Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tudor Is Female ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tudor Is Female ? (3415 Views)

Dead For 48 Minutes,catholic Priest Claims God Is Female / Refuting Tudor Bismark's RIDICULOUS Analysis Of The Modern Church / Where Is Tudor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tudor Is Female ? by Atheists: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2009
Nothing turns me on than an Africa female atheist grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by DeepSight(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
Don't be decieved. He's just playing pranks. Tudor's a guy.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Krayola(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2009
grin grin Yeah right. . .Tudor is a dirty slut. My gate-man sleep with am with 500 Naira for bar beach last week. Now the poor guy has Gonorrhea.  cry
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by DeepSight(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
Well that may explain his caustic tongue!
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2009
who cares if he is an hermaphrodite!
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by banom(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2009
I hope is not my girlfriend Tudor that you guys are saying all those rubish about her.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by bawomolo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
Atheists:

Nothing turns me on than an Africa female atheist grin grin grin grin grin

hehe you better check the adams apple before going further
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Krayola(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
bawomolo:

grin
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Atheists: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2009

Are you saying she is a guy because of the way she ruthlessly challenges you on your crazy ideas about your nameless god
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Atheists: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2009

LOL grin
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by muhsin(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
I don't think, really.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
Krayola:

grin grin Yeah right. . .Tudor is a dirty slut. My gate-man sleep with am with 500 Naira for bar beach last week. Now the poor guy has Gonorrhea.  cry
Yea, I succinctly remember the gateman telling me he got the dic.k rash when you raped him nights ago lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
bawomolo:

Now this is just mean. . .it hurts my feminine sensitivities cry cry cry
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
Deep Sight:

Yea you wish!!!
Deep Sight:

Well that may explain his caustic tongue!
How do they say Bleep-off in Oneness of Infinity language?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by mazaje(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
Tudor will you come suck a big lolly pop and be quite? Why are you all over the place gossipng and wasting time? Don't you know you have work to do?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

Tudor will you come suck a big lolly pop and be quite? Why are you all over the place gossipng and wasting time? Don't you know you have work to do?
Hmmm, sucking lollipop isn't for free, you aint lil wayne. . . .I gave you a trial run yesterday to show you the voluptuous stuff i'm made of. Today you must pay else i return to that gate man sodomized by krayola , he feels traumatized by the whole krayola incident, i must be there for him. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by mazaje(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2009
Tudór:

Hmmm, sucking lollipop isn't for free, you aint lil wayne. . . .I gave you a trial run yesterday to show you the voluptuous stuff i'm made of. Today you must pay else i return to that gate man sodomized by krayola , he feels traumatized by the whole krayola incident, i must be there for him. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I've gat the dough baby so come along. . .that krayola is truly a pervert. . . . .You can attend to his gateman later. . . .come along you've gat work to do baby. . . .
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
mazaje:

I've gat the dough baby so come along. . .that krayola is truly a pervert. . . . .You can attend to his gateman later. . . .come along you've gat work to do baby. . . .
Sorry darl. . . . I dont see ma money. make I talk am hoe you go understand; na money for hand back for ground. . simple! kiss kiss
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by manmustwac(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2009
when i used to see tudor dey wakka from post to post on nairaland i dey look his yash, see his fine face and listen to the way he talk. I dey suspect tay tay that this guy na babe. Now she don get rid of those mens clothes and fake man voice she looks voluptuous. Well since i be oga for this site you go settle oh! for false identity  wink
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Krayola(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
Tudór:

Yea, I succinctly remember the gateman telling me he got the dic.k rash when you despoiled him nights ago

grin grin grin grin.

The guy came here yesterday begging for advance for his next 3 months salary. E be like say Tudor get the good stuff. The gono no even bother the guy. . .E just dey chop ampicillin like say na tom tom dey run back to bar beach.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
manmustwac:

when i used to see tudor dey wakka from post to post on nairaland i dey look his yash, see his fine face and listen to the way he talk. I dey suspect tay tay that this guy na babe. Now she don get rid of those mens clothes and fake man voice she looks voluptuous. Well since i be oga for this site you go settle oh! for false identity  wink
Hon mod, don't worry as soon as i get paid, i go advance you royalty. . . .i'm also glad you like what you see kiss
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by MrCrackles(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
Topic. . .

Who cares
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
Krayola:

grin grin grin grin.

The guy came here yesterday begging for advance for his next 3 months salary. E be like say Tudor get the good stuff. The gono no even bother the guy. . .E just dey chop ampicillin like say na tom tom dey run back to bar beach.
OMG is that why you sodomized the poor guy? cry cryyou had no right! angrynext time just think, WWJD, ok? wink
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Krayola(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
grin The guy only has eyes for you. I think he's in love.

wtf is WWJD?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2009
Krayola:

grin The guy only has eyes for you. I think he's in love.

wtf is WWJD?

you jealous? wwjd? i cant believe you dont know what that means, .try google.

Anyway looks like barca are getting thrashed today
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Krayola(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2009
Tudór:

you jealous? wwjd? i cant believe you dont know what that means,  .try google.

haha. grin

Tudór:

Anyway looks like barca are getting thrashed today

Barca just beat Dynamo Kiev, away, in sub zero weather, dominating with over 75% possession, and top the group. Out s.h.it no dey smell.   cool cool Messi is injured though  sad
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by manmustwac(m): 1:44am On Dec 10, 2009
Tudór:

Hon mod, don't worry as soon as i get paid, i go advance you royalty. . . .i'm also glad you like what you see kiss
what are you doing in the Sahara Desert? Are you trying to cross it on the way to italy? If YES! bone. Come stay london with me. smiley
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Atheists: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2009
Tudor these nigerian dudes don't know how to treat a lady. Come to me the zimbabwean guy who knows how to treat ladies nicely.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by SisiKill1: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ Topic
Duh! No. . .no Double duh! cheesy

Can't believe anyone thot otherwise.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by DeepSight(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2009
Sisi Kill - thought otherwise how? Do you mean you always knew?

I believe he's a guy and is just playing pranks
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by banom(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2009
Tudor is an agent of devil operating from Sahara Desert , ( headquarter of African chapter of global dark kingdom) Every body Beware .
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Atheists: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
Tudor is an agent of devil operating from Sahara Desert , ( headquarter of African chapter of global dark kingdom) Every body Beware .

From atheist to fundementalist christian grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

M.asturbation Has Eaten Deep Into My Life. I Want To Stop / Why You Must Keep Your Virginity Till Your Wedding Night / Shocking! Pastor S. Adelaja Exposes The Witchcraft Of Pastor Chris & T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.