Stats: 3,167,186 members, 7,867,443 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) (20541 Views)

Shoki Dance: Orezi Vs Lil Kesh, Which Is Better? / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Kingsintei(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2013
Datpiff8: Lil Wayne, but Eminem is nice too
man u are not only stupid but u have expose the level of ya madness........eminem is the hero
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by papi365: 9:11pm On May 09, 2013
I am not surprised at d majority who voted 4 lil wayne cos most nigerians doesnt listen to lyrics,i say dey act like babooms. Eminem rap reality and not sex and money like lil monkey

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by woodboi(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2013
Needless to say... No comparism b/w Em and lil. U can talk abt Nas and Em, but not money and sex rappers like lil.
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2013
Last time i checked,Eminem was number 7 on VH1 all time artistes.This dude is one of da all time greats and you dare compare him with wayne?Wayne ain't in the top 100 fool.He's say nonsense these days,relating only to weed and pussy,he even went as far as comparing a pussy to Emmett Till and he started losing endorsement.His new mixtape@iAmNotAHumanBeing is trash.Waitin for Kanye,Eminem and Jay -Z to drop their albums this year so we can listen to quality hip hop
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 7:50am On May 11, 2013
sunnykiss: grin@Numaj.e be liek say something dey do your brain where were you when eminem released his first album , dat shook the whord world a white rapper, and he was dope that why he pally with dr dre, you can compare him with other white rapper like paul wall, or old timer vanilla ice.

where were you when he released marshall mathers LP that sold up to 10.8 million records world wide,

infact Numaj i think you dont even know lil wayne sef, i like wayne but i can compare the idiot to Eminem, lil wayne has a childish rhymes which any body can spit, na as from 2004 lil wayne luck start to shine with all his rubbish lyric
well, as for those fools that say lil wayne has more fan than eminem, hahahaha Big joke,
lil wayne fan are all kids liek you who dont know hip hop.

and imagine America has 300 million in population and lets say 50 listen to hip hop, are white, then , you must be joking how much is the black population is america just 30 percent, an not the whole 30 percent like lil wayne
Thanks man.Eminem has the most followers on Facebook,80million+
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2013
tekajibril: Comparing Lil Wayne and Eminem is a stupid comparison. Lil Wayne begged Eminem to bless a track for him.
they both went in on three tracks. No love, Forever and Drop the world. And Em' went supernatural on all of them. Please dont compare them again.
Plus Eminem has more fans than any rapper on earth!! And Eminem has sold far more records than Lil Wayne ever dreamt of!!
especially loved his flow on forever and no love,he stole the show on all these songs.Mehn!Em is blessed
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2013
shadyBaba: haba, you wan talk about awardz, dont even compare eminem's worst album sales wit wayne's best, dont compare their rhymes and punch lines, ok

There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow
Nuts they go, macadamian they go so ballistic, whoa
We can make them look like Bozos
He's wondering if he should spit this slow
Bleep no! Go for broke
His cup just runneth over, oh no
He aint had a real buzz like this since the last time that he overdosed
Theyve been waiting patiently for Pinocchio to poke his nose
Back into the game and they know
Rap will never be the same as before
Bashing in the brains of these hoes
And establishing a name as he goes
The passion and the flame is ignited
You cant put it out once we light it
This shit is exactly what the Bleep that Im talking about when we riot
You dealin with a few true villains
Whose stand inside of the booth truth spillin
And spit true feelings, until our tooth fillings come flying up out of our mouths
Now rewind it!
Payback muthafucka for the way that you got at me hows it taste?
When I slap the taste out your mouth with the bass so loud that it shakes the place
Im Hannibal Lecter so just in case youre thinking of saving face
You aint gonna have no face to save by the time I'm through with this place
So Drake
Whoops!Lil wayne has an will never beat that verse.Em all tha way
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Kingsintei(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2013

Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician / BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. / These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas