Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,061 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It (2595 Views)

Download Mymtn App And Receive Free 500MB Data / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hello my Name is Geeky Lady .
I'm a female Tech Blogger.
I'm here with a life time offer for anyone intrested in making sure and legitimate cash online and offline.

Well before Introduction I will like to make few points
• this offer is not by force
• its not a ponzi scheme .
• it required dedication, and the zeal to learn
• its in no way a scam

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

• I will teach you how to create An Android and IOS App
• I will teach you how to monetize it with an high paying monetization platforms
• I will optimize your app for high earnings
• I will teach you how to drive real organic human traffic to download your app.

Bonus : I will teach you how to create a client's account to create App for companies and make money from it.

NB: In as much as I can't guarantee you 100% earning , the dullest head as well as the lazy one can make a minimum of $100 monthly.

It goes for 3k and u can contact me on

080640677550 || 08078834839.
Remember its not by force..
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by izzou(m): 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Geekylady:
I'm here with a life time offer for anyone intrested in making sure and legitimate cash online and offline.

• its in no way a scam

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

• I will teach you how to monetize it with an high paying monetization platforms
• I will teach you how to drive real organic human traffic to download your app.

Bonus : I will teach you how to create a client's account to create App for companies and make money from it.

NB: In as much as I can't guarantee you 100% earning , the dullest head as well as the lazy one can make a minimum of $100 monthly.

Lol
Am interested

Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
izzou:

Lol
Am interested

Do you stay in Lagos?

I'm in Abj. location is no barrier at all
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by izzou(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
Geekylady:

Lets discuss this in the morning. My battery is low.

Thanks
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Piyours: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Make a life changing business investment by partnering with a global technology company with just $540 and earn for life. If you miss MTN franchise right, Etisalat franchise right, Globacom franchise right and airtel franchise right please do not for any reason miss this opportunity with a more innovative global telecom company called PIUNI.

Own your own right to generate a unique voucher that can top up Mobile phones and pay bills anywhere in 143 countries including Nigeria while you get paid in US dollars.
Imagine having a portfolio of over 1 billion customers around the globe that only top up their phones using your platform. The possibilities here are endless when you partner with PIUNI.For more information please call or whatsapp +2348064836336
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by cheinu: 4:49am On Feb 20, 2017
M interested and m in Abuja. 09059521246
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by directonpc(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2017
You can also connect with mobile app developers that will answer all your questions for free on http://7rl.in/phome
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by CellTabRepairs: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2017
That's a good one. Learning and skills development should be encouraged.

coolClick My Name. View the resource you need; L(EARN) TO EARN shocked

#Learn #DIY #selfreliance #training
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by izzou(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Geekylady:

Your number is not available
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Raintaker(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Geekylady:

• its in no way a scam

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

hmm
Do you have an email address?
or how will the learning take place?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
izzou:

Your number is not available
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Raintaker:
hmm
Do you have an email address?
or how will the learning take place?
Premium WhatsApp group
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by izzou(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Geekylady:

All your phone numbers are switched off

angry angry
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Lildav: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Geekylady:

• its in no way a scam

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

sent u a twitter direct mail, u didn't reply!
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by adriel7(f): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2017
Geekylady:

Premium WhatsApp group

I'm interested. Will message you
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by directonpc(m): 8:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Tho not everyone can learn coding. But with a working brain and the will to learn it is possible.
I am planning to teach all I know about building awesome android apps on http://7rl.in/phome you can join me if you want.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by izzou(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Geekylady:

• its in no way a scam

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

Seems you ain't interested anymore
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by CellTabRepairs: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
WAITING PERPETUALLY TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS' HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by atmbaba4real(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kindly inbox me your phone number or add me on whatsapp 08064233358
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2017
atmbaba4real:
Kindly inbox me your phone number or add me on whatsapp 08064233358

Your will find my WhatsApp contact on the screenshot kindly pm me

Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2017
izzou:

Seems you ain't interested anymore

Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 6:25am On Feb 26, 2017
Lildav:

sent u a twitter direct mail, u didn't reply!

Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2017
izzou:

All your phone numbers are switched off

angry angry

Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2017
adriel7:

I'm interested. Will message you

Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Lildav: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Geekylady:

done! check ur WhatsApp.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by Geekylady(f): 8:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Lildav:

done! check ur WhatsApp.

Ok
Re: I Will Teach You How To Create App And Make Money From It by lanre316: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Geekylady:

• its in no way a scam

Okay let continue.

What i will teach you

If you know how to make $100 monthly, why do you need people's 3k? Highly suspicious.

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel Launches Another Monster Device 'oukitel K6' [full Gallery] / Tecno Phones Finally Featured On Gsm Arena / The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.