Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,062 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (66580 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) / Impeachment Axe Against Osinbajo: Has Senate Lost It? - By Jideofor Adibe / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Ghost321(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Jafar1 post=53877694][/quote]
Some persons are just born stupid
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Both of THEM ,should just GET OUT.....

for piloting LIES.....

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by ITbomb(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Osinbajo be careful o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by soldierdollar(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Nickymezor(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
So?
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Jafar1: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ghost321:
Some persons are just born stupid
ateyu
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by gangjo61(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
nice work vice president

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lescalier:
We should have mid term elections in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by michoim(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
What a nonsense write up; the work of idleness. You mean having meetings, receiving guests, accusing some government agencies etc are what you are listing as work done. What a trash. As if former presidents, even the most corrupt of them never undertake such tasks. The writer of this message, obviously need too visit the psychiatrist.
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by TeamSimple(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
EdCure:
Osibanjo is better than Buhari.
I hope he's given more time required to fix the inherited mess that were aggravated by Buhari's incompetence, complacency and bigotry.
Nigerians and celebration of mediocrity out of ethno-religious biased judgment..Please tell us any effective move carried out by the Acting President so far that sets him a standard above his boss.

All I see in the write up is call this,meet that,promised this,said that and you already celebrating.
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Nbote(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

This guy self. Don't you have a job?
Dats actually his job....

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by theway83: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
continue your work,

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Karlman: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers have been boxed to a corner
Looking for another divisive means
Enemy of state stay clear
...STEER CLEAR

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by me69: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nonsense what is this list about .....nonesense
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by TeamSimple(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Keneking:
January 25, 2017: The Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu dismissed rumours that Osinbajo had been asked to resign.

USELESS RESIGNATION CALL

January 27, 2017: The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) called on the acting President Yemi Osinbajo to defend Christians in the country.

USELESS CALL grin

February 09, 2017: Osinbajo hosted the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

USELESS AFONJU MEETING

February 02, 2017: Osinbajo held a closed door meeting with Senate president, Bukola Saraki.

USELESS MEETING

February 18, 2017: Osinbajo represented Nigeria at the swearing-in ceremony of Gambia’s president Adama Barrow.

USELESS VISIT

1000 likes for you..Now I know Hatred for Buhari isn't about APC or PDP but ethnic and religious difference.. coz I can already see some die hard Apc government haters now celebrating Osibanjo
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by melejo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

It's his job that you're seeing him doing na. Or do think he is doing if for free. All this hubgerbad, ngenukwenu, omenka, sarrki and co are paid hungry men sent to distract us from APC failure but they will never succeed

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Nbote(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
sarrki:
It's a formidable team

Long live muhammadu Buhari

Long live professor yemi osinbajo

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

A formidable team of a Runaway President and an Event Planner vice... U suppose b part of the zombie cast of AMC's The Walking Dead..

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by ephi123(f): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

His day job is to be defending Buhari online with his bad grammar. His night job is to be chairing zombie meetings in preparation for the next day. Chief Zombie 1 of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by ephi123(f): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lescalier:
We should have mid term elections in Nigeria.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
" [b]January 24, 2017: Osinbajo while speaking at the monthly meeting of the Presidential Enabling Business Council (PEBEC) at the State House, Abuja said a system must be put in place to punish bad behaviour in the country.

January 24, 2017: The Acting President accused some government agencies of frustrating the ease of doing business in the country.

Osinbajo stated this at the media launch of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Clinics at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

January 25, 2017: The Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters, Senator Babafemi Ojudu dismissed rumours that Osinbajo had been asked to resign.

January 25, 2017: Senate president Bukola Saraki denied reports that he contracted some governors to pressure acting President Yemi Osinbajo to resign.

January 27, 2017: The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) called on the acting President Yemi Osinbajo to defend Christians in the country.

January 27, 2017: The Presidential Amnesty Office announced that the Acting President will be visiting the Niger Delta again in February.

January 27, 2017: Osinbajo during a meeting with the Executive Director of the United Nations World Food Programme, Ms. Ertharin Cousin, at the Presidential Villa in Abuja said handling the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in the North East was very tough. [/b]

So all these are exceptional things ,abi
No problem
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by melejo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
TeamSimple:

1000 likes for you..Now I know Hatred for Buhari isn't about APC or PDP but ethnic and religious difference.. coz I can already see some die hard Apc government haters now celebrating Osibanjo
it's not about ethnic hatred it's about hatred for Buhari and his incompetency since he decided to hate some section of the country. Yar'dua was from the same ethnicity and religion with Buhari but he had sence of equity and leadership. Was yar'dua hated? NO

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by michoim(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Afonja people think say dey fit use all these propaganda come to power. Afonjas with their vain mouth. That is how they mouthed Obafemi Martins as Obagoal, the guy no come achieve like that; he no even collect African footballer of the year.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
As far as I can judge even thought I am a regional person from Buhari region,I'll open the true. Actully Osinbajo is better hale & hearty than Mr m Buhari and I know well osinbajo don't have headstrong like he president and he vice president has above thinking than this president and he's know more what they promised for people while election also has intention on poor people not mind of nation build of he president metaphor.

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by michoim(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yoruba people think say dey fit use all these propaganda come to power. Afonjas with their vain mouth. That is how they mouthed Obafemi Martins as Obagoal, the guy no come achieve like that; he no even collect African footballer of the year.

1 Like

Afonja people think say dey fit use all these propaganda come to power. Afonjas with their vain mouth. That is how they mouthed Obafemi Martins as Obagoal, the guy no come achieve like that; he no even collect African footballer of the year.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by ajalawole(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

he is jobless bro cheesy........
I pray her don't commit suicide if PMB don't return, cuz prostate cancer is not that easy to treat at all

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Senorprinz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
raydatluvs:
Really, all have been more talk and meetings with not even a tentative action taken. Even as stressless as confirm the cjn. Am not sure what the fuss is about yet

the list tire me sef, since when did warning and meeting become acheivements, no wonder fg wanted to increase data price.
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Okpabana: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by anonimi: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
EdCure:
Osibanjo is better than Buhari.
I hope he's given more time required to fix the inherited mess that were aggravated by Buhari's incompetence, complacency and bigotry.

Aptly put!!!
The difference is clear like Ikogosi springs water!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by Mistermamus(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Buhari is the problem

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence by TeamSimple(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
melejo:
it's not about ethnic hatred it's about hatred for Buhari and his incompetency since he decided to hate some section of the country. Yar'dua was from the same ethnicity and religion with Buhari but he had sence of equity and leadership. Was yar'dua hated? NO
Please tell me the section of the country Buhari hates,i am patiently waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Prepares Imo For Christmas (photos) / Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.