Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) (27027 Views)

Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) / Newly Employed Driver Absconds With His Boss' Car In Surulere, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by majorbravo: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'm definitely installing a child tracker on all my children when I eventually have them. This is unf*****believable
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by stephen1992a(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
U SEE AM

Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
hardywaltz:

It's a lie, if u like give them the whole world they will still betray u.
Treat them like a child does not mean that we should let go of discipline.
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by segebase(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
end tym house epp
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Madam, what of the source you know her through, go back to that source or who sign / stood for her, I mean her surety.. For the past 3month you supposed to have done some underground on her .What about her people.. many questions are begging for answer.
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by coolpenny: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Don't be idle. Make a wise decision today. Invest that spare money in Donation Hub and reap your dividends in no time. Invest wisely.
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
The house help looks like she had committed the same offence some years back. She took a smaller child back then. Her photo resembles the girl involved in the other case
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by officialJP(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
sometimes if things want to happen it sound alarm the mother was not conscious hmmmm
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Good for all those lazy women out there who don't want to stress their own kids at all. At age 12, that girl is grown enough to assist her mum do whatever house chores the house help could do. The feminist in the house will come here to tell us the woman might be a working class bla bla... once you have a grown up daughter teach her to become hardworking to help you out at home.You can work out your schedule to ensure you handle your house chores yourself rather than go bring in either a stranger or a relative and subject the person to a slave status

1 Like

Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by mokshaq7: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
. people and househelps. treat your house help like your child..Most of them won't pay back .
They are who they are,with a mission no matter what you do,it doesn't change their mission,if you have subscribe to them before and you are lucky ,her mission is just to make ends meet but those with devilish intention will never change no matter what you do to them,the better you treat them the more their mind get deeper with there interior motives except God only touches their heart.

1 Like

Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by abdulyaro66(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Who give the house help car key? cheesy grin
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by Jochebed7(f): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
shocked shocked. people and househelps. treat your house help like your child..Most of them won't pay back with evil

sometimes its not about how they are treated. a wicked person often does not need a reason to be wicked.

1 Like

Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
and the house help must come from ogun state... probably abduct the child for ritual purposes.... God will never allow that to happen...
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
They have gone to Italy. cool
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
shocked shocked. people and househelps. treat your house help like your child..Most of them won't pay back with evil
have you actually had an encounter with one? am not saying there are no good ones. but some of them are evil possessed,they don't even know the things they do wrong.. one can never get it right with another woman's child, nothing you do will be good enough, but then again some people are ruthless to house helps.
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
The househelp must be a nice person to be able to convince the little girl to go with her.
Imagine the mother saying that a 12 year old girl that is already menstruating and developing breast don't prepare herself to school, Yeye mother
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
enshi:
In the two pics, none was her hair made. Apparently she wasnt treated fine
The 2 pictures aren't entirely hers. The last is the 12yr old.
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by Officecentreng: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Some of these househelps are not entirely bad because my friend has one that you will hardly notice her apart from the children. But some madam are just....God will touch her heart but the girl is 12yrs... undecided shocked
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
hardywaltz:
It's a lie, if u like give them the whole world they will still betray u.
Big Fat Lie...
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
The gateman na fool oooo... u no call oga to confirm if he really asked them to bring any bag at the main gate. At this communication era. Was the girl hypnotised by the way... shocked lipsrsealed
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by crules: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
What on earth would make a child trust her maid more than her mother? I'm thinking the house help has given Faith what her mom has never given her before. Who knows if they've gone to "lesbo Island" while the house help is planning deeper for money with the small girl. May God deliver Faith to her mom safe and sound. Hardship keep making Nigerians wiser in the wrong direction.
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by itzemar(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
PraizFreshsy:
See my account balance is working for all sim
seems your Account Balance is immortal. It never changes undecided
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
crules:
What on earth would make a child trust her maid more than her mother? I'm thinking the house help has given Faith what her mom has never given her before. Who knows if they've gone to "lesbo Island" while the house help is planning deeper for money with the small girl. May God deliver Faith to her mom safe and sound. Hardship keep making Nigerians wiser in the wrong direction.

Hmmm...Dude anything can happen o. My sis and I almost ran away with our house maid when we were about that age too. My mom was a mafian queen, she would scream and beat the sheet out of us for erring then. Of course, the maid wasn't spreed. We all created an allegiance and planned our exit...Thank Goodness it didn't work. We for hear weeew! So, don't put it past the madam for creating heat for her daughter, girl might have had enough with thoughts of greener pastures. I pray they find them.
Re: House Help Absconds With Her Boss' 12-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
12 year old gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized / TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) / Fraud: U.S. Court Denies Adesuwa Ogiozee’s Plea To Remove Monitoring Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.