Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (10966 Views)

Atheists, You Are All Invited. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Let me first use this opportunity to wish all in the house a happy new year. smiley kiss

Be You Theists or Atheists, there must have been a certain or some certain moniker(s) that interest(s) you to the extent you wish you could meet with them face to face.

Those behind such monikers may have related with you in an attacking, annoying, funny, teasing and intelligent ways in various threads. Some may have really dealt with you in a disgusting way or vice versa grin. This makes you want to know who really is the person behind the moniker? How does he or she look like?

In all these argumentative, educative, encouraging and convincing threads, let's not forget we're all humans so we should be our brother's keeper. Let's remember love is the greatest of them all.

My heart cry is that in all these, in all we do, may we eventually come to know Christ as our Lord and personal Saviour before it's too late. May God give us that grace, Amen!

So let's get it started! Which of the monikers interest you, that you would love to meet with or see how they look like?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Let me open the floor....

LiberaDeus and joyContraMundum wink, if you can't reveal yourself, you may then describe your person. I guess you were among the first atheists I developed interest in. That took place on HardMirror or damogul 's thread.

Hmmmm, talking about HardMirror, please describe yourself.

LaClicKLaBenDin, the brother I've never seen, thanks for being there for me.

Skeendyke, the one who took my relationship with God to another level, please come and tell me how you look like grin

Naijadeyhia, the big brother! Come show yourself here or you rather throw a party for us.

Kingebukasblog, there's no intellectual thread you don't grace your presence with followed by felixomor.

Pidgin2, Promise10, these ones always try to quote virtually everyone. So funny and troublesome character. Jonbellion follow the same trait. But I do admire them.

Hopefullandlord, I've not had much chats with him but he is another interesting character.

EyeHateGod, hmmmmm! I don't know if it is your eye that hates God but please come and describe yourself. grin

Otemanuduno, Otem2016, if I should go by your posts, I would conclude you're short and plump grin forgive me ooo, but I won't be surprised if you look handsome like Lucifer....... That reminds me of the moniker... Sonofluc1fer.

Hahn, Lennycool.. The way you reason and the way you communicate them makes one develop interest .............. come give a description of yourself..

Lepasharon is another case, just like Pidgin2. It's just that the latter is a theists whilst the former is an atheist.

Randomperson, he really has a random movement grin

And those having multiple monikers Well-done.

I Can't forget the CinC, Oga Seun - I would like to know how beautiful your soul is if that makes sense.. smiley

Seun dont you think it's high time you started giving awards for the character or moniker that interest you most? undecided
Maybe every year if possible, on every section on Nairaland.

Cc 4everGod, dalaman, Deicide, Wilgrea7, Jackbizzle, ALBHAGDADI, LordCenturion, MrMontella, mrmrmister,

Gboyee4fun, MrPresident1, Doctor Alien, 4kings, An2elect2, Anas09, Davtosh, GoodMuyis, Jigaaz

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Well, anyone who wishes to know me, should check out my dp and then decided if that's what they really want... grin grin grin

Bennyann... I see you.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2017
I will not like to meet any nairaland theist. If they are this myopic online imagine how they will be in real life

The conversation will be boring, dull, unintelligent and embarrassing. I already have to deal with the theists in my neighborhood. They will only compound my headache

I'll pass undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LiberaDeus: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello Bennyann,

I find it interesting that you want to know who I am or what am like. I will send you a pm that's if you bother to reply oh.

To summarize myself for anyone. I am a normal Nigerian that you might have passed in the streets of Lagos or Abuja and even port harcourt. I have lived in those places in the past 10 years and am currently in Lagos. Am a young man just a bit below 30 and single and am into web development even though am a 9 to 5 crooner. That's too much now.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LiberaDeus: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Now the above post was just for Bennyann.

As for the NL theists , I wouldn't like to know or meet them.
The likes of 4evergod can kill you for religion. If he is the same person as damogul then he might pastor a little ministry already, he has that domineering manipulative personality that most shepherds or Christian flock possess.

I believe KingEbuka is not a real or serious Christian. I doubt if he would be interested in church things. His arguments are mostly philosophical and I sense that he lacks the Pentecostal fervor, he might be orthodox or just a typical passive Christian. Ebuka might be more humane and engaging and more earthly minded than heavenly obsessed.

The rest male theist monikers would be so boring in real life and are most likely miracle seeking Pentecostals that might be members of RCCG, winners chapel etc.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Well, anyone who wishes to know me, should check out my dp and then decided if that's what they really want... grin grin grin

Bennyann... I see you.

Na so you be? grin something is wrong with you.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:
I will not like to meet any nairaland theist. If they are this myopic online imagine how they will be in real life

The conversation will be boring, dull, unintelligent and embarrassing. I already have to deal with the theists in my neighborhood. They will only compound my headache

I'll pass undecided

Do you relate with everyone solely on atheism? There's life outside that like sports, anything that can make you have fun with others even when you don't agree with a particular way of life they indulge in.

You can't shut them out completely.

So you won't tell which moniker get on your nerves most even if you don't want to meet them?

Sometimes you have to live your life and get to see the good part of others.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Do you relate with everyone solely on atheism? There's life outside that like sports, anything that can make you have fun with others even when you don't agree with a particular way of life they indulge in.

You can't shut them out completely.

So you won't tell which moniker get on your nerves most even if you don't want to meet them?

Sometimes you have to live your life and get to see the good part of others.

Actually I work from home so I am always busy and I really do not have time to have unproductive conversations

Nairalanding serves as a form of distraction
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2017
LiberaDeus:
Hello Bennyann,

I find it interesting that you want to know who I am or what am like. I will send you a pm that's if you bother to reply oh.

To summarize myself for anyone. I am a normal Nigerian that you might have passed in the streets of Lagos or Abuja and even port harcourt. I have lived in those places in the past 10 years and am currently in Lagos. Am a young man just a bit below 30 and single and am into web development even though am a 9 to 5 crooner. That's too much now.

I've replied you.

Seriously? 9-5? What do you mean by that? Do you mean you hum or sing from 9-5? shocked come and explain oo
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LiberaDeus: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

I've replied you.

Seriously? 9-5? What do you mean by that? Do you mean you hum or sing from 9-5? shocked come and explain oo

I mean I work at a corporate job in Lagos
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LiberaDeus: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

I've replied you.

Seriously? 9-5? What do you mean by that? Do you mean you hum or sing from 9f-5? shocked come and explain oo
Replied?
I didn't see anything oh. Maybe you should do it again
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

Actually I work from home so I am always busy and I really do not have time to have unproductive conversations

Nairalanding serves as a form of distraction

It means you're really a busy person. I guess you're married already? Your partner can also serve as a form of distraction aside nairaland.

But don't forget this, though theists maybe myopic to you who is hyperopic. We sometimes need each other because you might be looking far or thinking deep but the solution could just be near you, something so simple.

So please don't lock us out of your life completely.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

It means you're really a busy person. I guess you're married already? Your partner can also serve as a form of distraction aside nairaland.

But don't forget this, though theists maybe myopic to you who is hyperopic. We sometimes need each other because you might be looking far or thinking deep but the solution could just be near you, something so simple.

So please don't lock us out of your life completely.

I have best friends who are theists though

But the whole "friends" thing never really worked out for me
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Na so you be? grin something is wrong with you.

I no fine?
grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
One moniker I admire on NL is actually bennyann, she's so gentle unlike me the troublesome one cheesy

Bennyann, I'm a normal lady but quite mischievous on here because of all these annoying athiests tongue the truth is I luv them and I don't want them to lose their souls to the devil that's why I'm always on their case and I have no plans of stopping any time soon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I no fine?
grin

Most handsome, not! grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Replied?
I didn't see anything oh. Maybe you should do it again

Just sent you a pm
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

I'll pass undecided

See this one who wants to meet Ainstein the nerd? tongue
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

I have best friends who are theists though

But the whole "friends" thing never really worked out for me

Theists as Best friends? Have or had? And why do you think it never worked out?

We can't be with the same kind forever you know? You'll always have people who would move in and out of your life but out of those standing for you, there must be one that doesn't share your beliefs.

I remember having a Muslim friend, it's just that we're far away from each other now but he still gets to check on me as often as he can. I could always count on him, and he trusts me so much. We spend time talking about our beliefs but there were times for also talking about the social life, work, future ambitions and the rest.

The only thing is I do remember him in my prayers often, that side of me can't be taken away when I know my own power doesn't bring about conversion. I'm sure he was doing same. cheesy

So please tell me why your friendship with them didn't work out.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:
One moniker I admire on NL is actually bennyann, she's so gentle unlike me the troublesome one cheesy

Bennyann, I'm a normal lady but quite mischievous on here because of all these annoying athiests tongue the truth is I luv them and I don't want them to lose their souls to the devil that's why I'm always on their case and I have no plans of stopping any time soon cheesy

Everyone has different gifts Pidgin2. Imagine if everyone is like me, how boring this section would be cry

There are situations your strong character is needed. Mine comes very rare.

It's just that from what I've gathered so far, the atheists here now conclude they don't wish to know any theist. I thought it was the theists who have the stigma of not associating with unbelievers. It seems it's now the opposite.

Our light is meant to draw others to us so they can also come to the light not to send them away.

So what do you think we're doing wrong?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LiberaDeus: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Just sent you a pm

Confirmed. I have replied
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

This lady won't kill me. The usual you of course grin

They should be used to you by now.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I no fine?
grin

You just deceived me now embarassed
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Everyone has different gifts Pidgin2. Imagine if everyone is like me, how boring this section would be cry

There are situations your strong character is needed. Mine comes very rare.

It's just that from what I've gathered so far, the atheists here now conclude they don't wish to know any theist. I thought it was the theists who have the stigma of not associating with unbelievers. It seems it's now the opposite.

Our light is meant to draw others to us so they can also come to the light not to send them away.

So what do you think we're doing wrong?

You're not boring Ann rather you are interesting and intelligent smiley

I think they aren't even giving us space to breath, they keep attacking our faith and some even go as far as insulting God without any regard for our feelings. The main thing I observe about theists on here is that they seem quite hateful of us, I don't know why? Maybe one of them might want to anwser this question "Why are you guys filled with hate? "

I also think what we need to do is to address this issue spiritually, maybe we can create a thread where we pray for the salvation of their souls?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
First of all.

Mr Seun . I'm a fan. Sort of. Lol. . .he's an interesting person. I'd like to actually talk with him at length about so many things, generally.

4kings (A friend I made on here cheesy )

Otem , HardMirror , and dorox are also people I find particularly interesting.

And KingEbukasBlog grin grin grin he's very annoying at times but he's funny. A nice guy in general though. And a fellow Chelsea fan. Lol. Plus he knows stuff. Even though sometimes he's too proud to learn from.other people angry but I feel like we'd get along

There are also a lot of 'mad' people on here that I'd like to meet just to confirm if they're real people grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Theists as Best friends? Have or had? And why do you think it never worked out?

The "have" was not a mistake. People are unreliable. Theists, atheists, deists alike

We can't be with the same kind forever you know? You'll always have people who would move in and out of your life but out of those standing for you, there must be one that doesn't share your beliefs.

Many

I remember having a Muslim friend, it's just that we're far away from each other now but he still gets to check on me as often as he can. I could always count on him, and he trusts me so much. We spend time talking about our beliefs but there were times for also talking about the social life, work, future ambitions and the rest.

Cool

The only thing is I do remember him in my prayers often, that side of me can't be taken away when I know my own power doesn't bring about conversion. I'm sure he was doing same. cheesy

Prayers are useless

So please tell me why your friendship with them didn't work out.

The usual stuff na. Lack of loyalty, focus etc. Has nothing to do with belief though
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

What for?

Me wey I no understand ordinary maths? undecided
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LiberaDeus: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

You're not boring Ann rather you are interesting and intelligent smiley

I think they aren't even giving us space to breath, they keep attacking our faith and some even go as far as insulting God without any regard for our feelings. The main thing I observe about theists on here is that they seem quite hateful of us, I don't know why? Maybe one of them might want to anwser this question "Why are you guys filled with hate? "

I also think what we need to do is to address this issue spiritually, maybe we can create a thread where we pray for the salvation of their souls?

I don't think atheists hate you at all.

I think the feeling from atheists is more of condescension and pity. In extreme cases, atheists fear theists because in this country you guys are the majority and can literally turn ones fortunes around.

Try and think of how you guys act towards freethinkers.
These are some of the attitudes theists show towards atheists.
1. You think all freethinkers are demon possessed or closet occult members. A Christian once told me that all atheists are closet Satanists. That's not very complimentary.

2. Some theists think that freethinkers purposely reject god because they want to have the freedom to live a riotous life . In layman's terms, you might think I know that god is real but I purposely reject him because I want to lie, steal, kill, Bleep etc without a burden on my conscience. That's also not very respectful and complimentary.

3. Some theists think that we are genuinely deceived by the devil in this last days. In other words, you guys think we are not so smart that's why we were deceived and somehow by some twist of fate, your country, your tribe, your region, your religion and other factors just happened to give you the best and perfect truth about god and the universe.

The funny thing is that all other people in different continents believe the same thing.
We freethinkers are much more humble to accept that our parents and culture could be wrong so we look for truth with a universal tool that everyone has which is reason.

In summary, you theists are blind to the fact that you guys exhibit many negative qualities to unbelievers but I understand that you think you are doing it for a good reason. I was once like that and I understand what it feels like, as a theist you must exhibit annoying traits that will put people off but you will most likely be oblivious to it because your mind is focused on things that you think are of eternal importance.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
hahn:

The "have" was not a mistake. People are unreliable. Theists, atheists, deists alike

Truly, people are unreliable. Do you know we ourselves aren't reliable? To Christians, it's God who gives us the grace to be reliable.

Prayers are useless

Prayers aren't useless to me, it's the major way I communicate to and with my Father.

The usual stuff na. Lack of loyalty, focus etc. Has nothing to do with belief though

Good, since it has nothing to do with belief but I'm sure at least you have one person you can trust. Right? One or two?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
bennyann:

Truly, people are unreliable. Do you know we ourselves aren't reliable? To Christians, it's God who gives us the grace to be reliable.

Yeah, how is that working out?

Prayers aren't useless to me, it's the major way I communicate to and with my Father.

Pray for something let's see what happens. Something real like recession to go away or the cure to AIDS

Good, since it has nothing to do with belief but I'm sure at least you have one person you can trust. Right? One or two?

Everyone is trust worthy till the fvck up

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
AnonyNymous:
First of all.

Mr Seun . I'm a fan. Sort of. Lol. . .he's an interesting person. I'd like to actually talk with him at length about so many things, generally.

4kings (A friend I made on here cheesy )

Otem , HardMirror , and dorox are also people I find particularly interesting.

And KingEbukasBlog grin grin grin he's very annoying at times but he's funny. A nice guy in general though. And a fellow Chelsea fan. Lol. Plus he knows stuff. Even though sometimes he's too proud to learn from.other people angry but I feel like we'd get along

There are also a lot of 'mad' people on here that I'd like to meet just to confirm if they're real people grin

The bolded is so funny grin. I'm glad you understand my post and you find something interesting about those monikers you mentioned.

I also liked the fact you overlooked the pride in kingebukasblog and feel you could get along with him.

I hope Mr Seun grants you that request cos I'm sure a whole lot of people need his attention also.

Thanks for gracing this thread AnonyNymous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) / What Is The Difference Between General Overseers And The Pope? / 5 Birthday Gifts You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.