Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React (45004 Views)

Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club / Photos: Gifty And Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club / Olamide,davido,sean Tizzle & Lil Kesh Having Fun At Lagos Polo Club (pics & Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Flexherbal(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
His life !
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
By the time ur kidneys start packing up i swear i won't donate a dime... Useless idiots
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
seems there are no more gud pieces of information in Nairaland . this piece of crap s not news
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by rocknation62(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Na dem get d cigarette/weed? Abi dem dey find dere own? yeye dey smell
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by vannessa7(f): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2017
a survey carried out revealed that smoking is rampant among the illiterates and low class people of the society, so nothing worthwhile in this habit, your lung I'd being poisoned gradually
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by martineverest(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
kzokul:
Its normal and besides if he dosent smoke now in his youth when will he? Or will any youth as a guy man not to talk of a celeb come out and say he hasnt smoked?
the fact dat u smoke doesnt mean others smoke too
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by maynation(f): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
ion see any reason to criticize him ....ion criticize people who do buh ion want anyone close to me to smoke
What's wrong with your brain? Can't you type well and correctly?
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Rashyd123(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
gud of him at badoosneh
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by kzokul(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
martineverest:
the fact dat u smoke doesnt mean others smoke too
Read my comment very well.... I said as a guy man......shoooooo
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Davidblen(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Pepper Dem Gang
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by jtwest(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
ion see any reason to criticize him ....ion criticize people who do buh ion want anyone close to me to smoke

indirect mind criticizing grin
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Dongreat(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:

Unrelated to the topic, but you had to snap your bo*bs so as to feel sexy and acquire likes. There's a food seller in my yard fully clothed with old fashion wrapper and guess what, she's sexy and very attractive.
You can close your b*obs and still slay (no pun).
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by martineverest(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
kzokul:

Read my comment very well.... I said as a guy man......shoooooo
so,those dat doesnt smoke arent guy men,abi?
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by obontami: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Kinni big deal? I roll too cheesy cool wink
You roll-up too ? undecided
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by bobolizim(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Adonis3:

It amazes me the way fans think they always have to dictate how their celebs behave or what they do and what they shouldn't do

Pardon me mister, but you dumb as hell undecided

Na only for Nigeria celebs dey smoke??

You haven't heard of Khalifa Kush??

I really do hate the way you lots bring up this cancer ish whenever you see celebs smoking

Abeg free the nigga..

YOLO bruv, YOLO!

#Adonis3HasSpoken

you're more stupid to have quoted me , cause in my comment I wasn't referring to the subject and between, I'm not a fan ... The bolded part you quoted was referring to folks loving anything a celebs do but would rather bash at thugs at their area cause the difference between them is money and fame !

I don't care about what anyone does , and you sound so unintelligent ,naive and dumb ... You should know anyone that smokes have a higher chance of having cancer and who's Khalifa? Lol ...many foreign folks smoke and I don't care cause it doesn't change any fact since they are persons in the first place and that's why most of them end up dying of cancer !
I beg Face front ,if you don't know what to say !
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by sensolution10(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2017
Ma 1 n onli badoo...God save u say i no be woman i wud av allow u 2 Bleep d hell out of ma pu*sy
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by pojophilius(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love you Ola. Can't wait to meet you soon kiss
olaiya is not around
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
obontami:
You roll-up too ? undecided

I roll and wrap brah cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Mikylopez(f): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:

whoz dz white crayon?
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by maynation(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2017
Dongreat:

Unrelated to the topic, but you had to snap your bo*bs so as to feel sexy and acquire likes. There's a food seller in my yard fully clothed with old fashion wrapper and guess what, she's sexy and very attractive.
You can close your b*obs and still slay (no pun).
And you were quick to check my profile? Your mates are busy doing well outside Nairaland and here you her writing kindergarten rhymes as though it's gonna help revive the dead cells you have upstairs. Snapped my boops?? You deserve an award for being so senseless. Hopefully the next time you quote me your senses would have been restored to normal.
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Eaa247:
seems there are no more gud pieces of information in Nairaland .
this piece of crap s not news
Trippledee:
Wetin concern them? Go ask burns boy
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by maynation(f): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
whoz dz white crayon?
Kids of these days though.sad

Please if you can't type sensibly, cease quoting me. Thanks
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
jegz25:
na him Sabi...junior go check weda iya funmi wey dey sell akara don comot abeg
Akara again? Wetin u chop wey you dey use toothpick? grin
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Babzeeto(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2017
The question is....is smoking good to ur health
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Dongreat(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:

And you were quick to check my profile? Your mates are busy doing well outside Nairaland and here you her writing kindergarten rhymes as though it's gonna help revive the dead cells you have upstairs. Snapped my boops?? You deserve an award for being so senseless. Hopefully the next time you quote me your senses would have been restored to normal.

And she has actually see me in person to know how my life is. Hilarious. I neither insult people class because Only broke people with fairytale wishes do nor do I throw jabs at learners. And coming from my background insulting you will be a slap to opportunity, so I say to your mademiosellé, read the message and act sane.
Ps: I know you find me intimidating but we learn daily and it's B*ooBs not B*ooP.
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by emmayayodeji(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:

Sorry no offence

Ur son will prolly smoke grin
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Mikylopez(f): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:
Kids of these days though.sad

Please if you can't type sensibly, cease quoting me. Thanks
since u claim to be matured you could have tried to complain in a more polite way..o! i did hit a nerve !
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by obontami: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:

I roll and wrap brah cheesy lipsrsealed
Good for you.

Inhale and exhale. grin
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Babzeeto(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
sensolution10:
Ma 1 n onli badoo...God save u say i no be woman i wud av allow u 2 Bleep d hell out of ma pu*sy
U still fit give am ur dry a*s to bleep grin gringringringrin
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2017
Did someone just say it is photoshopped? Length fans will go just to defend their favourite celebrity.
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
obontami:
Good for you.

Inhale and exhale. grin
Loooool

Ya wicked undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos / Don Jazzy's New Look (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.