Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) (31630 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Jude Ighalo Builds A House In Lagos, Buys New Range Rover For His Wife / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2017
I really love these when people are helping d less privileged.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
banttieman:

Deed

Thanks
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
A welcome development...... Moni good ooooo
yes moni good but not all of us will use it this way
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by LordAdam7: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
joey150:

Dude stealing is stealing and dont try to sugercoat or defend it.

Nice work ighalo...that plenty pounds in China already yielding fruits

Maybe you don't know about the Robin Hood Paradox.

The so-called non-corrupt developed Western world got to where they are by stealing from indigenous people and less powerful nations around the world.

You need to start from somewhere. Stealing is bad. Stealing and using it for something tangible (case in point, the developed countries) is bad. Stealing and not using it for anything tangible is EVIL.

If I was the President, those who use their corrupt proceeds to build industries and do philanthropy will receive lighter sentences. In the US where it is illegal to work on a visitor visa, if you break the law and you arrested, you could avoid going to prison by donating the money to a charity.

-Lord
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by cyber5(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
And Cyber5 will say
Its all done for publicity sake
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
May the almighty reward him with abundance.He has a golden heart.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
KealDrogo:
angry The mod that ban me i know you are reading this! You should be ashamed of yourself self, a big shame on you angry angry tongue

I'm sure I know the mod you are referring to, we all know him. But the thing is the truth can never be silenced even if he tries to ban the whole world. Intolerant human beings.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Heart of Gold... God bless you bro
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If Andrew Yakubu had done half of this, we won't be toooo angry with him

God bless you Uncle Ighalo cool
abeg stop, stop I say, if nah play stop am, make you jst stop am there, wich YAKUBU, YAKUBU and moni wet him way in thief, you dey compare with IGHALO clean and honest moni,
mak you stop am ooo grin grin
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by brojoshua: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Blessed are the merciful for they also shall receive or obtain mercy. God will blessed the one who remember the poor and give to them. Let those who are wise among the people who have such money not waste it on foolish things like cars, expenses houses, etc, but to us it to help the poor and the needy and the sick.
I say by the help of God and so let those who are wise learn; the money that many people have in the world today is an accursed money and so hardly will few of them do anything good with it. It is hot money and so most of them will waste it on harlots, useless expensive cars, helicopters, useless expenses houses, clothing, gambling and the likes. Only a very few discipline ones among them will use it in the ways that God will bless them. Like the one that uses the money to help the poor and the needy
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by tex25: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
God bless you really good bro!
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Can I add periwinkle and Indosid to ur indomie

You would like it tongue

NO! I don't like my indomie over garnished angry
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by micfoley: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Jeffboi:
Provoke God with good deed, and watch him shower you with blessings

Things like this attract the blessings that will make people accuse you of money ritual

Word! True talk bro.

Gods blessing is sure

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
NO! I don't like my indomie over garnished angry

I would add garden egg to it kiss
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by EASYSHO: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
For people like dis guy. God shall continue to bless and protect him more. You have planted the seed that you and your generation will cultivate for like. I pray God can bless me and use me to tourch the life of people more.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by beezyblaze(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
If Andrew Yakubu had done half of this, we won't be toooo angry with him

God bless you Uncle Ighalo cool

You have no idea of things he might have done.
You dont know him!
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:22am On Feb 20, 2017
beezyblaze:

You have no idea of things he might have done.
You dont know him!

Ok

Uncle Noah weĺl done
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 4:48am On Feb 20, 2017
itzemar:
good one...
the move to China is paying off...
Please start scoring goals now... cheesy
he has 3 goals in 2 matches already.
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:03am On Feb 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:

I would add garden egg to it kiss
Oga kari ur indomie, eye yam not hungry again
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Oga kari ur indomie, eye yam not hungry again

Oyaa calm down

Lemme go to market and get u something sumptuous

I just wanna prepare Lizard pepper soup for u cool
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Oyaa calm down

Lemme go to market and get u something sumptuous

I just wanna prepare Lizard pepper soup for u cool
angry angry angry angry

Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
angry angry angry angry

NYB UBJ SNE
Re: Ighalo Builds Home For Orphans In Lagos (Photos) by beezyblaze(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Ok

Uncle Noah weĺl done

Mr judah...i sight you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Kennedy Boboye, The Coach Behind Akwa United NPFL Title Victory / Pls What Is The State Of Origin Of Chelsea Victor Moses / Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.