is the handiwork of mischief- makers.

I felt we should not dignify that with a response. That report beggars belief.

“Asiwaju Tinubu and Baba Akande were in London.

The reason they travelled to the United Kingdom was to see President Buhari.

“And they visited him last Thursday and held discussions with him at the Abuja House in London.

“After the visit, the President, as a mark of respect, saw off his guests to the door.

“Pictures were taken during and after the visit and released to the media by The Presidency.

In a similar vein, Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state, has affirmed that he visited President Muhammadu Buhari in London.

The President is said to be in London, receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

There have been controversy over a picture showing Amosun and the president in the United Kingdom, amid allegations an old image was edited to make it look recent.

However, on Monday at an event at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, Amosun told journalists that he indeed visited the president in London.

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44, lasgidiowner

Source: http://okhunlun..com.ng/2017/02/buhari-vacation-tinubu-finally-opens-up.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by hakeem4(m): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2017
I want to visit buhari too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2017
And so?
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by Epositive(m): 6:41am On Feb 19, 2017
'
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by Ahmadgani(m): 6:44am On Feb 19, 2017
When will he return to take over his responsibility? I bet you didnt discuss that.
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by ybalogs(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2017
You should have allowed them keep guessing till it turns to HBP. Some people won't still believe even if Baba had talked to us.
Keep recuperating Baba.
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by vanbonattel: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Diversionary tactics again. When is the healthy president coming back sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by mercichoco(f): 6:46am On Feb 19, 2017
When will Fayose and FFK visit bahari, or aren't they patrotic?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by vanbonattel: 6:47am On Feb 19, 2017
ybalogs:
You should have allowed them keep guessing till it turns to HBP. Some people won't still believe even if Baba had talked to us.
Keep recuperating Baba.

Recuperating from Wetin, thought he is on vacation, do people recuperate while in vacation?

Liars everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by vanbonattel: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2017
mercichoco:
When Fayose and FFK visit bahari, or aren't they patrotic?

They may playfully punch baba on his chest while laughing with him, and the baba will collapse and grin grin you know the rest grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by ybalogs(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2017
Ahmadgani:
When will he return to take over his responsibility? I bet you didnt discuss that.
I'm sure he's still very much in the picture as to what is happening in Naija. He has a very able and capable VP so there's nothing to worry about except how to take us out of this recession.
May God bless and guide us all.
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by ybalogs(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

Recuperating from Wetin, thought he is on vacation, do people recuperate while in vacation?

Liars everywhere
So you didn't know he didn't travel for just vacation? He was ill and he never hid that .At 74,he's has done and still doing more than enough for this country,you should applaud him and pray for him rather than letting your hatred for him becloud your judgement.
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by okosodo: 6:52am On Feb 19, 2017
How did he open up on his health status?
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by Ahmadgani(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2017
ybalogs:

I'm sure he's still very much in the picture as to what is happening in Naija. He has a very able and capable VP so there's nothing to worry about except how to take us out of this recession.
May God bless and guide us all.
amen, the president should get well soon
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by vanbonattel: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2017
ybalogs:

So you didn't know he didn't travel for just vacation? He was ill and he never hid that .At 74,he's has done and still doing more than enough for this country,you should applaud him and pray for him rather than letting your hatred for him becloud your judgement.

I will only pray that he realise how old and ineffective he is and do the right thing by resigning so that the country can move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by mercichoco(f): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

They may playfully punch baba on his chest while laughing with him, and the baba will collapse and grin grin you know the rest grin
Ehen, it is not bad ni, since its "playfully" it'll be regarded as friendly fire or collateral damage. Afterall Mishap does happen like the IDP bombing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by mercichoco(f): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2017
okosodo:
How did he open up on his health status?
Pls ask him again. Misleading title

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by ybalogs(m): 7:02am On Feb 19, 2017
vanbonattel:

I will only pray that he realise how old and ineffective he is and do the right thing by resigning so that the country can move forward.
Resign? You know that won't happen. I know he wouldn't want to come back in 2019 just cos it's obvious age is telling on him. I expect him to endorse somebody who could carry on with his anti corruption crusade though. Let's just pray he's able to bring us out of recession before this year runs out and at least fulfil 50% of his election promises.
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by TPAND(f): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2017
This is what we call Umaruism
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by Caseless: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2017
hakeem4:
I want to visit buhari too
as a human or as a ***?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by sosy25: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Tinubu dont worry. Whether you visited Buhari or not does not matter. We are in the age of "photoshop". If I want to visit Buhari now I can visit him via photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by pacific2017: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2017
When is he coming back?
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by silversonuc(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2017
ybalogs:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by freeeeme(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Wetin him dey do for UK....As an old man in Nigeria, vacation are meant to be spent at ur village. Can u imagine una president close d gate dat supply us our daily needs..I.e importation. Close Nigerians up with Recession with outrageous inflation and held the key to UK to receive treatment from well equipped medical center.
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by dannytoe(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Tinubu be like, osinbajo take over

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by dannytoe(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2017
Tinubu be like, osinbajo take over
Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by phapi(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Can the Queen help us tell the dullard that it 1month now he left his country
#GodHelpNigeria

Re: Buhari Vacation: Tinubu Finally Opens Up On President’s Health Status by KanwuliaExtra: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmm!!!!
The DRUG PUSHER-ADDICT has spoken! wink

(1) (Reply)

Finance Ministry Staff Weep As Adeosun Bows Out @ 11pm On Friday / Abba Kyari Unveiled 2023 Campaign Material A Month Ago (Photo) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.