Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Another Era Of A FOREIGN BOOKIE. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Another Era Of A FOREIGN BOOKIE. (772 Views)

How I Made Money ....easily With The Best Sport Bookie / Let's Kill The Bookie As I Would Be Dropping My Daily Guaranteed Tips. / Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Era Of A FOREIGN BOOKIE. by BENZOCASH: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Another era of a FOREIGN BOOKIE.
No doubt within me that Bet9ja and Nairabet have been ruling the world of sport betting ,creating a chaos amongst punters...other sport betting company look so inferior to them because no one have the kind of market and odd this two provided.
Some weeks ago a friend of mine called my attention to another sport betting company, hearing the name pissed me off, because the name sound awful to me. I ignored what my friend told me because of the name.
However, if I could remember vividly this last weekend, I decided to see to what my so called friend has been telling me about the new sport betting company. I opened my laptop and typed www.ebonybet.com , I initially had the intention of spending 5min, but lo and behold, I spent nothing less than 2hours.
As a great punter, am use to Bet9ja, Nairabet and Merrybet sometimes, but this particular day I took my time to move round their website, but to my surprise; below are what I discovered on www.ebonybet.com
• There website is easy to navigate
• They have the largest promotion with a mad odds such as, Top boosted odd, Give me five, The battle etc. to mention but few.
• They have over 2000 markets per games....this really caught my eye
• They allow to play more than 3 events on a single games #combo.

My fellow punters, Ebonybet is another Sport betting company that we can hit and cash out. We are used to Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet and co. guys let try something new, to have over 2000 markets events per game, sincerely speaking I have not seen that in Nigeria, the last time I saw such were on foreign bookies...24win, Focusbet, to mention but few.
For those of you that are doubting Thomas, please do me a favour visit www.ebonybet.com to confirm everything I have said. But for my Guys let make money from www.ebonybet.com
Feel Free to display your stupidity......or drop comments…#BENZOCASH
Re: Another Era Of A FOREIGN BOOKIE. by ikbnice(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
I love your advertising strategy.
Re: Another Era Of A FOREIGN BOOKIE. by decency13(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
BENZOCASH:
Another era of a FOREIGN BOOKIE.
No doubt within me that Bet9ja and Nairabet have been ruling the world of sport betting ,creating a chaos amongst punters...other sport betting company look so inferior to them because no one have the kind of market and odd this two provided.
Some weeks ago a friend of mine called my attention to another sport betting company, hearing the name pissed me off, because the name sound awful to me. I ignored what my friend told me because of the name.
However, if I could remember vividly this last weekend, I decided to see to what my so called friend has been telling me about the new sport betting company. I opened my laptop and typed www.ebonybet.com , I initially had the intention of spending 5min, but lo and behold, I spent nothing less than 2hours.
As a great punter, am use to Bet9ja, Nairabet and Merrybet sometimes, but this particular day I took my time to move round their website, but to my surprise; below are what I discovered on www.ebonybet.com
• There website is easy to navigate
• They have the largest promotion with a mad odds such as, Top boosted odd, Give me five, The battle etc. to mention but few.
• They have over 2000 markets per games....this really caught my eye
• They allow to play more than 3 events on a single games #combo.

My fellow punters, Ebonybet is another Sport betting company that we can hit and cash out. We are used to Bet9ja, Nairabet, Merrybet and co. guys let try something new, to have over 2000 markets events per game, sincerely speaking I have not seen that in Nigeria, the last time I saw such were on foreign bookies...24win, Focusbet, to mention but few.
For those of you that are doubting Thomas, please do me a favour visit www.ebonybet.com to confirm everything I have said. But for my Guys let make money from www.ebonybet.com
Feel Free to display your stupidity......or drop comments…#BENZOCASH

Ebonybet, what rubbish!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anthony-joshua-beats-wladimir-klitschko On Round 11 (video) / Npfl Relegation Fight: Is The Arrival Of Kwara United Not Sinking Abs Fc? / Super Eagles Go Second In WCQ Unbeaten Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.