Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tudor Is Female ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tudor Is Female ? (3423 Views)

Dead For 48 Minutes,catholic Priest Claims God Is Female / Refuting Tudor Bismark's RIDICULOUS Analysis Of The Modern Church / Where Is Tudor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tudor Is Female ? by banom(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2009
Atheists:

From atheist to fundementalist christian grin

That is the goodness of the Lord.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
manmustwac:

what are you doing in the Sahara Desert? Are you trying to cross it on the way to italy? If YES! bone. Come stay london with me. smiley
Dnt worry i'd think abt it ;-)
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
Atheists:

Tudor these nigerian dudes don't know how to treat a lady. Come to me the  zimbabwean guy who knows how to treat ladies nicely.
Haha. . .as much as i'd like to, i dey fear robert mugabe.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by ilosiwaju: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2009
tudor is it true?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by banom(m): 10:31am On Jan 21, 2010
@ Tudor,

Wats up dude , happy new year , common ca va ?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2010
Banom girl howdy? Happy new year! Its been a while, what u been up to?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
banom:

@ Tudor,

Wats up dude , happy new year , common ca va ?
where av u been? U ve not showed up for a while
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Annunaki(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2010
Tudor is this you shocked shocked shocked i would really like to get a peice of the action kiss kiss

Re: Tudor Is Female ? by niceguy10: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
He can be what ever, who cares? For all i know about him, he is just a big Fool and mother F.u.c.king bc,
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Ascony(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
na wa o.why are we always hiding face and identity in NL?
make we open up to each other naa
we can add our pics, complete our profile, or simply leave our emails for PMs
we cant keep hiding forever u know, lets get to know each other
i am an atheist and i no dey hide, so all other atheist, agnostics, deist, and religionist, lets all come together and show ourselves.

i didnt say u should expose all personal details of u but at least an email is very much ok.
Thank you
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by niceguy10: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2010
Ascony or what ever, who cares if you are an Atheist? Nobody cares, you can go to hell for all i care.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2010
nice-guy10:

He can be what ever, who cares? For all i know about him, he is just a big Fool and mother F.u.c.king bc, 
How could you know this when in all my time on NL i've NEVER come across you?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2010
What has tudor done to deserve all these rantings.By d way who d hell is tudor? A he or a She?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
What has tudor done to deserve all these rantings.By d way who d hell is tudor? A he or a She?
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by niceguy10: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2010
Tudor, Tudor all the time. Boy go got yourself job to do if you are interested i can get one for you!!!!
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by DAVE5(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
who cares.i ll the solve ur problems 1 if u bilive he is male hold on to ur bilive it mite save at the end of time 2 if she is a female still hold it culd save u also. but d best way to find out is going to he or she 's house here the addy-no 2 billion kingston avenue cameroun.kumasi
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by banom(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2010
Tudór:

Banom girl howdy? Happy new year! Its been a while, what u been up to?

I am cool man, I came back and went to my home town, doing every thing possible to make sure Soludo is elected Governor next week.

toba:

where av u been? U ve not showed up for a while

thanks dude, we are busy doing a lot to make sure Anambra gets the change we have been praying for.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2010
banom:

thanks dude, we are busy doing a lot to make sure Anambra gets the change we have been praying for.

May God see u through
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by KunleOshob(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2010
banom:

I am cool man, I came back and went to my home town, doing every thing possible to make sure[b] Soludo is elected Governor next week[/b].

Glad to read you are supporting Soludo, he is a personal hero and role model to me. May he find favour in the sight of God as he apsires to lead Anambra state to becoming a model state.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by richjohn1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
@nice-guy10
Are you OK must everyone be a christian? whats your stress, well people like you are the cause of Naija's problem
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by niceguy10: 12:57am On Jan 28, 2010
Rich john, or what ever, i am ok just that people like you makes me Sick.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by richjohn1(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2010
@Nice-guy
There's something called 'temperance' in your bible, well we may not like people because of their beliefs but its something we have to cope with.
Religion is nothing as far as am concerned because I've seen good/bad xtians, good/bad muslims, good/bad athiest etc, so its a thing of the inside not religion

Brother man dont be sick. wink
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by banom(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
KunleOshob:

Glad to read you are supporting Soludo, he is a personal hero and role model to me. May he find favour in the sight of God as he apsires to lead Anambra state to becoming a model state.

toba:

May God see u through

Thanks men, Even a blind man can see that Soludo is the solution, the rest are bunch of petty aspirants. a week today will tell.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
[size=13pt]banom my friend , longest no share with you. . . . .how's life? smiley. i tell you man been missing you oooo. i smile at you.[/size]
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by AbuZola3(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2010
Ogaga how favour, missed you. I have been hearing some rumour about you, tell me is not true
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by banom(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]banom my friend , longest no share with you. . . . .how's life? smiley. i tell you man been missing you oooo. i smile at you.[/size]

man i missed you too, i am just busy with Soludo's campaign . will be back fully from next week.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by skyone(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2010
Annunaki:

Tudor is this you shocked shocked shocked i would really like to get a peice of the action kiss kiss

Beware, what you see is not what you get the inner part of this strange flesh is full of serpents, worms and scorpions. so think undecided

Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
Tudór:

OBNOXIOUS thank you for your heavenly wisdom!
Your post contains more relationship tips than the useless bible or koran. . .
I'll be sure to screen my girls using your criteria. Wouldn't wanna get messed up by a naughty woman.  cheesy wink

Tudór:

Nudes mostly especially of my G.F

You taken any nudes before?

Tudór:

As for moi i'm really not a jealous guy so if i find you're cheating. . .no qualms as long as i get my share of the national cake. . . grin

But if its a girl i REALLY care about. . .i'm not quite sure how i'll feel. . .

Tudór:

Some girls are allergic to latex like my ex. Whe had to run in the rain grin

Tudór:

I don't really give a bleep if you have cow dung in your bosoms. . . .as long as it looks nice grin

hey, its a free world.

its not by force to be any particular gender.  Science and evolution have taken care of these kinds of things.
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Tudór:

No problems, as long as am a perv with ya grown sister tongue tongue

Tudór:

Sure thing. Most/some girls lie. cheesy believe me i've come across girls who use the allergry thing as an excuse. . .i think it has to do with them not really enjoying intimacy with condoms.
If your girl turns out to be allergic get her tested for STD's ,if she's clean; enjoy the ride  wink
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
watch for the next installment in this series- release date unknown.

Title: Tudor is now a born again Christian. Halleluyah!!

alternative title: Tudor is now a Muslim convert.  Up Allah!!!
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
tpia.:

watch for the next installment in this series- release date unknown.

Title: Tudor is now a born again Christian. Halleluyah!!

alternative title: Jesus
It will happen soon.Tudor pls follow d path of banom&ogaga
Re: Tudor Is Female ? by Tudor6(f): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2010
tpia.:

hey, its a free world.

its not by force to be any particular gender.  Science and evolution have taken care of these kinds of things.
Tpia, those quotes were made when I was pretending to be male, I am now changed and have decided to be true. . .however they still stand true, just sub BF for GF, brother for sister and him for her then you've got me.

God bless you, AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Satan Disappears, Then God Is Useless / How The World's Most Notorious Atheist Became A Believer In God / Pastor Arranges His Own Kidnap( What Do We Call This 1 Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.