Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? (1094 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Can I Invest 500,000naira On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? by megola: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Hello My good people,

I need your advice and idea on any business on can embark on with a capital of 500k

Thanks as i await your comments...
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? by Edwinmason(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2017
poultry biz

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? by greatnaija01: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2017
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

publlic transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell...

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

megola:
Hello My good people,

I need your advice and idea on any business on can embark on with a capital of 500k

Thanks as i await your comments...
Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? by megola: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
THANKS bro i really appreciate your response....I'll need more enlightenment on the bitcoin investment if its d genuine one. thanks

greatnaija01:
POULTRY - catfish, pigery, snails, cattle or goat meat... planting crops n harvesting, quail eggs etc

Biitcoin Investments (not the naija schemes o) that pay you for life

ANDROID APP development, DESIGN APPS N GET PAID PER DOWNLOADS

publlic transport biz.. it nevers gets obsolete

start a tutorial centre

build caravans and sell... this is a ready market

Import goods and sell...

there are many more... but just know that all these will cost you less that 150k to start each. GOD BLESS ya

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? by greatnaija01: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
pls i suggest you start with something offline as a back up before going online remember... NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET... the internet is a basket.

megola:
THANKS bro i really appreciate your response....I'll need more enlightenment on the bitcoin investment if its d genuine one. thanks

Re: What Business Can I Start With A Capital Of 500,000naira? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
megola:
WHAT IS GCCH?...THROW MORE LIGHT PLS....THANKS

GLOBAL COIN COMMUNITY HELP (GCCH) is a community of like-minded people all over the world who help each other.

In GCCH, we have Plan A, which can be done in Naira, Bitcoin and other currencies.

A member must sign up with a referral link from His/Her sponsor. You can then commit to Provide Help (PH) from an amount of $500. You will receive a primary link to send 100% of your PH amount within 24 hours to 48 hour. Once your Primary link is confirmed, you will be eligible to earn 3.3% daily (100% monthly) on your committed amount for up to five months. Earnings are accrued daily but credited to your Personal Office (PO) on Fridays at 7 PM UK TIME.

RECOMMITMENT FEE
Re-commitment fee is the fee that must be paid before you can GH your growth wallet. This fee is used to pay other participants in the community who request for Get Help so that the community can be sustained for a long term.
Participants are to recommit the same amount of their PH in order to be eligible to Get Help (GH). Example; If you PH $500 and it grows to $4,000 in three months, to GH the $4,000, you must pay a re-commitment fee of $500 which is the same amount of your initial commitment or PH. This fee is paid in full (100%) before you can GH.
NOTE: RE-COMMITMENT FEE does not grow. Once you recommit same amount of your PH, you will have access to your growth fund to GH. YOU MUST DO RECOMMITMENT FEE 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR PH IS CONFIRMED

We call it recommitment fee as it will not earn you interest or compound plus you can't GH it. This recommitment fee plan is to help members waiting to Gh PLUS it will help make GCCH a strong platform.

We know alot will like it to grow, but long term plan is what is important. YOU MUST DO RECOMMITMENT 30 DAYS AFTER YOUR PH IS CONFIRMED

GET HELP (GH)

You can only request for GH Once you make a full re-commitment of your initial PH. With GCCH, we give you the opportunity to access your funds in two ways:

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Have Graduated, You Need Fiverr / How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin On Localbitcoin / SOLAR KOBO ! Affordable Solar Systems For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.