Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif (21218 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
bakila:

I don join contest comot. Na to dey help destroy PDP small small I dey do.

Wake up my man. You can't destroy pdp. The PDP you are talking of destroying, no be the one wey all im members dey join APC? Before 2019, 70% of the PDP members would have joined apc.

In one of the laws of 48 Laws of Power, it is said that the best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend. By the time all crooks in pdp join APC, who come be enemy and opposition? Hahaha.

When two enemies become friends, will there still be enmity? cheesy
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Wake up my man. You can't destroy pdp. The PDP you are talking of destroying, no be the one wey all im members dey join APC? Before 2019, 70% of the PDP members would have joined apc.

In one of the laws of 48 Laws of Power, it is said that the best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend. By the time all crooks in pdp join APC, who come be enemy and opposition? Hahaha.

When two enemies become friends, will there still be enmity? cheesy
I did myou own work on that party in the first half of 2015.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

grin grin grin grin grin. Happy to know that naija dey bubble with affluence. Thank God o. Next time any person ask me for cash, I go quote you and send them to you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

How you dey bro?
I no get time for buggers. If you want to farm, come collect money. Keep them and rehabilitate them PDP awuf money people.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
bakila:

I did myou own work on that party in the first half of 2015.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You did a good job. I believe if pdp had fielded Buhari, your lot will not be castigating the party. It looks more like loyalty to a particular man than party. All we need is good governance. No be story and blame game. grin
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. You did a good job. I believe if pdp had fielded Buhari, your lot will not be castigating the party. It looks more like loyalty to a particular man than party. All we need is good governance. No be story and blame game. grin
PDP self destructed in that period. This man is better than PDP'S janguloba.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
bakila:

PDP self destructed in that period. This man is better than PDP'S janguloba.

You are missing the point. The issue here is that Bubu is no saint. He is equally corrupt. He is a hypocrite. What is bad is bad. Don't grade it. Buhari is an impostor. grin

It will do you good to accept in good faith, this simple truth.......Buhari is no saint. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You are missing the point. The issue here is that Bubu is no saint. He is equally corrupt. He is a hypocrite. What is bad is bad. Don't grade it. Buhari is an impostor. grin

It will do you good to accept in good faith, this simple truth.......Buhari is no saint. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Noted, who said he is a saint? Infact what is a saint?
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
bakila:

Noted, who said he is a saint? Infact what is a saint?

So we all agree that he is equally corrupt, right? angry angry
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eluwilussit:

So we all agree that he is equally corrupt, right? angry angry
Nope, i this government stealing is corruption an a crime. Corruption is also stealing and a crime. We have a whistle blowing policy in place, blow the whistle on his corruption and lets see.
Lawyers and judges are friends over time. Link the case directly to Buhari or keep your peace.
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by Eluwilussit(m): 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
bakila:

Nope, i this government stealing is corruption an a crime. Corruption is also stealing and a crime. We have a whistle blowing policy in place, blow the whistle on his corruption and lets see.
Lawyers and judges are friends over time. Link the case directly to Buhari or keep your peace.

I give up, bro. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. I will take your advice and keep my peace. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif by bakila: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I give up, bro. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry. I will take your advice and keep my peace. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good job you are doing with the shout for better. If you are doing it for the next election, it may nit br helpful now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer / South-East Governors Reconsider Buhari Option After Meeting With Atiku / Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.