Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye (35088 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by ybalogs(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Always rag to riches stories..... ok
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Maximus85(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
God called you sir. And he also told you to allow corrupt politicians climb your pulpit, abi?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Tpave(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by reyscrub(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
But after days now GO salary has shoot up times millions of his lecturing salary ok.

Lemme stop my job now and look for pastors assignment so as to have same testimony abi e no good.

After na for church job now one they make weekly salary chapaly.

Pls ladies and gentlemen kindly address me as Bishop OK and reach me through my signature on any financial and marital issues only OK.

Thanks
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Adonis3:

Lol... Later followers Will come to say pastors don't use church money.

I say this church business na one of the most profitable ventures for Africa. cheesy

Wetin concern pastor with recession

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Sopona punish recession.. The only people looking fresh these dats are the pastors ooo.. Tax free money.. Chai..

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by denitro(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
JamieNaij:

the total income of the church was less than my salary and we were to share it among some 39 people.

I dont get it when Pastor refer to tithe money as their income. This funds are sacred and cannot be shared among some 39 people.
Alot of pastor at the last day will ask Christ, did we not prophesy and do miracles in your name.
Remember Matthew 7:22-23 (Many people will be shocked on that day)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by chuose2: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
Money and Adeboye na like 5&6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

3 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by mu2sa2: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
So God's blessings according to you guys is only in terms of money.

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Elnino4ladies: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Scammer alert

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by joideviv(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
He must have been selling two page handouts for 5k

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by bid4rich(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
angeltolly:
Despise not the days of small beginning.......

For every glory there is a story..... Let somebody shout hallelujah wink

But people want the glory and they dont want to hear the story........ thats the problem with the youth of nowadays

God help us

2 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by TheVictorious(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
geekybabe:
Topic is so misleading. He only meants his salary was richer at the inception of the church.

Don't mind them
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by terrezo2002(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Valindazz:
God,pls call me! I want to serve u
start by forsaking worldly gains to pursue heavenly mandate

2 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by kingfriday(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2017
God Bless You Daddy!
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by SmartyPants(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2017
Ovokoo:
What he means is that he was richer then but not now oo.

It's like you have serious comprehension challenges.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by dokJ: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Its a lieeeee.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by babaireti(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
But same cannot be said of followers ,they get milked out famished and impoverished by Shephereds
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by mmsen: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
rectitude:
I respect you Sir, remember that back then, pastors were like the least financially bouyant figures. But all that has changed, the church of Jesus Christ has come a long way. And it's on it's way to the permanent site.

You are delusional if you believe that.

Religious leaders have always fleeced their foolish followers, that is why so many people wish to become preachers.

1 Like

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Endtimesmith(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
No need to talk about your past,Sir.Old things are passed away,Scripturally speaking.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by tectonotimes: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by thinkdip(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
okay sir nairaland i need garri dis morning am hungry
may God provide for your needs asap
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by DaySpringer: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2017
geekybabe:
Topic is so misleading. He only meants his salary was richer at the inception of the church.

The topic is not misleading.
Your sense of Comprehension is just poor.

Adeboye is no longer a lecturer, he left lecturing to become a General overseer. Before he joined the Church (technically not at the inception), his salary was bigger than what the church was earning at the time..
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by officialJP(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2017
thinkdip:
may God provide for your needs asap
grin Amen
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by BabaCoat: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=JamieNaij post=53879196]

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/i-was-richer-than-rccg-as-lecturer.html?m=1

How much is the total earnings of the church now and how many people are sharing it.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2017
If you were still a lecturer you would not have had a private jet.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by DaySpringer: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2017
denitro:

I dont get it when Pastor refer to tithe money as their income. This funds are sacred and cannot be shared among some 39 people.
Alot of pastor at the last day will ask Christ, did we not prophesy and do miracles in your name.
Remember Matthew 7:22-23 (Many people will be shocked on that day)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The pastor is a worker in the house of the Lord, there are many other workers in the house of the Lord too.

Why didn't you quote the part of the bible where it was said that the tithe is for the Servants of the Lord?
If you work, don't they pay you? even if it is just small stipends for transportation to be coming to work everyday, it is necessary.

You people act like the people working for God are the undead and do not need small thing even if it is for transportation and for little feeding so that they can be encouraged.
Yes those people might not ask for it but as a man of God, you give the people that show dedication and spend their time making sure that the house of God is running and working something.
Do you people expect God to drop money straight from heaven?

Are you God to be determining what is Sacred and what is not?
If God determines that his "Sacred" funds which he does not need by the way is to be used for his dedicated servants when who are you to be "Quoting" his word for him?

Mtchewww Nonsense Critics

3 Likes

Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by ikukuhero: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2017
rectitude:
I respect you Sir, remember that back then, pastors were like the least financially bouyant figures. But all that has changed, the church of Jesus Christ has come a long way. And it's on it's way to the permanent site.

Then when Pastors where like the least financially buoyant was when we heard the real message of Jesus Christ - Salvation, humility, helping the needy, love, evangelism, manifestation of power..., etc. Now, pastors have become financially buoyant but have lost the message of Christ Jesus. They have deviated from the core message of Jesus into preaching of messages that bring them more finances and make them more "financially buoyant figures". Christianity will keep losing it's value as long as pastors focus on being more "financially buoyant figures". AA Allen, Smith Wigglesworth, Apostle Paul and other great men of God must be rolling in their graves in disgust at what we Christians of today have turned Christianity into.
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by BabaCoat: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2017
[b][/b]How much is the church total earnings now and how many people are sharing it shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by Hipsymoi: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Halleluyah grin grin
angeltolly:
Despise not the days of small beginning.......

For every glory there is a story..... Let somebody shout hallelujah wink
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by chuksjuve(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2017
OK.

Contact us for your Horticulture, landscape and gardens services..
We add value to your real estate projects
Re: I Was Richer Than RCCG As Lecturer – Adeboye by goldedprince: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2017
correct, tell them.
most of these idiots dont know what most self made rich people go through before becoming rich. all they do is make noise once you are there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Kicks Over Mbaka's Transfers / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.