Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki (4595 Views)

COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence . FG / I'll Take Boko Haram As In-Law If Leah Will Be Released, Says Rebecca Sharibu / BREAKING: I'll Take Back From You What Belongs To Me — Atiku Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by JAOS(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo has said that he will be the first person to be vaccinated in the state to boost the citizens’ confidence in taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine.

Obaseki disclosed this on Friday in Benin while addressing journalists on the need for residents not to be scared of the vaccines.

The governor said “I will take mine and if I take mine and am okay, that will give confidence to Edo people.

“The preventive protocol will still be in place, don’t forget that it will still take a while to vaccinate almost 80 per cent of the population that is expected to be vaccinated.
“The fact that you have taken the vaccine does not mean you should be careless, you should not wear a mask, you should not protect yourself because many more people may have not received their own vaccination.

“So, we will still continue to insist and advocate that our people should conduct themselves and behave to prevent COVID-19 from spreading,” he said.

The governor, however, assured that he would provide adequate logistics and security at the state medical facilities during the vaccination exercise.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/covid-19-ill-take-vaccine-first-to-boost-confidence-says-obaseki/

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Jerryherd: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Selfish Politicians and Elite are tired of covid 19 hunting them one after the other

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by BlessedNuel: 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Let's see how it goes
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Confidence Kee you and ur family there«grin
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:57am On Mar 06, 2021
You're a Mumu man, I hope that vaccine kills you, bubu & co. after taking it.

You'll start to have headache
Your body will start to heavy you
You'll be feeling small fever
And maybe a month later you'll just off like TV when NEPA takes light

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Drsnives(m): 5:57am On Mar 06, 2021
Scam.. don't fall for their tricks oo
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by pickatyouu: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Here to read comments.
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Drsnives(m): 5:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Make I tell una the truth, the elites will be injected with some things different from the populace Oo. Make una wise up.
Rip to the magas weh go fall for their trick

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Lexusgs430: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2021
People don't have to be forced, I just hope they don't get infected with covid21 or anyone they know........

If they do....... I hope they don't die....... wink
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Deji4me: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2021
sad
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by chrisxxx(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Who will be there to verify your claim? Package water inside covid bottle.
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by slydog(m): 6:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Oga, take your vaccine, we know it will first be distributed to the elites in society before the common man gets to take the jab, that's if he will even get it in two years time.
The surest way to get the jab is to migrate to Dubai, Canada or US
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Wickedfacts: 6:00am On Mar 06, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You're a Mumu man, I hope that vaccine kills you, bubu & co. after taking it.

You'll start to have headache
Your body will start to heavy you
You'll be feeling small fever
And maybe a month later you'll just off like TV when NEPA takes light

Adams, drop that phone.

Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by tigook: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2021
I will not take that vaccine until I am certain about its safety.
It should not be mandatory for everyone.
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by shox(m): 6:05am On Mar 06, 2021
Good grin
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:
Make I tell una the truth, the elites will be injected with some things different from the populace Oo. Make una wise up.
Rip to the magas weh go fall for their trick
May e vitamins or anti Malaria..then they will give others the real vacine. We know the leaders we have and what they are capable of. If they tell you it's raining, you really need to go and stand in the rain and feel it on your body be sure it's raining. cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by GolDRoger: 6:14am On Mar 06, 2021
Scam Alert!!! Keep fooling your village People,
Next now they will show us pinchures of where he took it to deceive the gullibles
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by JustCruise(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari and all members of his cabinet should take it first on live TV. Since they didn't share palliatives,they shouldn't share this vaccine too.
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:30am On Mar 06, 2021
JustCruise:
Buhari and all members of his cabinet should take it first on live TV. Since they didn't share palliatives,they shouldn't share this vaccine too.
na Buhari no share palliative again?
U dey blind wen people dey burst all d palliative wey Buhari give ur governors and wey dem hide along with your commissioners etc. Wailing zombies wey no get shame for bodi. Lie lie everywhere
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by JustCruise(m): 6:36am On Mar 06, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA: na Buhari no share palliative again?
U dey blind wen people dey burst all d palliative wey Buhari give ur governors and wey dem hide along with your commissioners etc. Wailing zombies wey no get shame for bodi. Lie lie everywhere

I know defending him is how earn your pay so I won't bother replying you.Have a good day.
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:37am On Mar 06, 2021
JustCruise:

I know defending him is how earn your pay so I won't bother replying you.Have a good day.
Truth is bitter, how u go reply wen u avoid Nothing to say.
Hatred dey cause running stool o, e dey burst belle.
D palliative wey u follow go burst ware house, na Buhari hide am there for ur village abi?
Zombie

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Drsnives(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
May e vitamins or anti Malaria..then they will give others the real vacine. We know the leaders we have and what they are capable of. If they tell you it's raining, you really need to go and stand in the rain and feel it on your body be sure it's raining. cheesy
On point o.. it's Soo unfortunate to have this rouges as our leaders. Tueh
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2021
Drsnives:

On point bro
I'm not bro, I'm sis. LOL
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Drsnives(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm not bro, I'm sis. LOL

Lol. No vex, I don modify am. Hahaha
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Didirin.

Na ur zombies u dey deceive.

The wise ones among Una zombies go watch u get injected with the vaccine and take u laugh and go back to their homes without following ur mumu decision.

Mumu person.
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by Slurity(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2021
NOW I BELIEVE THIS MAN ACTUALLY HAS THE DEGREE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE FROM U.I, UNLIKE THAT ONE FROM KOGI THAT UNDERSTANDS NOTHING ABOUT SCIENCE OR HEALTH.
Re: COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence - Obaseki by malcom1X: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2021
Loushinalistic:
Yahya Bello is denying the people of Kogi what would benefit them by discouraging taking of the vaccine. Learn from Obaseki.

Do you know how street beggars survive on the streets?
The almajiris are always close to each other.
If Covid was really that good at killing people, we'll be picking dead bodies from the streets. Just think about that.

Lastly have you seen them ever wear mask? Or wash their hands with.... Hand sanitizer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Food Is Donated To Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS / Trump Loses Presidential Primary / Jubilation In Jos Over ASUU’s Suspension Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.