Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized (27020 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by damiloladuke: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
A Lady identified as Sophia Emmanuel has taken to her Facebook page to give a narration on how she managed to escape from ritualist den in Delta yesterday, after being hypnotized by a stranger.

According to her, she was approached by a man in a certain area and before she knew what was happening, she had been stripped of her clothes in a ritualist den and she could overhear some men negotitaiting the price which she would be sold.

She wrote:

You won't believe what happened to me today God had saved me from the hands of rituals in Otokutu town I went for ceremony on my way back to ughelli a boy came to me and say Fine girl who you dey find then I said nobody suddenly I can't remember anything again.

Then I saw my self naked and tied up with my pant and bra and heard the boys conversation outside trying to sell me to another guys for 900,000 thousand naira.

And suddenly I recover my self and I quickly untied my self and I escaped from their hand please help me to celebrate God is a wonderful God and please girls be wise boys are not smiling oh make them nor use you buy veza or Glk oh

https://lailasnews.com/lady-escapes-from-ritualist-den-in-delta-after-being-hypnotized

3 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by NCANN: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Afonjas have migrated to delta

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Untainted007: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
So the powder na ritualist sign cos ayam not understanding again oo. Anyway, good luck to her, I pray for God's protection in everything that concerns me.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank God for rescuing you from all those hungry lazy youths shouting If We No Buy The Benz Wettin We Gain

16 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Olamsoh: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by NwaAmaikpe: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

I can only imagine how dirty the pant and bra she was wearing was for the other guy to have rejected her.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Ebimor96: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Ebimor96: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by 1x2x3: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
I smelll lies

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Ebimor96: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by iswallker(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
is this a joke...

I escaped from their hand...

make them nor use you buy veza or jik... grin
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Rextizzle(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Like seriously, so the juju stopped working
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by iswallker(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
take this to joke section plssss…. grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Lovelyjessica(f): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thank God for rescuing you
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by braveboy64(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by IamPlato(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018

So You Just Untied Yourself Like That and Escaped Like That...

You Think We Are In Primary 2 abi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
damiloladuke:
A Lady identified as Sophia Emmanuel has taken to her Facebook page to give a narration on how she managed to escape from ritualist den in Delta yesterday, after being hypnotized by a stranger.

According to her, she was approached by a man in a certain area and before she knew what was happening, she had been stripped of her clothes in a ritualist den and she could overhear some men negotitaiting the price which she would be sold.

She wrote:

You won't believe what happened to me today God had saved me from the hands of rituals in Otokutu town I went for ceremony on my way back to ughelli a boy came to me and say Fine girl who you dey find then I said nobody suddenly I can't remember anything again.

Then I saw my self naked and tied up with my pant and bra and heard the boys conversation outside trying to sell me to another guys for 900,000 thousand naira.

And suddenly I recover my self and I quickly untied my self and I escaped from their hand please help me to celebrate God is a wonderful God and please girls be wise boys are not smiling oh make them nor use you buy veza or Glk oh

https://lailasnews.com/lady-escapes-from-ritualist-den-in-delta-after-being-hypnotized

This is super storrrrryyyyyy...grin.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
In a nutshell they've sin your breasts and pussy free of charge

IS IT RICE TO MARRY SOME1 U MEAT ONLINE ?? answr plzz

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by marviessss(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
igbos and rituals is like 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
News of ritualists coming from Delta State these days is alarming. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Victor08032(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
I guess the incident may probably occurred through candidate of APC for the progressive of their votes.
thank God for your life undecided

I guess the incident may probably occurred through candidate of APC for the progressive of their votes.
thank God for your life
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Slymonster(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hmmm... Everyone be safe out there.. Dont think sh1t isn't real till you fall prey. I know of someone who all the way from enugu ended up in a thick forest in ebonyi...If not that her head was strong,they had to chase her away. While there were others there waiting to be slaughter...Smh.. This country is full of savages.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Smile4daddy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This is super storrrrryyyyyy...grin.
suddenly I can't remember anything again.

And suddenly I recover my self and I quickly untied my self and I escaped from their hand.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by slawomir: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Cockk and bull story
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
Smile4daddy:

suddenly I can't remember anything again.

And suddenly I recover my self and I quickly untied my self and I escaped from their hand.

grin grin grin

grin.
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
story

2 Likes

Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by Jabioro: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dem no tie your hand well,you untied your hand ?...make l no take laff spoiled your..continue l dey listen!
Re: Lady Escapes From Ritualist Den In Delta After Being Hypnotized by thintug: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
News of ritualists coming from Delta State these days is alarming. shocked
its gettin very bad in delta state nd nobody us talkin about it,body parts nd pants is now d new oil ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos / Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO / My Bitter Experience At The Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.