Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Best Car For A First Time Car User - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Car For A First Time Car User (1953 Views)

Help A First Time Car User Decide Between These Suvs / Tale Of A "Witty" First Time Car Buyer. / FIRST Time Car User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Car For A First Time Car User by Temitope91(f): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2017
For some couple of months now have been contemplating on the type of car I can use, have not used any car before and am afraid of buying a car that will be giving me problem. I love Nissan product but I heard it's always having wiring problem.pls I need advice on which one to go for that will be strong and reliable.
Re: The Best Car For A First Time Car User by salvo583: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3621696/want-buy-first-car-need
Follow the thread maybe it could be of help to you.
For a 1st time user I'll recommend the Corolla 98 to 2001 model
Re: The Best Car For A First Time Car User by Temitope91(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thanks
Re: The Best Car For A First Time Car User by xeleb(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Don't allow your car to be stolen before taking action, know the location of your car through GPS,SMS,GPRS,you can stop and start your car with just a sms, listen to live conversation in your car.get a car tracker today in Abuja,price is 30000, for more details pls call 08066804625

Re: The Best Car For A First Time Car User by Lovetinz(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
The biggest factor in buying a car is your budget.
The bigger your budget, the better your chances of buying a problem-free car.
Re: The Best Car For A First Time Car User by timifakay(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Temitope91:
For some couple of months now have been contemplating on the type of car I can use, have not used any car before and am afraid of buying a car that will be giving me problem. I love Nissan product but I heard it's always having wiring problem.pls I need advice on which one to go for that will be strong and reliable.

2005 Nissan Almera.

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover velar 2018 Medol Left My Mouth Open Photos / Yaris 2008 Automatic Sedan For Sale. Bought Brand New. 1m / Does Ikobo Cars In Kaduna Give Out Cars For Free For Promo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.