Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pls I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Need Advice (785 Views)

Ive Got Test Tommorrow,please I Need Advice On How Exactly To Prepare. / Please I Need Advice On This Job Offer / My List Of Regret Mails. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice by FRANCOBEN(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
pls i was called by allco insurance plc,for a sales rep interview, on 10th dec,, pls does it worth leaving abuja 4 lagos.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by hasyak(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
it depends on what u want and where u r now, if d new opportunity is not good enough compared to where u r now then forget it, but if u dont have anything doing now then go
Re: Pls I Need Advice by woletsn: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
It depends on your choice if you like to relocate there i think you may and try to know if the job ll not track you down financially.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Success101(f): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2009
Hi friend,
its really up to you.

Many times we dont know what God wants to do in our lives. We just have to work with faith.
What if you go, and after spending a few months or let's say a year, God connects you to a bigger opportunity?

And you may also be thinking that there is no future in the business, and hold back. So, you have to pray for direction. For me there is no harm in trying, as long as you are qualified for the position.
I personally am on a contract that I got through a job position in Nairaland. Fortunately for me, people didnt take the post seriously because its not in Lagos.
Everyone thinks that Lagos is the Las Vegas of Nigeria where everything glitters, but now I am so certain that they cant be more wrong. My pay is over N150,000, in fact, you need to see the package, and you will scream!!!

God will surely show you what to do, if you rely on Him.
All the best. wink

(1) (Reply)

Costal Bus(staff Buses) Drivers Needed Urgently! / Stampeed At Nnpc Recruitment Test / Access Bank Nigeria Is Accepting Cvs Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.