Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) (31636 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Papasmal(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2017
My area boy.....God bless u more.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2017
your head is valid...some idiots and fools would rather keep $ millions in safes and put in mud houses...

They even collected his bail..someone that is supposed to be shot at ONIRU BEACH o ELEGUSHI beach

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Jeffboi:
Provoke God with good did, and watch him shower you with blessings

Things like this attract the blessings that will make people accuse you of money ritual

Our gods of men aka pastors and imams do not understand that.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Nake.d, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

From: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25&version=KJV

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by KealDrogo: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Oyaaa come out of the carton lemme make indomie and eggs with 5alive for u sad
*jumps outta the carton with much eagerness*

God help thee if I no see a well garnished indomie today angry
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by tonex360: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2017
prepare uncle Ighalo, your more blessing just began, may God grease your leg for more net wrecking..
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2017
more blessing to you
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
God bless you Ighalo.

People like you are the hero.

You work hard for your money and help people.

Not useless politicians who steal billions and share 1million to their hungry supporters.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by joey150(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If Andrew Yakubu had done half of this, we won't be toooo angry with him

God bless you Uncle Ighalo cool

Dude stealing is stealing and dont try to sugercoat or defend it.

Nice work ighalo...that plenty pounds in China already yielding fruits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
*jumps outta the carton with much eagerness*

God help thee if I no see a well garnished indomie today angry

Can I add periwinkle and Indosid to ur indomie

You would like it tongue
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by agrovick(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2017
And some folks were abusing him for going to the Oriental.

Who career epp when we are talking hundred thousands of pounds weekly. Gerrarahere mhen

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2017
Aishat Buhari built 10 in Daura upon she isn't receiving kobo from her post as the wife of the president except from the office gifts
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2017
Niceone. keep it up Iggy boy
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Good thought Ighalo. When you take orphans off the street and give them shelter like this, you reduce the number of beggars, armed robbers, 419ers, insane people and you increase the number of successful people, employers, technocrats in the country at large.

God bless you more brother. Keep it flying high like a Kite.

This is worthy of emulation.
You are so right,if only our politicians think like u,imagine how many kids would be taken from the street to enjoy education, sport, science and technology.

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Sleykan:
Happy birthday to our Pastor, Teacher, Intercessor, Spiritual father, Counselor, Role model and leader. You have demonstrated great love for the Lord in your teaching, preaching and Godly lifestyle. We ask the Lord’s continued blessings upon you as you lead us in His ways. Happy Birthday Sir. We love you.

Abeg can you post what your godly lifestyle pastor like this
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4170338_img2016082917371832_jpegf599f7553587533df0ba62385af4fe8a

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Saintsquare:
You are so right,if only our politicians think like u,imagine how many kids would be taken from the street to enjoy education, sport, science and technology.

Why should our politicians bother when they are being hailed, praised and worshipped by us seeking breakthrough of dash dash handout priviledges from them instead of insisting on our rights.

[img]http://peoplestrustmalaysia.files./2013/10/hz.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2017
I hope he has built one in his state of origin?

Cause these people can turn around and claim to come from Ijegun.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
At what age would we be allowed to apply to IOH? Or what would be their acceptance criteria?
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
angry The mod that ban me i know you are reading this! You should be ashamed of yourself self, a big shame on you angry angry tongue
no need to be nice! Express yourself ! Tell them wetin dey your mind Cuz from this msg I know say u get plenty to tell them!
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3444716_img20160215224419_jpeg3a9d404699eb823dbaa7a23a7e345c55

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2017
hope mikel obi is learning from this
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2017
anonimi:

Why should our politicians bother when they are being hailed, praised and worshipped by us seeking breakthrough of dash dash handout priviledges from them instead of insisting on our rights.

[img]http://peoplestrustmalaysia.files./2013/10/hz.jpg[/img]
They saw this long time ago,they know exactly how to manipulate us,I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
angry The mod that ban me i know you are reading this! You should be ashamed of yourself self, a big shame on you angry angry tongue
Don't mind those senseless mods, they don't know their job.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by 9ja4show: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

There is something called love without borders , love doesn't know state of origin, ighalo is from my town Benin, weda he built it in Lagos or enugu; We don't care ! Good deeds has nothing to do with where u come from

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by castel428: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
grin
KealDrogo:
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by anonimi: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2017
Saintsquare:
They saw this long time ago,they know exactly how to manipulate us,I don't see that changing anytime soon.

They are we.
We are they.
They were once ordinary citizens like us until we elected them or allowed them to rule us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Folksyharry(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
A very good gesture. God will continue to bless your hustle.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2017
God will continue to bless you man
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2017
I really love these when people are helping d lest privileged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses / Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 / Angela Merkel Authorizes The Bundesliga To Resume This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.