Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React (45002 Views)

Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club / Photos: Gifty And Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club / Olamide,davido,sean Tizzle & Lil Kesh Having Fun At Lagos Polo Club (pics & Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by maynation(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Dongreat:

And she has actually see me in person to know how my life is. Hilarious. I neither insult people class because Only broke people with fairytale wishes do nor do I throw jabs at learners. And coming from my background insulting you will be a slap to opportunity, so I say to your mademiosellé, read the message and act sane.
Ps: I know you find me intimidating but we learn daily and it's B*ooBs not B*ooP.

Lol. Obviously you've earned a degree at making people laugh with your foolishness. Work on the bolded
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by tobilobapaul(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
olamide is misbehving
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by maynation(f): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
since u claim to be matured you could have tried to complain in a more polite way..o! i did hit a nerve !

Glad you just typed well.
I couldn't do any better as reading the comment really got me mad.

Sorry I wasn't polite enough smiley
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by DEWKID(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I love you Ola. Can't wait to meet you soon kiss

your beauty is like the sunLight cheesy
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by dangotesmummy: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
Sha don't upgrade it to smoking weed or marijuana before you turn majek fashek and. Destroy your own career
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Mikylopez(f): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:

Glad you just typed well.
I couldn't do any better as reading the comment really got me mad.

Sorry I wasn't polite enough smiley
no offense taken,,,,,,,,,, do have a nice day
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by maynation(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
no offense taken,,,,,,,,,, do have a nice day
same same smiley
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by dangotesmummy: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
Sha don't upgrade it to smoking weed or marijuana before you turn majek fashek and. Destroy your own career.just let it remain cigarette
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Dongreat(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:

Lol. Obviously you've earned a degree at making people laugh with your foolishness. Work on the bolded

Lool. Obviously I am talking to a pretty lady who can't understand grade A English. People class or class of people means their "STATUS". Read broadly and think out of the box. Your beauty coupled with knowledge will make you truly slay.
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by lateefGRDT(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Kinni big deal? I roll too cheesy cool wink
correct!!..my type of girl. ..
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by maynation(f): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Dongreat:

Lool. Obviously I am talking to a pretty lady who can't understand grade A English. People class or class of people means their "STATUS". Read broadly and think out of the box. Your beauty coupled with knowledge will make you truly slay.

Justifying your stupidity wouldn't change English's concord.
I'll have to ignore you. I hate childish adults, quoting me wouldn't revive your low self-esteem. Good day to you brother.
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Dantee005(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Wats d big deal ? Person wey don tell u se him na Omo Wobe.... undecided cheesy
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by iamdynamite(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2017
NLchikeeto:
Not suprised..............brown roof republic and cigar be like................... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
dont just start this morning
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by savagefinder: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
ion see any reason to criticize him ....ion criticize people who do buh ion want anyone close to me to smoke
use "I don't" that's why you went to school!
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Dongreat(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:

Justifying your stupidity wouldn't change English's concord.
I'll have to ignore you. I hate childish adults, quoting me wouldn't revive your low self-esteem. Good day to you brother.

Loool. Lmao. Learn to debate without insult dear. It will actually connect you to people of diverse knowledge, reasoning and willingness to help you. Funny Nairaland is a faceless forum so no idea who's chatting with you. Maybe you favourite musician, your crush, your friend sitting close to you or a world renowned professor. Still I wish you a day filled with blessings and mercies. God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:

I love you too. Patiently waiting kiss
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by olaolulazio(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
I'm Ola, we can meet now.
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Adeyeancah(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2017
The problem is not that he's smoking but smoking in public for everyone to see. he's someone out there role model, that one will be like olamide smokes, make me too dey smoke jare...
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by charlesucheh(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Now it's Baddo, and everybody is FAMZING, HAILING! Issorite! Nigerians can hail you to your own demise! Too much sychophants misleading people uPaNdAn!
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Marlvin(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
ion see any reason to criticize him ....ion criticize people who do buh ion want anyone close to me to smoke

ion

ion

ion...

are you rapping a song or what?
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by 2shur: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2017
see as he dey smoke white london.
for dis hammattan guy man gas smoke cold benson
with esse black and london white
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Hafeezson(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Abeg lee me hia word jor, is he nt human being pple wey dey smoke nko? why can't dey critisise dem
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Gassa007: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2017
bobolizim:
lol , see the reason why we are in great problem in Nigeria ...he's a celebrity for God's sake and invariably in one way or the other he influences people around him or his fans ! ....not everything is money even though money is many things ! That being said,if he begins to battle with cancer now ,it's still you people that will use your dirty mouth to bash him ! Nonsense !
What's your biz ,must you talk?? Haba Nigerians
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Matrix001(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2017
eyan may weather....
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Oluwaremythe(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
undecidedfamzingyu might get old while waiting
Aisha has got him on d lock down already,yu too go stay and motivate dat dude(ur bf)till he makes it,he can be better
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Mikylopez(f): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
savagefinder:
use "I don't" that's why you went to school!
keep on scrolling bruh
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Mikylopez(f): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Marlvin:

ion
ion
ion...
are you rapping a song or what?
red devil
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by savagefinder: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mikylopez:
keep on scrolling bruh
wanted to but the car broke down..so am stuck with you..angry
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by bobolizim(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gassa007:

What's your biz ,must you talk?? Haba Nigerians
ah ah ,smelly mouth ...must you quote? Okay, you've gotten my attention.you can now park well...
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Sebastine1994(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
He is now the brand Ambassador for st Moritz,Benson, camel. They know he has a big influence over our youths. The youth have no role model.
Re: Olamide Smoking At Lagos Polo Club, Fans React by Gassa007: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
bobolizim:
ah ah ,smelly mouth ...must you quote? Okay, you've gotten my attention.you can now park well...
You're really Bobo....OkBye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Buys Lincoln Navigator (PHOTOS) / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.