Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce (5047 Views)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by sleekgist4: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Months after Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede’s marriage to Olakunle ‘Abounce’ Fawole, son of late actress, Bukky Ajayi crashed, fresh details of the estranged marriage has emerged.

Abounce married Yvonne at a simple but classy wedding ceremony in Lagos in February 2018.

Few months later, there were accusations and counter accusations of infidelity which led to the crash of the union, even though they have a cute baby boy together.

Well, there are new speculations, claiming that Ms Jegede’s hot pants led to their marriage failure, as well as Abounce’s stemming love for a senior colleague, simply identified as Miss Bimbo A.

According to an Instagram blogger, Yvonne was also romantically involved with popular Singer Orezi as well as another elderly man in the entertainment industry known as Kenny Pedro, AKA President.

The blogger also claimed that President and Yvonne’s love started from way back before her marriage, and after her marriage, they continued their extra marital affairs. SleekGist reports.

To buttress her claims, a video was attached to her post which shows Yvonne Jegede and her lover in Public Display of Affection at a public event.

See the screenshot and video of her reports below…

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/how-yvonne-jegedes-allegedly-hot-pants-crashed-her-marriage-to-abounce/

Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by dawnomike(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2020
You've tried...I reserve my comment
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Aphroditee(f): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2020
marriage is not for everyone

3 Likes

Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Annie939(f): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2020
the woman is hot pants and the man is hot what? boxers i guess.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Annie939:
H̾o̾t̾ d̾e̾e̾k̾
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Annie939(f): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
H̾o̾t̾ d̾e̾e̾k̾

1 Like

Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by ibkkk(f): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Well...
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Annie939:
Hey beautiful I like those cute picture of you in profile can I pm
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

H̾o̾t̾ d̾e̾e̾k̾
So corrupt haha grin
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by johnkey: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
I don clear my mama already.. no expect wife from me When you need pikin let me know and I'll bring one home.
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by finalboss(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

H̾o̾t̾ d̾e̾e̾k̾

Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by StagethemTVee: 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Bimbo A...Could that be Bimbo Akintola. They were in Diamond Rings together back in the days
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by NobleAngell(f): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Celebrities tho. Hot pants or not, that marriage was gonna crash anyway.
Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Karemarealty288(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
"He who brings home ants infested wood should expect what.......?

1 Like

Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Annie939(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Hey beautiful I like those cute picture of you in profile can I pm

1 Like

Re: How Yvonne Jegede’s Alleged Hot Pants Crashed Her Marriage To Abounce by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Annie939 post=88485355][/quo jeka ma Férà nw moti fur fun pics É grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Yoruba Movie Star Dies / "Never Look Down On Anyone, I Brought Tekno And Runtown Out" Davido / Actress Hajia Bintu Set Social Media On Fire With Twerking Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.