Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice (25579 Views)

Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. / Is It Wrong To Miss Church Because Of Offering Money / Pease ,what Is The Meaning This Verse : HOT, COLD , LUKEWARM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by larrybee2017(f): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
oshorstan:
Your post is very hilarious. but listen, the solution is very simple. You have no rights to humiliate him or report him cos he hasn't asked u out. Its only in your hallucinations that you think he has a knack for u.

1. Make Friends with His Wife
2. Join Prayer & Evangelism unit
3. Gather courage to Preach to him
4. Stay very far from him
5. block your social media relationship with him
6. Stealthily Embarrass him in public
7. Address him as Mr.
8. Inform Your Guy about it, if possible flirt with him in his presence.. it will freak him out

Thank me later
U get plenty sense I swear. One gbosa for you
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by oshorstan(f): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2017
larrybee2017:
U get plenty sense I swear. One gbosa for you

Baba thanks oh, am blushing
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by ArcToyin(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2017
I will simply advise you to leave the church ( that's an example of fleeing from temptation and not walking in the territory of temptation). If he starts to monitor or call you, it is then you can lash him cos you are on a neutral ground. praying will not solve issue. Still worshipping in the church will not help the wife and you.
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by tomdon(m): 2:39am On Jun 08, 2017
refiner:
Good evening nairalanders...everyones advice will be greatly appreciated...

I've been attending this particular church for three years now,he's been there before i came,he's newly married too and his wife attends same church too...it all started around march last year,he started getting close to me,at first i took it as nothing but as days pass by,he comes more closer to me...

He loves talking to me more,he sometimes keeps chair for me which i always decline and when i sit somewhere else,he tries sitting there too,he touches me whenever he laughs...

The other day we attend a youth conference,he was one of the cordinator,he openly said that i am his best friend,good thing his wife was not present.

Caught his wife staring at me most times,pleading with me seriously with her eyes,i felt sorry for her,she has noticed the unusual closeness between i and her husband,tho she has not approached me about it.

I have tried all my best to distance myself from him but he ain't succumbing so i have decided to leave the church,i don't know if i have taken the right decision,leaving the church because of a man.

I've also told the pastor but after warning him,he still continued after a week or two...
Please your advice will be appreciated...

This your story sef, can a man have zero pride and not understand even when he's being told??
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by freakthingz(m): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2017
tomdon:

This your story sef, can a man have zero pride and not understand even when he's being told??

Lol it seems you underestimate some men

I know some neegus that can chase a woman to hell and back just for 10 minute sex

Apparently they enjoy the thrill of the chase lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by NoWorries7(m): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2017
What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Matthew:19:6

pls run... Don't let that woman cry to God with this verse... For she not have approached you, should have told you the type of a woman she is. Those type that are weak and gentle, that takes everything to prayer. fear them... He doesn't joke with, especially women...
Re: Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice by CHARLOE(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2017
Refiner, as fine as u are no guy c u kolobi for that church? If d guy sees another guy around u he'll free u, but for now, he's in luv or lust, can't blame him, u sef too sexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.