Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? (4548 Views)

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier?(photos) / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wish we can help our kids actualize their dreams and be enrolled into the force from such tender ages... Imagine having this cute baby as the DPO, CP, DSP, AIG, IG etc.
He's so cute in the uniform that he looks smarter than most officers.

Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by kabrud: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Police job is not necessarily about cuteness in uniform, let's not lose sight of the primary role of the police. Imagine, suggesting that a kid still in the primary school be made the IGP. Nawao!

8 Likes

Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
kabrud:
Police job is not necessarily about cuteness in uniform, let's not lose sight of the primary role of the police. Imagine, suggesting that a kid still in the primary school be made the IGP. Nawao!
Imagination is allowed... And, also know that, some of our kids these days are more brilliant and comprehensive than most officers. We've gone passed the time where age really matters. But abilities.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by azimibraun: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
VeniJu:

Imagination is allowed... And, also know that, some of our kids these days are more brilliant and comprehensive than most officers. We've gone passed the time where age really matters. But abilities.
bros this na Africa and age na age... no matter what. Age carry experience follow body to a large extent bros.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
azimibraun:
bros this na Africa and age na age... no matter what. Age carry experience follow body to a large extent bros.

How about an Army Officer ''Colonel''.. 27yrs of age.. And a Lance Corporal... 56yrs of age. What do you make of it?
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by azimibraun: 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
VeniJu:

How about an Army Officer ''Colonel''.. 27yrs of age.. And a Lance Corporal... 56yrs of age. What do you make of it?
Experience on and off the job comes together to form cumulative experience. We bring our experiences outside of our jobs to help us reach decision on the job. That's why you must always be asked in an interview to give an instance where you had to do a certain thing or took a certain decision based on a particular yardstick. 27yr old Colonel will seek a lot of advice on the job and outside the job from the 56yr old Lance corporal and even call him " papa" when the chips are down the young Man's weakness will shine.

1 Like

Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by napoleon77(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:
I wish we can help our kids actualize their dreams and be enrolled into the force from such tender ages... Imagine having this cute baby as the DPO, CP, DSP, AIG, IG etc.

I guess a cute baby like him would have the necessary experience and qualifications to manage the police force of a whole country.

Dumb post!!

1 Like

Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by mike85060: 12:25am On Feb 20, 2017
OP, THAT IS THE UNIFORM OF POLICE CHILDREN SCHOOL. THEY DRESS IN NIGERIA POLICE COLOUR AND WEAR THEIR PARENT RANK
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by kabrud: 2:40am On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:

Yeah, age may not really matter, but for a kid of less than 10 as IGP? I think that is overstretching of imagination. Except maybe children educational movies like Kiddies Vision 101 etc.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by kabrud: 2:43am On Feb 20, 2017
azimibraun:
Experience on and off the job comes together to form cumulative experience. We bring our experiences outside of our jobs to help us reach decision on the job. That's why you must always be asked in an interview to give an instance where you had to do a certain thing or took a certain decision based on a particular yardstick. 27yr old Colonel will seek a lot of advice on the job and outside the job from the 56yr old Lance corporal and even call him " papa" when the chips are down the young Man's weakness will shine.

Besides, how will a 27yr old be a Colonel? Even if that was the case in the past, (which I doubt) it must have been corrected by now.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by acenazt: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2017
Dis People Can Be Funny. Shey Na Naval Salute Him Go Use Become I.G.P
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by falcon01: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:
walai brain no dey your head. how can a small. boy like this be a police offficer how can we recruit small children into the force.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2017
falcon01:
walai brain no dey your head. how can a small. boy like this be a police offficer how can we recruit small children into the force.

U wey brain dey ur head, i see wetin u don do. Hw r d kids ''leaders of tomorrow'' wen greedy old men wants to die in power?
In Belgium, they have a prime minister who is just 26yrs of age. Can dat happen in Nigeria?
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
kabrud:

Yeah, age may not really matter, but for a kid of less than 10 as IGP? I think that is overstretching of imagination. Except maybe children educational movies like Kiddies Vision 101 etc.

I'm not so good in current affairs again as before.. But do you know that a boy of less than 20yrs of age have ruled nigeria before? After winning a mathematics competition. He ruled for 24hrs. U can google it. And, what does that imply? It means education is light. And, it terms of leadership, nigeria is still in the dark.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
napoleon77:

I guess a cute baby like him would have the necessary experience and qualifications to manage the police force of a whole country.

Dumb post!!

And, i can see how the old hag with experience is turning Nigeria into a paradise. And even doin well in his duties right from far away London. Another man's land.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by kabrud: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:

I'm not so good in current affairs again as before.. But do you know that a boy of less than 20yrs of age have ruled nigeria before? After winning a mathematics competition. He ruled for 24hrs. U can google it. And, what does that imply? It means education is light. And, it terms of leadership, nigeria is still in the dark.

Hmm, ruled Nigeria? When?
I only know of a secondary school student who was given the treatment of a state governor in Lagos state for 24hrs after winning either math quiz or essay competition, can't say precisely (Tinubu's regime).
So, because Nigeria's leadership "is still in the dark", leadership should be handed over to toddlers, right?
It seems I'm just wasting my time here.
Bye.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by kabrud: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:

U wey brain dey ur head, i see wetin u don do. Hw r d kids ''leaders of tomorrow'' wen greedy old men wants to die in power?
In Belgium, they have a prime minister who is just 26yrs of age. Can dat happen in Nigeria?

U said 26yrs, pls what do u think is the age of this toddler? Can he even recite the nursery rhythms correctly?
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2017
kabrud:

U said 26yrs, pls what do u think is the age of this toddler? Can he even recite the nursery rhythms correctly?
You are the one misconcepting it.. I believe you know what imagination means. Read the post again. I didn't say he should become the IGP. I said; ''Imagine'' we can have such kids as officers. And if ever it'll be possible, it has to do with capabilities and intelllectual brilliance.
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by VeniJu: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2017
kabrud:

Hmm, ruled Nigeria? When?
I only know of a secondary school student who was given the treatment of a state governor in Lagos state for 24hrs after winning either math quiz or essay competition, can't say precisely (Tinubu's regime).
So, because Nigeria's leadership "is still in the dark", leadership should be handed over to toddlers, right?
It seems I'm just wasting my time here.
Bye.

Then do this.

Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2017
Kids are usually cute in dresses but they are not competent for jobs such as policing. Only in cartoons and movies you find that reality twisted
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:

Then do this.
hehehe
Re: Photo! Is This The Youngest Police Officer In History? by falcon01: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
VeniJu:

is that kid 26yrs old mcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Latest Result.... / Atiku Set His Mind Not For Any Good – Obasanjo / Moment Man Slumped, Died While Playing Football In Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.