Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency (15557 Views)

Payment Of $462m For Fighter Jets, Impeachable Offence, Reps Tell Buhari / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Evansihno(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2017
you guys should have said this some weeks back.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Davifeghe(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2017
Anyway lets see waiting computer can do
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by mjay(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2017
who needs it? It is no longer necessary.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by XX01(f): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2017
The cabal has spoken.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by meccuno: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Who the fvck cares if he is dvmb or not? Osibanjo is now the president. Next story.

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by sats: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2017
your president may not be dead, but i know he is in no capacity to talk ... ICU ... go figure

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by teddyberry(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by LANDLORD72: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
You also told us that the President is eager to return back to the country even before Sunday.Every day different story .hit like my brother

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Hafeezson(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2017
talk to us? that means he isn't coming back now

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Taiwx(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2017

Of cos we dont care:-/undecided
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Temptee101(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
May thunder from the deepest and hottest part of hell blast that your mouth Garba shekau
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by harrybarn: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Thecassanova:
So you've to tell him before he speaks with us

Modified: Na so FTC dey be? lala I dey wait my alert o grin

Does nairaland pay for that?
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by seguno2: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2017
You better do that asap.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Arsenalboi: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
coolTell him to call me immediately,im waiting.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Onyinye15(f): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
santa clause is coming to town.......relate it to Buhari
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Charly68: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
We should as a matter of urgency plead with God to intervene over Aso Rock Palava ..I think the seat of power is under a terrible curse. From the day of Babangida things are really not the same. The man left office in disgrace,followed by Shonekan who did not last in governance,Abacha took over and left the place unceremoniously ..only for General Abubakah to take over & do the needful under 9 months ..he handed over to President Obasanjo & the man became something else during his second term that he wanted third term...unfortunately he lost his wife before he finish his second term did a kangaroo election & handed over to Yar-adua who could not finish his first term in office. Dr Lucky came only to be intoxicated with power that he too was gunning for third term until he met his political Waterloo to the incumbent . Mummy patience almost lost her life in Aso Rock ..though escaped the curse in that place she is still fighting over the confiscation of her bank deposits & properties ..we are expecting the promised changed only to witness the sudden attack on the health of our rugged corrupt fighting president now. Where are we going? It means if somebody wants to do good,there is something in Aso Rock that will turn the tide. We better wake up & pray against the negative powers fighting the sanity & well being of our leaders.

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Kingbuhari(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
the fulani dullard will speak to us from his shallow grave
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by nkemjacob2(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
how can d calls reduce the price of dollar... mtcheeew is call is of no use to us
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Uwaomaokey(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2017

We Announced Alkaleri LGA Results Under Violent Threats —Bauchi INEC Official / How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi / Why Jungle Justice Should Stop Immediately In Nigeria.