Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 (2996 Views)

Apply for 2020 BSc, MSc and PhD Chinese Government Scholarship- HND can apply / Apply For Qingdao Government Scholarship At China University (full Tuition Fee) / APPLY FOR PTDF UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 by maziude: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello guys,

I am supposed to have done this a long while ago. I have been held by reseearch and other activities. I apologise.

The chinese government scholarship popularly referred to as CSC scholarship gives you the chance to study fully without paying a dime. There are various categories, but I would like to stick to the postgraduate studies(Msc and PhD).

Application info can be found on:
www.csc.edu.cn ...The site is written in both english and chinese and also self explanatory.

*It is also advisable to contact prospective supervisors in your intended school as this will facilitate your acceptance and eventual admission.

PS: This is just a general post. As time goes on, I will keep updating.
Should you have any question, you can post it here, I will be happy to respond to you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 by ProudArewa: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
What of undergraduate
Re: Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 by STENON(f): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 by SssKA1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please when is the closing date for application?

What is Agency Number and how can I get it?
Re: Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 by RAY12345(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
maziude:
Hello guys,

I am supposed to have done this a long while ago. I have been held by reseearch and other activities. I apologise.

The chinese government scholarship popularly referred to as CSC scholarship gives you the chance to study fully without paying a dime. There are various categories, but I would like to stick to the postgraduate studies(Msc and PhD).

Application info can be found on:
www.csc.edu.cn ...The site is written in both english and chinese and also self explanatory.

*It is also advisable to contact prospective supervisors in your intended school as this will facilitate your acceptance and eventual admission.

PS: This is just a general post. As time goes on, I will keep updating.
Should you have any question, you can post it here, I will be happy to respond to you.

Thanks

Hello Boss,

I PMed you sometime ago but you didn't reply. I will like to make some enquiries regarding M.Sc and life in China. Will appreciate if I can hear from you. Will PM u again now.

Much thanks in anticipation of your rely.

Best regards
Re: Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 by ZhuoYang111(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2017
New Presidential scholarships Available For international students.
Admission is strongly in progress for march intake 2018 for Bachelors, Masters and PHD students. international students are to apply 2-3 months prior to admission deadline.
Scholarships charge 4000$
For Bachelors Degree and Masters and PHD
Al payments are done in Instalments:
Fully funded scholarships for Bachelor, Master and PhD which will cover the tuition fees, 2 sharing accommodation and a monthly stipend of RMB 1250 for Bachelor, 1600 for Master and 2000 for PhD:
Medium of Instruction: English
Majors:
Bachelor:
1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Mechanical Engineering and Automation
3. BBA
4.Chemical engineering.
5. Environment and energy
Master:
1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
3. Vehicle Engineering
4. Industrial Design Engineering
5. Material Science and Engineering
6. Metallurgical Engineering
7. Materials Engineering
8. Electrical Engineering
9. Electronic Science and Technology
10. Information and Communication Engineering
11. Control Science and Engineering
12. Electronic Communication Engineering
13. Software Engineering
14. Architecture
15. Civil Engineering
16. Agricultural Water-Soil Engineering
17. Chemical Engineering and Technology
18. Chemical Engineering
19. Environmental Engineering
20. Mining Engineering
21. Safety Engineering
22. Geological Engineering
23. Optical Engineering
24. Integrated Circuit Engineering
25. Power Engineering
26. Biomedical Engineering
27. Industrial Engineering
28. Administration and Engineering
29. Accounting
30. Enterprise Management
31. MBA
PhD Majors:
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Material Science and Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electronic Science and Technology
5. Computer Application Technology
6. Geotechnical Engineering
7. Structural Engineering
8. Water Conservancy Engineering
9. Chemical Engineering and Technology
10. Environmental Engineering
11. Mining Engineering
12. Mineral Resource Prospecting and Exploration
13. Safety Science and Engineering
14. Optoelectronic Materials and Devices
15. Biomedical Engineering
16. Administrating Science and Engineering
Terms and Conditions:
In order to continue the scholarship, the student will have to keep up with the following terms and conditions:
1. Should at least have B grade or a GPA of at least 2.8.
2. Should not fail any subject.
3. Attendance in the class should be 90%
4. Should not break any law of the University
5. Should not break any law of P. R. China
6. Should not indulge in a fight or bad behavior inside or outside the campus.
Study in China Now:
Admissioninfo.cn@gmail.com
whatsapp contact : +2348115734435

1 Like

Re: Chinese Government Scholarship 2017/2018 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Greetings @maziude
Please i just sent you a pm, if it wont be much trouble for you, please reply as i would love to get certain information and advice from you.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Student Spotted Reading For Examination In Bet9ja (photo) / Education / Past Questions For Lasu Post Graduate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.