Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? (669 Views)

CMS Grammar School Celebrates 160th Anniversary, Nigeria Oldest Secondary School / DMGS: The Oldest Secondary School In Igboland (Then And Now Pictures) / The Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall Is The Oldest Building In Lincoln University, USA (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Flower and seed the first on earth!

Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by nNEOo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
The flower of cos
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:
The flower of cos
...flower without seed?
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by Horlufemi(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is a wrong question. It's like saying who is older womb or child.

a seed is a new plant entirely, more like an embryo. it's a way of spreading the species.

a flower is a reproductive organ. it produces be life.

is it clear?
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by Explorers(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
That's difficult.
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by nNEOo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...flower without seed?

A seed fall down to the grown n dies, how long does this take.....just kidding

K the flower has always been in the seed
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Horlufemi:
This is a wrong question. It's like saying who is older womb or child.

a seed is a new plant entirely, more like an embryo. it's a way of spreading the species.

a flower is a reproductive organ. it produces be life.

is it clear?

No?
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Explorers:
That's difficult.
...why?
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

A seed fall down to the grown n dies, how long does this take.....just kidding

K the flower has always been in the seed
...don't confused me!
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by nNEOo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

...don't confused me!

Easy honey I may not be right ok abi you wan biological tip
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Very simple question.

OP, the answer is that "A circle has no begining or end"
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by bitcoininvesto(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chicken or egg which came first?
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

Easy honey I may not be right ok abi you wan biological tip
explain
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Very simple question.

hun-un!
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

hun-un!
The process of flower and seed is a circle. Same with egg and chicken.

The have no beginning or end
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by nNEOo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
explain

Are you with me
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by respect80(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
If you believe in God as the creator then you won't have problem with questions like this.
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mynd44:

The process of flower and seed is a circle. Same with egg and chicken.

The have no beginning or end
...means unsolvable?
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by Horlufemi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
No?
It can't be clearer than that. You can never answer a wrong question.
it's the same kind of chicken and egg question. They are wrong questions.
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by oyinkinola: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
nNEOo:

Are you with me
...more explanation
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by Horlufemi(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Very simple question.

You are not right because itsef a wrong question.

let me explain in summary

living things are in an environment that degrades/toxify them i.e. kills them and that's a problem.

solution is to create a a rebuilding process that beats the time it takes for death/killing process to complete.

They take fresh codes, half from each then put it in a seed to ensure continuation of the species.

the seed is not a flower and vice versa but a product of the process of building new life.
Re: Which Is The Oldest Between Flower And Seed? by Horlufemi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
...means unsolvable?
get your head out of the question it's not a puzzle, it's a process.

(1) (Reply)

Another Igbo Girl Accepted Into ALL Eight Ivy League Schools PLUS Stanford / Best Online Websites For Students Can Be Found Here! / The World’s Best Universities By Subject According To QS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.