Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray (38045 Views)

Tinubu Finally Reacts To Suspension Of Onnoghen, Reveals What Obasanjo Would Hav / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by aminulive: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
The national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has finally parted his lips on the state of President Muhammadu Buhari's health.

Tinubu, who spoke on Sunday in Kano, during a condolence visit to the Kano state governor, Umar Ganduje over the death of Alhaji Maitama Sule, stated that the president did not lie about his state of health.

He said:

"There is nothing anybody can do in the face of health challenge.The President did not lie to us. He told us he was ill, and he needs to take care of himself. I don’t see any crisis about this situation. We are a nation that is very humane, honest, compassionate, and resilient. We take care of our own neighbours.I am not a member of presidential cabinet, but I am a member of his party and I am a Nigerian. All we can do is to pray for him.”

BAT added that the President had told the citizenry that he needed to take care of himself. He urged Nigerians to keep praying for Buhari's full recovery.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/17/tinubu-finally-speaks-buharis-health/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by klassykute(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok o
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Miles300: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Everytine we urge Nigerians to pray , does it mean God hasn't been hearing our prayers ! It's time for the leaders to do there own part and leave God out of this !

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by DabLord: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
I'm waiting for the pest and parasit of Nigeria to derail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2017
When has already turned his back against buhari, wetin we wan pray for ?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2017
How this Tinubu sleeps and wakes up everyday seeing the demon he sold to Nigeria and South in particular still baffles me. Am Sure he has a heart of stone somehow.

Look at how cheap deaths are across the South and North of Nigeria by all natural and human killing machines in the land. Pure irresponsible leadership and Hunger in the land.

It's pathetic. Like a mystery to me.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by FeloniousFelon: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
All I know is that Osinabnjo will never become President after Buhari's demise

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Abeg Tinubu park well undecided

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Iamsammy(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Dz op sef, na d finally speak out d that? Jst kwantiniu
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Boyooosa(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
WAWU! WHERE DEM COM SEE DIS TEETH!? PPLE CAN RE-CREATE.... angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by tobtap: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Lorechino(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Came to reaD COMMENT
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
where has this toad been ?

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by kkYEBO(m): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
All these men don make money off Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Built2last: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2017
Tinubu tell us that this is what you discuss with your wife in your bedroom

stop forming political correctness

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Wolfbrother(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2017
He is mad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by GeneralOjukwu: 11:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Jagaban is probably laughing at PMB thinking -

" I told you so"

The dog that would get lost won't listen to the hunter's whistle.

PMB sidelined him ... All these shows of support are just mockery an elder shows to a stubborn child

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by twilliamx(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2017
He said
"There is nothing anybody can do in the face of health challenge.

i strongly disagree! there is something he can do. he can resign and not keep the country stagnant.

screew all you assslickers that can't speak the truth...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by psychologist(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2017
The same shitty shit
He has said nothing

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Iamsammy(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
All I know is that Osinabnjo will never become President after Buhari's demise

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by helphelp: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
You guys didn't wait this long to castigate Yardua...

Lemme read and comment properly later.

Modified: Obviously, Yaradua wasn't your neighbour, and instead of you and your lots allow him rest and take care of himself, you sang the song of a sick president can't rule a nation like ours.

Tell me Jagagban, is there a covenant now with the present president that he can rule even when he's obviously sick.

It's sad the quick turn you so called leaders took just barely how long ago a similar incident happened to our own YAR'ADUA.

Life is turn by turn though. I wish the president good health and good thinking to kindly resign and let able men rule.

God bless naija

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by FTrebirth(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
technically, tinubu did not say anything regarding buhari's health.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by magoo10(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Continue, fake leaders that have no atom of sincerity,they lack the balls to call a spade a spade due to the fact that they are all corrupt and criminal minded.
Nigeria needs a massive change,non of these criminals can give it

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by budusky05(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Good move

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by 2lateBiafra: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Sai BUHARI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by TheAngry1: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
The man told us he was sick, and he duly handed over to his deputy. What do people want? The same people accusing Tinubu and Yorubas of silence forget that it was Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Yinka Odunmakin etc that initiated the protests that eventually led to Jonathan's emergence as President when a devilish cabal held us to ransom. Igbos suffer from a deep-seated hatred for other Nigerians and collective amnesia; that is why they do not see any good in our ongoing quest for national rebirth. Tinubu don talk, oya say something else.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by AngelicBeing: 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Miles300:
Everytine we urge Nigerians to pray , does it mean God hasn't been hearing our prayers ! It's time for the leaders to do there own part and leave God out of this !
Exactly, they talk about prayers and more prayers and yet they are not sincere and full of evil, useless politicians sad

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by pweshboi(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
hh
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Oladelson(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Burn Woman Alive In Imo, Set Houses Ablaze / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun / Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.