Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri (1254 Views)

Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by marryjesus: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has advised the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government on steps to take in bringing an end to the ongoing agitation for Biafra.

Omokri advised Buhari to ignore the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu if he wants agitation for Biafra to “die a natural death.”

The former Presidential aide also admonished Buhari to be fair and balance to all region in his appointments.
He urged the current Federal Government to ensure that Igbos get their fair share of appointments and in the Federal Civil Services.
In a video he shared on his Facebook, Omokri urged Northern elders to call Buhari to order, stressing that the president’s method of handling the issue will create more problems to the country.
According to Omokri, “If you want this boy’s agitation to die a natural death ignore him, publicity and persecution are the oxygen he needs to grow his struggle, if you have wanted this Biafra agitation to die all you should have done is justice, equity in all your appointments.

“Look at NNPC you just overwhelmingly appointed 67 percent Northerners, if you had balanced your appointments and give people of the South Eat their own just view in the Federal Civil Service, if you had done equity you would have won the hearts of many people from the South East.
“People of the South East agitating for Biafra because they feel they are not well treated by the current Nigerian Government, for example the Military said they doing a show of force in Abia State and last Thursday 20 people were killed in Jos by Fulani herdsmen allegedly, now if the Military wants to do a show of Force why not go there, why not go to Southern Kaduna where many people have been killed?
“In Abia nobody has been killed there, the Military does not need to be there, I’m telling you know what is happening in the South East is going to make more Igbo youths want to join the Biafra struggle and make them so anti-Nigeria and this is the time when we need unity of purpose, the economy is collapsing all around us so we need to be united to rebuild the economy.
“Northern elders should talk to Buhari, talk to this man, let this man know that what he is doing is wrong, I understand that if you have a hammer you see all problems as a nail, his hammer is the Military and all problems he is applying Military Force.

“How much has the Military been able to quell the Boko Haram insurgency, look at the Shiite, they have not been quelled, they are regrouping. These people are not enemies they are your citizens and you need to be careful on how you deal with them or you will creating a major problem.
“If he can just treat people of the South East with equity what is happening right now would not have happened and I urged all those who have interest in President Muhammadu Buhari to discuss these issues with him.”
full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/how-buhari-can-kill-nnamdi-kanus.html

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by Atlantian: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
I am already becoming Anti-Nigeria even though I am not Igbo.

I do not welcome a citizenship of a country where one tribe kills other tribes.

It is barbaric, and the only way I can escape the wrath of nature is to denounce Nigeria.

I am not a citizen of a country that has since 1967 been killing the Igbos.

Igbo people need to rise up and face the military and war is part of nature's games.

War is better than slavery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by pauljumbo: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
who is advising the president

his list of enemies is becoming too much

the tension is too much

military actions only radicalize people

ipob need to be engaged with ideology, not with the army

with the military in the east ipob is gaining more popularity

Mr president send the military to the Barack and conduct a sovereign national conference and let's have referendum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by reality1010: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
marryjesus:
Former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has advised the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government on steps to take in bringing an end to the ongoing agitation for Biafra.

Omokri advised Buhari to ignore the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu if he wants agitation for Biafra to “die a natural death.”

The former Presidential aide also admonished Buhari to be fair and balance to all region in his appointments.
He urged the current Federal Government to ensure that Igbos get their fair share of appointments and in the Federal Civil Services.
In a video he shared on his Facebook, Omokri urged Northern elders to call Buhari to order, stressing that the president’s method of handling the issue will create more problems to the country.
According to Omokri, “If you want this boy’s agitation to die a natural death ignore him, publicity and persecution are the oxygen he needs to grow his struggle, if you have wanted this Biafra agitation to die all you should have done is justice, equity in all your appointments.

“Look at NNPC you just overwhelmingly appointed 67 percent Northerners, if you had balanced your appointments and give people of the South Eat their own just view in the Federal Civil Service, if you had done equity you would have won the hearts of many people from the South East.
“People of the South East agitating for Biafra because they feel they are not well treated by the current Nigerian Government, for example the Military said they doing a show of force in Abia State and last Thursday 20 people were killed in Jos by Fulani herdsmen allegedly, now if the Military wants to do a show of Force why not go there, why not go to Southern Kaduna where many people have been killed?
“In Abia nobody has been killed there, the Military does not need to be there, I’m telling you know what is happening in the South East is going to make more Igbo youths want to join the Biafra struggle and make them so anti-Nigeria and this is the time when we need unity of purpose, the economy is collapsing all around us so we need to be united to rebuild the economy.
“Northern elders should talk to Buhari, talk to this man, let this man know that what he is doing is wrong, I understand that if you have a hammer you see all problems as a nail, his hammer is the Military and all problems he is applying Military Force.

“How much has the Military been able to quell the Boko Haram insurgency, look at the Shiite, they have not been quelled, they are regrouping. These people are not enemies they are your citizens and you need to be careful on how you deal with them or you will creating a major problem.
“If he can just treat people of the South East with equity what is happening right now would not have happened and I urged all those who have interest in President Muhammadu Buhari to discuss these issues with him.”
full details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/how-buhari-can-kill-nnamdi-kanus.html
Well u v a nice word for ppl but Biafra agitation has gone beyond giving appointment to Igbos or even presidency.Igbos v investment all over Nigeria and they r determined to lose them for freedom.Millions of Igbos outside Nigeria wants to come home now but does not want to come into the old nigeria they know.They want a seperate home and they r canvassing it in peace not war.Im optimistic that Nigerians can live togther without the igbos and the country will be better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by reality1010: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Atlantian:

It is barbaric, and the only way I can escape the wrath of nature is to denounce Nigeria.

Igbo people need to rise up and face the military and war is part of nature's games.

Igbos will not engage the military in war because they r peaceful people.All they r asking for is democracy through referandum not more nothing less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by perez100: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
This post mark my first insult to Buhari. I deem it fit to say that Buhari is a BIG FOOL for deploying soldiers to my village in Umuahia. I am not IPOB member but I will fight this military invation when the time for action comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by okway2: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Atlantian:

When Igbos want to begin their lies under a non-igbo ID they start with

"I don't support Biafra but..."

"I am not igbo/IPOD but ......"

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
Omockery is in desperate need of job

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by okway2: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
reality1010:

Igbos will not engage the military in war because they r peaceful people.All they r asking for is democracy through referandum not more nothing less.

Peaceful people don't make hateful speeches that leads to intertribal raucous.

Peaceful people don't rejoice at potential Yoruba downfall

Peaceful people don't try to create religious division in an ethnic group that is half-half Yoruba/Muslim.

You don't need to carry gun to start war.

I have never known Ibos to be peaceful.
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by omenka(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Atlantian:

You don't only sound Ibo (mind you, I didn't say Igbo), you sound like an ipob yoot.

It is the same line they've been repeating since their preferred candidate lost an election.

Instead of going back, lick their wounds quietly and restrategise and stage a comeback, they turned around to internalise their grief and whine day in day out about some imaginary maltreatment since the biafran war- a maltreatment they suddenly became aware of after the elections!

Pray tell, what unique experiences have Igbos been through among all the over 300 tribes in Nigeria after that war? What is it they've "suffered" which other tribes haven't that one wouldn't see a quiet place to brood since 2015?

And you talk about war in preference to slavery.. Would I be wrong if I assume you think the Igbos slaves?

What a crying shame.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by babyfaceafrica: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lolz..who ask for his advise?.. If he is this wise
.maybe GEJ won't be defeated...abeg he should shuss it
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by SarkinYarki: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
But who expect a total idiot like Buhari to understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by MrIrohKenedy: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
[s]
omenka:
You don't only sound Ibo (mind you, I didn't say Igbo), you sound like an ipob yoot.

It is the same line they've been repeating since their preferred candidate lost an election.

Instead of going back, lick their wounds quietly and restrategise and stage a comeback, they turned around to internalise their grief and whine day in day out about some imaginary maltreatment since the biafran war- a maltreatment they suddenly became aware of after the elections!

Pray tell, what unique experiences have Igbos been through among all the over 300 tribes in Nigeria after that war? What is it they've "suffered" which other tribes haven't that one wouldn't see a quiet place to brood since 2015?

And you talk about war in preference to slavery.. Would I be wrong if I assume you think the Igbos slaves?

What a crying shame.
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by Omeokachie: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn." - Proverbs 29:2
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by Unik3030: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
reality1010:

is there referendum clause in Nigeria constitution? if u want referendum, y not tell your senators to pass a bill n clamour for majority support then u are good to go. all these street show of shame can't work
Re: How Buhari Can Kill Nnamdi Kanu’s Agitation For Igbo Nation-omokri by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Too many cooks that can't manage a LGA if given the opportunity. grin

(1) (Reply)

Happening Live- South Africa's Presidents Courtesy Visit to Imo / BREAKING: INEC Fixes Date For Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election / Mainagate: Senate Declares War On EFCC, Accuses Anti-graft Agency Of Relooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.