Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif (21216 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by amazon14: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
You have perfected your lying method just like your mentors. Mean while you must lead pdp you ar'nt running away
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
The Sheriff has spoken grin

1 Like

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by ufuosman(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Better
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by danielenyinka(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
We want that very fast , atleast unity can be restored in the great party again
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by azimibraun: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
This sheriff pics on a bike sha... I can't stop laughing. PDP don see hothead. I knw sheriff will soon engage Ibori.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Nebuchadnezar: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
omaguibu:
His meeting with IBB has twisted his tongue. Obviously, APC chieftains like CRA minister of transportation will not be happy with Sheriff's change of tongue. IBB must have talked senses into Sheriff's head. Saying, look, you are the chairman of an opposition party and as well a leader of opposition. A sitting Governor can not be a push over expecially when you dont control the federal power. And you need him to build the party structure across the country, expecially a Gov. like that of Rivers.
a heart attack for omenkalives and ngeneukwenu

3 Likes

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Muhammedsaliu(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
do you really think he can bring PDP back from the dust
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by md4u2: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good move by sheriff. ...If he will concon truly
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP is the only party in Nigeria

The other one is a conglomeration of strange bedfellows. Thieves. Vagabonds. Buffoons. Hypocrites.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by rasputinn(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
omaguibu:
His meeting with IBB has twisted his tongue. Obviously, APC chieftains like CRA minister of transportation will not be happy with Sheriff's change of tongue. IBB must have talked senses into Sheriff's head. Saying, look, you are the chairman of an opposition party and as well a leader of opposition. A sitting Governor can not be a push over expecially when you dont control the federal power. And you need him to build the party structure across the country, expecially a Gov. like that of Rivers.

Best comment

1 Like

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
martineverest:
so,u neva sleep....na fine post be dat o
Sleep ke? them de sleep when the country de recession?

2 Likes

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by 2017TIME(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sheriff has spoken. word of wilsdom
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by theway83: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
if you like said so,u people tenure done go.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by martineverest(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Sleep ke? them de sleep when the country de recession?
u see wetin una cause?pdp sha.

Anyways,enrique don sell barca....currently drawing leganes @88 mins
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by osidion2020(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Muhammedsaliu:
PDP is no a longer a party in nigeria..as long as i am concerned.....
whether sheriff, wike and fayose like..APC will beat them back to back...
LoL You are Kidding Me Bro, Seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Okanokan(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Muhammedsaliu:
PDP is no a longer a party in nigeria..as long as i am concerned.....
whether sheriff, wike and fayose like..APC will beat them back to back...

You may, be living in fools paradise. Politics, and contention for political advantages is not 1+1 Pdp will rebound because of the failure and ill-preparedness of Apc to lead.

2 Likes

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Muhammedsaliu(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Okanokan:

You may, be living in fools paradise. Politics, and contention for political advantages is not 1+1 Pdp will rebound because of the failure and ill-preparedness of Apc to lead.
watch ur words
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by frankwyte: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
He knew he will not win at the supreme court, hence savings is face. otherwise while fighting for along time only to give it up? or you think the other members take yu seriously?

3 Likes

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Lasskeey: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dem dey wait you Mr. Shariff grin grin cheesy

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
I watched d interview.... D guy is very matured wen answering question from Seun.Unlike wike who spoke as if d supreme court is in his control.Sheriff spoke like a father while wike spoke like an area boy on d street.

1 Like

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by luckenzo77: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Wike and Fayose are 10,000 times the man that you are. That seat is too hot and too big for you. You're a mole in PDP, your only intention is to destroy PDP but not to worry God pass you Pig Modu Sheriff.

1 Like

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by luckenzo77: 5:36am On Feb 20, 2017
Really. Wike and Fayose are 10,000 times the man that you are. Pig Modu Sheriff
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Eluwilussit:

The other one is a conglomeration of strange bedfellows. Thieves. Vagabonds. Buffoons. Hypocrites.
Hahaha. Please better pay a congratulatory visit to Sheriff. My friend should kick-start his political career.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by omaguibu(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2017
ok
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by BlackOnassis(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Sheriff is a big man. There is no alternative for wisdom.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by mario383: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
omaguibu:
But IBB is also an Hausa man although he is earlderly. So, if Sheriff was not advised on the normal ways of handling leadership role, he would buldaged pdp completely in favour of Buhari. But, what is wrong with many Nigerians? If Nigerians like Sherriff, a man who is always shouting on top of his voice that he was three times senator, he was two time governor etc. yet he is as senseless and very foolish as a KG child. Does he thing the best way to lead as national chairman is to offer opening speech like '' as I am asumming the chairmanship role under pdp, I will ensure that Wike, Fayose and many others will never know peace or they will be kicked out of the party immediately. Those are reasons why some are say this country is heading no where with earlders like Sherriff. I pity this zoo.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by coolpenny: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
bakila:

Hahaha. Please better pay a congratulatory visit to Sheriff. My friend should kick-start his political career.

Bakila how u dey? Hope say your family is doing great. Well, Sheriff sef na Ole. The whole thing tire person. I am waiting to see which direction naija politics go take, before I go decide whether to join. As it is right now, I no fit even separate one party from the other. Same people, different parties. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolpenny:
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.

Spare money for this recession? Dem don send you abi? Go tell your masters that naija people no get money to chop, talk-less of spare money. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Bakila how u dey? Hope say your family is doing great. Well, Sheriff sef na Ole. The whole thing tire person. I am waiting to see which direction naija politics go take, before I go decide whether to join. As it is right now, I no fit even separate one party from the other. Same people, different parties. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don join contest comot. Na to dey help destroy PDP small small I dey do.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Spare money for this recession? Dem don send you abi? Go tell your masters that naija people no get money to chop, talk-less of spare money. grin grin grin grin grin
We get money to chop. Spare to fling and live fake life is the scare money now.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
bakila:

We get money to chop. Spare to fling and live fake life is the scare money now.

grin grin grin grin grin. Happy to know that naija dey bubble with affluence. Thank God o. Next time any person ask me for cash, I go quote you and send them to you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

How you dey bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamman Kontagora Is Dead / 10 Things Hindering Nigeria From Progressing / Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.