Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija (5036 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Why I Spent 9 Years In University – Ayo Makun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by Nicobande: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
I spent most of my years abroad says gifty who has just been recently evicted from the reality show in South africa . She denies knowing musicians like falz the Bahd Guy and banky w ... Read more pictures of gifty in the abroad .
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by blackboy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
She fit get point if true. I have heard of falz but can't say I know the other but Banks W!!!!! Baba oo. If you no know Banky W na rily waahhh. 080 naija for life crooner and that Rahiana umbrella song he changed to Ebute meta.. But if she's not naija based maybe

1 Like

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by cappyLEE200(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
coolOhhkk!! That's y she doesn't know Banky W and Falz
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by CrazyScientist: 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Another Lie... This your fake R accent. Better come back to Nigeria and continue your hair dressing in obosi, anambra. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by Gurumaharaji(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
APC should recruit this lady as their female youth lady.

1 Like

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by ewigmee: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
All those calling Giffty fake for her accent have you guys ever heard Omosexy accent? She perfected how she speaks now by faking it initially. There is a saying that ''if you want to be behave as you are and you will become. As for her lying and being timid for not knowing Banky west, I have travelled alot, lived and worked in Lagos and presently living in portharcourt, but saw banky west photo online with this week's noise (though i hear his name and music from radio) . I just goggled to know who Falz is. Our people cry fake because we watch alot of television at home. Free Giffty and let her opinion count.

6 Likes

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by OlusegunAJ(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2017
So Anambra is her own Abroad, grin

1 Like

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by harrowmykel(m): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2017
nl
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by QueenFusa16(f): 4:26am On Feb 20, 2017
blackboy:
She fit get point if true. I have heard of falz but can't say I know the other but Banks W!!!!! Baba oo. If you no know Banky W na rily waahhh. 080 naija for life crooner and that Rahiana umbrella song he changed to Ebute meta.. But if she's not naija based maybe
Bro, it's a lie.. .
Don't mind that girl
She's too fake Abeg.. .
Her fake accent disgust me.. .
Even those in abroad sabi small doctor.. ..

5 Likes

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by QueenFusa16(f): 4:28am On Feb 20, 2017
CrazyScientist:
Another Lie... This your fake R accent. Better come back to Nigeria and continue your hair dressing in obosi, anambra. grin
Lol
Multi choice will help her get a shop in Lagos.. ..

2 Likes

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by QueenFusa16(f): 4:30am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=OlusegunAJ post=53872799]So Anambra is her own Abroad, grin[/quote
Lwkmd
You right.. ..
United States of Anambra

2 Likes

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by Divineluv14(f): 5:04am On Feb 20, 2017
She has a degree in lying grin

1 Like

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by deathstroke(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=QueenFusa16 post=53874489][/quote]omo why you come dey insult my state nah undecided
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by DavidEsq(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My head o! Sister, is dah hou u use to gbagaun?
Abroad peepz be like: mokun mogbe modaran!

1 Like

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by plainmirror(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2017
She is a practical example of beauty without brains.

Shebi she said the outside world has nothing to offer her, yet she pleaded with Biggie to give her power and fame.

Where she wan flex d power and fame?
Heaven abi hell?

1 Like

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
"Read more pictures of gifty in the abroad"? lipsrsealed

Op, take time o
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by gentlewiz: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2017
This girl grew up in Obosi joor!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by vicadex07(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
ewigmee:
All those calling Giffty fake for her accent have you guys ever heard Omosexy accent? She perfected how she speaks now by faking it initially. There is a saying that ''if you want to be behave as you are and you will become. As for her lying and being timid for not knowing Banky west or banking north, I have travelled alot- outside Nigeria, lived and worked in Lagos as a banker and presently living in portharcourt, but saw banky west photo online with this week's noise (though i hear his name and music from radio) . I just goggled to know who Falz is. Our people cry fake because we watch alot of television at home. Free Giffty and le her opinion count.

Terrible liar. Just tell us you're crushing on gifty.... Asslicker oshi

undecided
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by gabrielahamz(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
gentlewiz:
This girl grew up in Obosi joor!!!
Isn't this supposed to be a movie set?

1 Like

Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by QueenFusa16(f): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
deathstroke:
omo why you come dey insult my state nah undecided
No vex... Gifty 's uncle...
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by deathstroke(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
QueenFusa16:

No vex... Gifty 's uncle...
Lol. . .you resemble the Gifty sef grin
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by QueenFusa16(f): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
deathstroke:
Lol. . .you resemble the Gifty sef grin
Noo Ooooo...
I don't pray to be fake but I can be prettier.. ...
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by coinsense: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Abroad or in Anambra grin grin grin
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by yedidiah(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
self inflicted neocolonialism: a sign of low self esteem. Why do you think speaking with accent gives you any edge?

I know Nigerians who try to speak like southies yet, they are killing our brothers everyday in South Africa.

FYI, Nigerians speak one of the clearest form for the English language. Easy no understand without straining the ears. cheesy
Re: I Spent Most Of My Childhood Abroad - Gifty #BB Naija by judgedredd22(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2017
Divineluv14:
She has a degree in lying grin

madam divine! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce / Nollywood Actress Ini Edo Exposes Her Bare Ass In Swimwear Picture (pics) / D'prince Displays Sexy Six Packs Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.