Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House (648 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by maxdozie(m): 6:14am On Feb 20, 2017
On Saturday while attending lectures the lecturer asked this Ques that got the whole class confused it goes like this

What are the basic tendencies under the theme of God?

Please House House throw more light on this!
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by dingbang(m): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2017
I think he is asking about the characteristics of God
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by maxdozie(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
I think he is asking about the characteristics of God

Nah i dont think so.
Tendency
It means an inclination to do something, things ee like doing, Or cant just help doing
So i dot think its about characteristics
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2017
maxdozie:

Nah i dont think so.
Tendency
It means an inclination to do something, things ee like doing, Or cant just help doing
So i dot think its about characteristics
so any idea about something God is inclined on doing?
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by ochobaba(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2017
His asking what are likelihood or reaction of God towards it could be a bad thing or a good thing.. Simply put. What could be the reaction of God to bad or good thing
I believe that's phy101

1 Like

Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by maxdozie(m): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2017
dingbang:
so any idea about something God is inclined on doing?

according to my lil Research over the weekend. i think the ques is more like .. Why do people Worship God? .. I tried defining Tendency first.. my only issue is Theme Of God i just got lost..
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by maxdozie(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2017
ochobaba:
His asking what are likelihood or reaction of God towards it could be a bad thing or a good thing.. Simply put. What could be the reaction of God to bad or good thing
I believe that's phy101
no Gst 103
Philosophy and Logic
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by ochobaba(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2017
maxdozie:
no Gst 103
Philosophy and Logic
Anyways have answered you.... When we discussed something like this back then in school... My lecturer do say why is God good or bad to allow things go in several ways or if God is good why do he allow things fall apart... Mind you these are technical questions
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by maxdozie(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2017
ochobaba:

Anyways have answered you.... When we discussed something like this back then in school... My lecturer do say why is God good or bad to allow things go in several ways or if God is good why do he allow things fall apart... Mind you these are technical questions

Thanks Alot Boss! i appreciate..
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by maxdozie(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Please Guys Drop some answers .. lets Discuss on it
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by ochobaba(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2017
maxdozie:

Thanks Alot Boss! i appreciate..
Anytime
Re: Got A Very Big Question I Would Would Like To Ask The House by MrPRevailer(m): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't go into things too deep to understand else you'll might endup blaming God to your own peril.

Ask questions like why does God want us to live a moral/righteous life etc. NOT why does God choose to do what he does.

Best Answer: Best He is God. A pot cannot ask its potter, why/what are you making?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of False Prophets! / Happy Palm Sunday!!! / When Your Faith Is Not Strong Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.