Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

An Open Letter To God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To God (357 Views)

An Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Akwa Ibom State. / Facebook User Give Glory To God For Not Being Killed By A Very Big Python (photo / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa: Nairaland Needs Improvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To God by Zende(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Oh God, my life, that of my sibilins and parents have been a life of poverty, struggle and stagnation. Making our lives very very tough, difficult and at this point uninteresting. For instance i was able to gain admission into the university after 12 years of passing out from the college. I graduated with a third class despite my effort to make a second class upper. I took it in good faith. Its one year now after my graduation and am still owing school fees, that means i can't get my result. Everything i have done to comeup with the fees has failed. As i type this we don't even have what to eat for today. I don't have a wife, i don't have money, i don't have a job, i don't even know what to do anymore. I just don't even know what to believe anymore. This has been our case since i can remember. We av prayed, fasted, sown seeds. My mother is even said to be too spiritual and our family is seen to be a nuisance in our neighborhood because of our constant prayers. All we are desiring is to have a better life. But the situations are rather getting worst. Oh God what are we expected to do at this point? Is it that we don't have a Father? Is it that we are the most sinful? If that's the case, then forgive us our sins and let us have a peaceful and better life a caring and loving FATHER would wish for his children. Where our efforts shall yield result, where we shall be able to eat, foot our bills and possibly show love to others. Oh Father come to our rescue as this is too much for us to bear.

Lamentation of an oppressed man to his Creator

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chicken To Stop Using Antibiotics. / topic removed / Clean Tokunbo Mec Benz Going For 3.5m Call On 09026782674

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.