Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Is Destiny? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Destiny? (481 Views)

Is It True That Okro Soup Can Destroy Your Destiny? / Can Prayer Change Destiny ? / Seed Of Destiny 18/05/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Destiny? by judedwriter(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2017
24 Jer 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

When we talk about destiny, a lot of us first think about overflowing success and prosperity. This is true; God wants us to succeed in life and be prosperous in life- but destiny in itself, is far deeper in meaning than that.
So what is destiny?
1. Destiny is the reason why you God brought you into this world.
2. Destiny is that which God created you to do in this world.
3. Destiny is that which God expects you to do in this world.
4. Destiny is why God created you unique with special gifts and talents.
5. Destiny is your originality, which no one can duplicate no matter how hard they try.
6. Destiny is your ability(s) that make you shine like the stars.
7. Destiny is what makes generations unborn remember you when you are long gone.
In a nutshell, destiny is GOD'S SPECIAL PURPOSE FOR CREATING YOU.

Here are 7 facts about destiny:
1. Your greatest success and wealth in life, can only come in the place of your destiny.
2. If you don't know your destiny early enough, your destiny may be wrongfully defined by others.
3. The reason many live unfulfilled lives despite their achievements; is because they are not operating in their destiny.
4. Satan hates and fights your destiny desperately, because he knows how extremely important it is to God.
5. If you don't fulfill your destiny; your coming into this world was in vain. ( harsh but true)
6. You can only fulfill destiny when God is with you and you know your divine purpose and take practical steps on it.
7. Sadly, many don't really know or understand why God created them; hence they live counterfeit lives. The grave is full of unfulfilled destinies.
May God help us understand His plans for our lives and fulfill them in good time in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: What Is Destiny? by DivinelyBlessed: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Nice write up
Re: What Is Destiny? by ritzyvic1(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2017
What's Judas' destiny? grin grin grin
To betray his master?
If nobody betrayed Jesus, how would you have had salvation by now?
So some are destined to do the dirty things that will benefit others?
You know what, since I stopped listening to destiny this and that and devil crap, my life has taken a positive turn.
As I got older I realized that nothing is predestined about me. I have God's given potentials which when I appropriately utilize I get the results.
Our choices determine what happen in our life
There is no devil anywhere
Everything that happened to someone can be traced to a choice he made somewhere, period.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Temptation / God Send Snakes To Bite Israelites / I Would Slap Any Religious Person Doing Washing Of Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.