Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ (62578 Views)

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Profjoshua(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=SalamRushdie post=53890163] 8

Oga Lucasbalo why take your offer off the table just because of my allegiance to a man you hate ..is this not the kind of stuff you liberals accuse Trump of? undecided undecided
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by deebrain(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Buhari has been a disappointment.

But I refuse to give up on Nigeria.

I declare that our naira will never get to 650!

It will suddenly become strong and prevail over the dollar.

It will rise to 120 naira to a dollar and then, we will start stoning the wicked and those opportunists that parade themselves as prophets in this country.

It will happen for the Lord has spoken!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by centboy123456(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tos87:
cant wait for 2019. this is how i will kick them out. angry angry angry angry angry

hahahahahahahahah dis ur pic one kill me oh God were u tell see that picture
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by diva90: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
*sipping tea*
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by wayodude(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
"I predict that tomorrow may either be sunny, rainy or cloudy!"
- TB Some body cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by learnedman(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oh yes i agree wit u Prophet TB,buhari has good intentions laced with tribalism,nepotism,incompetence,disobedience to court orders and cold indifference to extra judicial killings,before i am tagged a wailer,i actually voted for him in 2015
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by femolii: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Osus chidren of hate.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by lastpage: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
CallmeGlad:
"Your president"......so he isnt your president too? undecided undecided

As for the dollar we know it can get to 1000/1$.Its not rocket science jare undecided undecided

Abeg talk another thing

Dont mind the scheming buffoon........ trying to play smart!

Lastpage!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Caseless: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
I just fell in love with this man.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by lastpage: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Folks should stop making IGNORANT Predictions!

This is not 'Baba Ijebu or Nairabet' where you hope "your luck" shines!

The basic principle guiding the exchange rate of the Niara is our DEMAND for the "scares" dollars on one hand..... and the amount of Dollars we can RECEIPT from our sales-exports.

If our demand reduces and our receipt increases, Naira will definitely appreciate!

T.B and ignorant noise-makes like him should just Negodi........ as in STFU!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by dee02(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
GTFOH TB Joshua, fraud a....ss nigg....a!
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Realistically, any economists here: can the naira ever recover to being less than N200 = $1 ?

I'm beginning to doubt it. Maybe it will become like German currency after WW1. Have to take a crate of notes to buy 1 loaf of bread.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by FirstLadyNaija(f): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pray for Old Buhari?
Who will Pray for the Youths to have Employment, Become Governors, etc?

As for the Forex, Currency doesn't Obey Religion. Until we have Economic Team, we will get it Right.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by truthstands11: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Where is the female US President?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by LordOfNaira: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
I like that he asks his followers to pray for the president. Edumare bless you, Joshua!!!

Maynation, what do you have to say? It seems you are a SCOAN member, not so?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by maynation(f): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
LordofNairaland:
I like that he asks his followers to pray for the president. Edumare bless you, Joshua!!!

Maynation, what do you have to say? It seems you are a SCOAN member, not so?
Yeah! Am a scoan member, and I rained curses on him heavily. It's still a prayer, either good or bad undecided
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by LordOfNaira: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
maynation:
Yeah! Am a scoan member, and I rained curses on him heavily. It's still a prayer, either good or bad undecided

So you are disobeying your spiritual father abi? Kontinu, you hear?

Tell me, why do you hate Buhari?
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by NgreadNews(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
BobHIGHNESS:
Odeh,to u TB Joshua is a God-sent prophet,i pray God open ur eyes to see d truth
as u are the one God sent what have u done to show it. When tins ain't working well for u, remember the evil tins u said abt God's anointed. Sorry bro i just have to say this; May it never be too late b4 u realise Jesus loves u.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by BobHIGHNESS(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
NgreadNews:
as u are the one God sent what have u done to show it. When tins ain't working well for u, remember the evil tins u said abt God's anointed. Sorry bro i just have to say this; May it never be too late b4 u realise Jesus loves u.
Well,I love jesus too but this concern him not,am about the gullible followers that still believe those occultic pastors like TB Joshua,predictor can't be prophet,God is real and never make mistake,this yahoo boy pastors are feeding on some people gullibility,this ain't fair
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by davibid: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Does he ever say see anything at all aside from doom and fallacy

angry
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Zschief: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
This prophet again!
'I see a woman sworn in as the new Us president'

Everybody knws exchange rate of naira to dollar ill soon reach 600naira, and we definitely knw it ill get better. So go and rest sir!
insult any other person but leave out T.B Joshua for your good!l won't repeat myself...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by 234GT(m): 2:30am On Feb 21, 2017
This prophesy dey mild self. Rate is going to 1000 naira per dollar.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Johel(m): 3:38am On Feb 21, 2017
U people saying all sorts of nonsense to this humble prophet....u better be careful....u all are not better than him in anyway....either ur fathers....respect a man of God!....wot u say to him will fall upon u and that's y many of u have a life filled with disaster!....'emmanuel'
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by Askubur(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2017
waiting for 1dollar=650 naira
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by obinna58(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Askubur:
waiting for 1dollar=650 naira

Hahahahehehe
Another failed prophecy

Scammers everywhere
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by oaroloye(m): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2017
MISHIGAS!

khalifjgusau:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2214405_tbjoshua_jpeg50f0b368e87047368f93fbcca0498d65

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/tb-joshua-speaks-on-buharis-health-naira-to-hit-650-us1.233480/

I had NO IDEA that this nonsense was going on, while TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S Messenger Boy Character Assassin, SCIENCEWATCH was wasting my time, obstructing my Ministry!

Google says that the Exchange rate is N650/$1.00- so, this is another sensational Prophecy by Tuberculosis Joshua that has FAILED MISERABLY.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God
will raise up unto thee
a Prophet from the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all that thou
desiredst of The LORD thy God in Horeb
in The Day of The Assembly, saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD said unto me,

"They have well spoken
that which they have spoken.
18. "I will raise them up a Prophet
from among their Brethren,
like unto thee,
and will put My Words in his mouth;
and he shall speak unto them
all that I shall command him.
19. "And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever will not hearken
unto My Words which he shall speak
in My Name,
I will require it of him.
20. "But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a Word in My Name,
which I have not
Commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the Name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'HOW SHALL WE KNOW
THE WORD WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. "When a prophet speaketh
in the Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which The LORD
hath not Spoken,
but the prophet
hath spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him."
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by An2elect2(f): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2017
grin Tb Wolf Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by ScienceWatch: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

I had NO IDEA that this nonsense was going on, while TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S Messenger Boy Character Assassin, SCIENCEWATCH was wasting my time, obstructing my Ministry!
You have been in ministry for more than 27yrs now, Pastor Bronchitis according to your claims you have not been bright enough to heal one person nor have you won over more than three followers for your new hybrid church.

These facts are not character assassination ! If the truth is obstructing your fake ministry then it must be from Lucifer.

The Niara is now 360.5 to 1$ but you curse loudly that the Niara is 650 to 1$ because Prophet TB Joshua is a liar as you claim.
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by ScienceWatch: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
An2elect2:
grin Tb Wolf Joshua.
The Niara is now 360.5 to 1$ Mmmm
Re: TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ by ScienceWatch: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

Google says that the Exchange rate is N650/$1.00- so, this is another sensational Prophecy by Tuberculosis Joshua that has FAILED MISERABLY.
I checked now and the exchange rate is 350.5 Niara to 1usd. Why are you panicking fake pastor Bronchitis ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.