Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin (25099 Views)

Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by omenkaLives(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
kabrud:
Omenkalives, abeg where u dey? Na ur comment about this our blodas dey sweat me pass.
But I don't know why I'm addicted to checking of names.
The idiots wanted to kill themselves in my mentions yesterday on the South Africa thread. Now look at this nonsense again- less than 24hrs.

What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by nengibo: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
When south Africans see this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
emmayayodeji:
AMIL (all money is legal) wink wink
lol...so u said and you're entiled to your own opinion cool.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by mayorwah98(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
good4love:
Awon omo ibo...oloribu pataki
Walahi
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by mayorwah98(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
ibnidris:
Hmmmm drugs and ipob dey are.....
5 and 6

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by chinkichun: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
segebase:
na dem

Lol... as much as I hate this ipob vs afonja tribal war on nairaland.

This made me laugh so hard.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Erums(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
countinual black painting of the nigerian name in the international community.....the govt really needs to sensitize its citizen.......the funny tin is that alot of youth are making these guys role model....already planning on how to leave naija to south or whereva
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by EmperorTech: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Originalsly:
Small mind...local mind. Travel abroad ...you'll find out if your name or if it's your nationality that would make you be treated differently from others.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
The Los Angeles office on NCAN is agog with activities. We are off to a rousing start of 2017 grin

Please note that other selfless correspondents have pre-identified the alleged (for gods sakes) drug mule.

Remember to keep calm and fine, it is well grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by amanikondo: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
segebase:
na dem

Ikunle oo. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by edupedia: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
malton:

Nobody questions your source of wealth in the east.

Their motto is, "make it by any means necessary."

Sebi Ipobians claim to come from Israel, right?...But how many Jews or Ethiopians have been found exporting drugs to Asia despite being nearer?...Is there any need for any DNA to confirm their yeye lies?...Olodos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by cejaypriesty(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
malton:

Am sure you ve never been to the east Bush man
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by malton: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
cejaypriesty:

Am sure you ve never been to the east Bush man

I don't think you know the east half as much as I do.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by sosy25: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nobody questions your source of wealth anywhere in Nigeria. Every single tribe in Nigeria have several people who have stolen government funds and nobody questions their source of wealth. All Nigerian tribes are united in corruption, stealing etc and are united in defending their kinsmen when they steal.

malton:

Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by maestro299: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
segebase:
na dem
hahahahahahahaha... You no well at all.
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by dpete1: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
segebase:
na dem
lolzz
This guy is really a savage,

Savagefinder abeg go check the thread and see the pic he attached
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by savagefinder: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
dpete1:
lolzz
This guy is really a savage,

Savagefinder abeg go check the thread and see the pic he attached
loooooooooooool....would have but it goes against rule 2 sorry
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by akigbemaru: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Drug peddler
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Chiefobdk1: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

It is not Okey Chikoo as stated by the article,but Okechukwu.

So my question to these drug dealers is, what exactly do they do with these drug monies? aside coming to the village every Christmas and Easter to display to the uninformed villagers how they HAVE MADE IT.

Nothing.

Are there parents, brothers, sisters,uncles or any relatives that usually ask these guys who come home to the East, with unexplained wealth on how exactly they got their money? i am sure if there is a shaming system there, then some of these guys will not be bringing shame to Nigeria always, but also their families.

These guys are a NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT.

Exactly the same thing Tinubu and kashamu did with thr own
Re: Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India With 1.55kg Of Heroin by Monkeydeychop: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Igbo again!! 2 Stories in one day! What is going on? Why do they love drugs so much? Republic of cocaine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion At Igando – Idimu Road, Igando, Lagos (video) / Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp / Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.